Screenshots:

• alt text
    Activity Number: # 110
    Type: PBR
    Date:24/01/2020
    Screenshots:

• alternative text
    Role play number: # 14
    History: On January 24, a very quiet day, the police department notified us that there was a very powerful executive from a company called Global Express Trucking, ElAlfredillo. It was with the Reyna de Sinaloa to handle the case, they went to the truck company and found him talking to a truck driver, we followed the executive and found his mansion, we parked him and we were hiding, we surprised him and we took him to our CDSTRUCKMONSTER, we went to The kidnapping house and we gave him directly to a call, called an executive of his company that will bring the ransom money, the wine and everything delivered in silence and everything went perfectly.

Members: Members of CDS @Seol GXT @Audi

• alternative text
    Role Play Number: # 15
    History: Well, we continue with the daily cobransa, that day it was time to collect the monthly payment to a bar that was near Los Santos Groove street, we were taking a break before killing another if he refuses to pay the floor monthly , finishing talking with the queen of sinaloa and we went to the bar, before entering I said that everything that goes wrong kills everything in my memory, we went in and threw a shot and the man was scared, I asked him about the monthly payment and I He says he doesn't have it Full, he was very angry because I had given him a chance and I didn't take it, I had to kill him, anyway I took the money.
    LA VIDA NO VALE NADA.
    Members: Members of CDS @Seol @Audi

:::
  • alternative text
    Role Play Number: # 16
    History: The Sinaloa Cartel is approaching to be the most dangerous cartel in all of San Andreas, ELRATON calls ElAlfredillo had a mission, was to storm the San Andreas Bank of LOS SANTOS, they were loaded there with his ak47 (Cuerno de Chivo) They had something difficult to go, Sinaloa was at the ranch, not in the city, but in the end they arrived, entering ElAlfredillo Loose shots towards the ceiling and shouts out loud that they give him the money, waiting for the money that the assistant calls the police without realizing it, gives us the money and what was too fast, but when we started and headed towards the property of the Cartel, an armored police truck rammed us heavily, even with pain we went down to shoot and with the fury of Alfredillo of the one who killed him. Once, I don't hesitate to get in the truck and go full speed, outside is ELRATON.
    and finish our work.

LA VIDA NO VALE NADA.
    Members: Members of CDS @Seol @Audi

• alt text
    Activity Number: # 111
    Type: SR & JB
    Date:24/01/2020
    Screenshots:

• alt text
    Activity Number: #112
    Organization: Undisputed Command
    Date: 25/01/2020