• Hello, as you know our headshot was disabled some years ago
    I want to suggest 24/7 headshot for CLO & DE, its one way in what made us special groups. Some ppl say its unfair for cops but there is also DE to hs crims and I dont think its unfair for either side

Things like this is why ppl join special groups or call them for help. People join to have special features in these groups.

If this is still unfair then HS can be added to HLS as well

• why they disabled it anyway?

• I really don't think HS kill arrest is a good idea lmao

• Disable it for jail and bank robs, Kain.

• I would agree with this if not for the fact that DE is a responsive group, and therefore CLO having HS on 24/7 really isn't comparable with DE having it too.

DE would only be able to use it in instances where SAPD calls for military backup, so jail & BRs... Whereas CLO isnt a reactive group so theyd make use of it way more frequently and in more general circumstances against cops

• I think headshot should also be enabled for HLS too, they're pretty much as special as DE/CLO

Anyways to anyone thinking its gonna be too OP, well in a way it might be, its a one shot kill but also its not easy at all to hit unless the person you're shooting is standing still.
    Headshot got removed in 2016 (afaik) all those years before that it was there and no one seemed to complain about it, people were actually tryharding to join groups in which they could use special abilities (including me) back then actually joining a special group was a dream.

We can also disable it at SR / JB / BR because at those places i wouldnt see it being very good, if it is kept at those places then maybe headshot kill arrest shouldnt be a thing
    Also i think in places such as BR's this would to a certain extent benefit the cop side since if CLO gets headshotted getting back inside the bank without getting arrested is not easy at all, then DE/HLS would just be able to headshot crims and clean up the bank, i dont know what the current % of successful BRs is, but imo if headshot comes back it'd go down (as it should because BRs shouldnt have a high success rate)

We could think of giving some kind of reward to cops who arrest CLO members (maybe more money per arrest?) this i guess can be thought about.

To cops who think it might be op, well it wont change much imo, most of the crims you arrest daily are not even CLO members, our activity is not that high, and you could also tryhard joining DE/HLS so you get headshot too.

Edit: @Hassoni maybe we should just let DE respond to activities such as JB/BR/SR, but only if CLO is present then only then the headshot script would work, or give a command to DE like /checkbank which would let them know if any CLO is inside the bank so they could respond immediately.

• @Rzz0 said in HS back for CLO & DE:

I think headshot should also be enabled for HLS too, they're pretty much as special as DE/CLO

This part made me excited.

• CLO & DE have armour, double weapons, you can't track or loc them. And now HS??
    Why not make them invisible?

• @James said in HS back for CLO & DE:

CLO & DE have armour, double weapons, you can't track or loc them. And now HS??

only difference between normal players & clo is armour, double weapons for high rank players( most of them inactive or offline generally), people calling us to help them in somethings but they dont know only difference is armour and its useless 😄

• Why not, just give the special groups fair advantages (HLS, CLO, DE for HS) and shouldn't be much drama

• @James said in HS back for CLO & DE:

CLO & DE have armour, double weapons, you can't track or loc them. And now HS??

Armor itself for CLO doesnt benefit us much since cops most of the times try to arrest us, not kill us, armor helps us in no way when you're arresting.
    As for dual weapons, you need to climb a few ranks before you get those, the last 2 weeks the only people i've seen in CLO using duals are Rampage,Groove,Bartman. Thats it, literally only 3 people. As for DE, they have a bit more people with access to duals but i doubt the criminal side minds that. The tracking part well yes that itself doesnt help us much it just makes you unable to stalk us lol.

• wtf hell na no headshot arrest

• I don't think i have the right to vote but if i can i would vote for no

• you guys keep talking about de and clo, but what about the cops what will have to endure the clo? I don't think DE is 24/7 battling against clo but the cops are the ones that have to face the headshot kill effect, which it makes it unfair for the cops

• It will be unfair towards cops because as @jonathan959 cops are always playing towards CLO while DE fights them only at BR and JB etc.. like imagine a cop tries to arrest a CLO and then he kills the cop with 1 shot with sniper, It will be unfair and DE will not respond if it's not a JB or a BR, it shouldn't be added back

• @Groove said in HS back for CLO & DE:

wtf hell na no headshot arrest

DE cant kill arrest sir so it woudnt be problem for it (Idk about HLS)

• @Paradox they can

• Disable in br-jb interior,no more problems

• That doesnt make sense because you have a high amount of players as CLO, you can go to BRs, sr and always headshot everyone, meanwhile we in DE use it for other purposes like (war,trainings and such). Its better if it remain like that.

• @jonathan959 @VayraN no one is forcing you to chase CLO members, do not chase them and you will not get headshotted. And like i said, maybe give cops some kind of reward for arresting CLO, more money or something. Also no one is stopping you from joining DE/HLS.

@Kim DE has way more members than CLO, and wars happen so rarely that headshot is barely used, and what is the purpose of training headshot if its disabled 24/7 anyways you will just become good at a thing you'll never get to use, i also suggested that it might be disabled at SRs and BRs, but even if its not DE can just show up and headshot the entire SR.