Insulting since a Month

• Hello, I am really bored. This is his 99369393.rd time saying bad words. Anyway.

First of all, he got rejected answer from Tut and i said " You wont join to SAPA" to nippy, and he said " kes babani sikerim (stfu and fuck your father). After then when i was going to report him, he said me bad word again "orospu cocugu horrible" ( son of a bitch horrible )

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ITS HIS 9436996436.TIME SAYING BAD WORDS TO ME!

https://www.upload.ee/image/8683957/proxy_sa_2018-07-15_20-38-25-77.png

https://www.upload.ee/image/8683958/proxy_sa_2018-07-15_20-39-30-49.png

-Hes doing this since 1-2 months and i reported him 24689264690.times and admins did nothing, if admins doesnt nothing again, i dont give a fuck and i'll say badwords to him about his dead family and i dont fucking care this, Its not a bitchfighting, and if you need other screenshots; i still got the old screenshots while hes dming my car and someone and saying bad words about a month ago.

• /ignore <playername>

• I dont fucking care /ignore

• He can't say me bad words, alright?

• Or i'll fuck his death families and fuck his mother father grandpa grandmother sister brother

• this is ending in void. please man up and resort to /ignore next time.
    alt text

report is marked closed.

• @oxedan said in Insulting since a Month:

Or i'll fuck his death families and fuck his mother father grandpa grandmother sister brother

alt text

• Grow up and don’t give a fuck about people giving u shit, or simply /ignore.

• Im growed up enoughly, im 17 and this fucking kid is 14 and saying badwords, i wont let him saying badwords to my family and i dont want to use /ignore because i know he will keep saying badwords to me

• Bro if you ignore them it will hurt them more than words
    because silence makes them rage more and more until they die of anger

• @filex said in Insulting since a Month:

Bro if you ignore them it will hurt them more than words
    because silence makes them rage more and more until they die of anger

Finally a really true answer, thanks for this mate. But im really bored and tired, im playing saes since 2013, and its over now, i can't be silent. I will be just waiting for SWAT after this time

• @Blué @Combine what's wrong with you guys too? Specially Blue, explain the reason for down-voting please. Or let me show, you think you're cool as down-voting, huh? You dont even know the problem between me and nippy

• @oxedan said in Insulting since a Month:

@Blué @Combine what's wrong with you guys too? Specially Blue, explain the reason for down-voting please. Or let me show, you think you're cool as down-voting, huh? You dont even know the problem between me and nippy

seems like you care too much about things... just don't do that

• @Oxedan Since you mentioned me I will answer you briefly to why I down-voted your post. You claim to be grown up but you can't ignore some comments done by a guy in a game, and by the same mistake you do unnecessarily insults too on your topic reporting someone for the same. To me you simply you act like I acted back on 2010 on this community when I was a kid, basically 15 years old and even then there was less unrespectful people.

Take it easy and learn to judge yourself before others, seriously.

• @combine said in Insulting since a Month:

@Oxedan Since you mentioned me I will answer you briefly to why I down-voted your post. You claim to be grown up but you can't ignore some comments done by a guy in a game, and by the same mistake you do unnecessarily insults too on your topic reporting someone for the same. To me you simply you act like I acted back on 2010 on this community when I was a kid, basically 15 years old and even then there was less unrespectful people.

Take it easy and learn to judge yourself before others, seriously.

Yeah, you're right in this point for a experience. But as i said "im bored and tired from ignoring"

• we got /ignore <nickname> for this. welcome to the internet.