Cartel De Sinaloa- Level 1

• Good Luck ^^

• This post is deleted!
  • This post is deleted!
  • alt text
    @PedroFigari
    You Are Pending

• You really are good. You're doing fine. Man, keep hanging with the CDS members, We will call you soon
  • alt text
    ingame Name: SoZa
    Nationality: Albanian
    English proficiency: 8/10
    Roleplay skills: 10/10
    Tell us about you'r self (Minium 40 words): I am loyal, I have respect for every player on the server I am ready to help anyone who needs help, I like to help new players on the server
    Tell us in a paragraph explaining our role: Cartel De Sinaloa is one of the most powerful cartels in San Andreas that this gang is dealing with drug trafficking, weapons and prostitution, this is the most powerful drug trafficking gang in the world, this gang eliminates anyone who hinders their business like the police and other gangs, it is also not a problem to eliminate members of the state because they are the state itself.

Why would you want to join us?: This is a powerful gang, day by day it is becoming more powerful and I really like the role it has.
    Have you left or were you kicked from previous gangs/squads/companies ?(Reason): Clandestine mob / I didn't want to stay
    Previous punishments/bans and reason: I have been banned for death matches

Do you know any CDS Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us?: I wanted to apply yes i have firend in CDS @Escobar-R5 @Audi
    What is your strengths: I am a fast, loyal player, I am a good player in war, I use the sniper well and I am a good driver
    What is your weaknesses: I don't know how to pilot the plane well
    Any something else to add?: see spoiler

• alt

@SoZa Tested& Invited, Welcome aboard.

• This post is deleted!
  • This post is deleted!
  • This post is deleted!
  • alt text
    @Mirko_Arias

• Please use the correct format

@Kronyx

• Same, for you, to use the correct format.

Format is Here

You Are Denied

• This post is deleted!
  • ingame name: CDS-H | Popeye
    nationality: Chilean
    English proficiency: 3/10
    Role-playing skills: 10/10
    Tell us about yourself (minimum 40 words): I am someone very loyal, I am ready to help anyone who needs help, I can give my life for a gang, I am very friendly with my friends
    Tell us in a paragraph that explains our role: the Sinaloa Cartel is one of the most powerful cartels in the city, which is drug and arms trafficking. This gang is very powerful when it comes to trafficking all kinds of illegalities and can eliminate anyone who obstructs their business.
    Why do you want to join us ?: Because this gang is getting bigger and more powerful in the city every day.
    Did you leave or get kicked out of previous gangs / squads / companies? (Reason):
    I haven't been in any gang

Do you know a CDS member (as a friend) and someone recommended that you ask us? I know Nico told me that if he wanted to join a gang
    What are your strengths? My strengths are the objective, I am very loyal and fast in the sense of acting
    What are your weaknesses? I don't drive the cars very well
    Anything else to add? Nothing more

• alt text

@PopeyeMateo

• Okay .... We will give you a chance, don't screw it up. Welcome aboard! Bienvenido a Bordo!

You Are Accepted

• ingame Name: Khal1kulov
    Nationality: Uzbek
    English proficiency: 3/10
    Roleplay skills: 9/10
    Tell us about you'r self (Minium 40 words): First of all there is Assalomu aleykum !! my name is Bekzod! and I live in Uzbekistan. i really like mta sa game. especially playing on the SAES RPG server in it! I wish you great results! I think you need active players!
    Tell us in a paragraph explaining our role: Well I think you are a growing herd! you have a reputation in the city!

Why would you want to join us?: because ur gang need active player and i think ur gang most stronger
    Have you left or were you kicked from previous gangs/squads/companies ?(Reason): kicked from C because broke rules
    Previous punishments/bans and reason: havn't

Do you know any CDS Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us?: my close friend Soza! he advised me to join this gang !!
    What is your strengths: im good player and normal driver
    What is your weaknesses: idk
    Any something else to add?: havn't

• alt text
    @Khal1kulov

• Tested And Invited , Welcome aboard,
      You Are Accepted
  • alt text
    Well, I Come Here to Announce, That CDS is Officially Closed, I want to thank all the people who were with us, I would also like to thank an organization that gave us a lot of support @Undisputed-Command , Now all our former members are free, So without more to say dismissal CDS With a See You Soon.🇲🇽

• Rest in peace for my death niggas

• rip

• Viva el cartel!

• Rest in Peace!!!!