Removing the right to use military weapons from the criminals

• Since granades and two handed weapons are counted as militarry weapons, It shall be restricted to criminals. Only SMG's and Pistols shall be used In my view.

• Yeah why not, let's also remove Combat Shotgun, M4, Sniper rifles and such from any non-military group. And let's just leave DE and CLO with those.

• imagine a turfwar with colt and uzi...dayym

• huge +1 bro

• @Jesse421 real skills will be revealed then ūüėā

• I mean I don't see why not but what if we have some groups that could sell them illegally

• I know this would never happen, but in an ideal world I believe the accessibility of certain weapons should be controlled related to the RP context of a spawn.

On top of that, I think ammo capacities should be changed. For example, the guy dressed in camo with magazine pouches all over should be holding 6-10 magazines of ammo for his M4 compared to the cop in uniform who would have a magazine or two on his service belt rather than how it is currently with everyone being armed to the teeth with enough ammo to fight in WW3.

The smaller the weapon, the more ammo you can carry due to smaller magazines and whatnot.

• I have a few ideas that we can consider on this topic

1. What weapons will criminals have access to?

Weapons that can be bought by all classes from arms dealers and at ammunation.
    Melee Weapons: ( bought at ammunation )
    Brass knuckles
    pool cue
    golf club
    baseball bat
    shovel

Handguns: ( bought at ammunation and arms dealers )
    colt
    silenced pistol

Shotguns: ( bought at ammunation and arms dealers )
    Shotgun
    Maybe* Sawnoff shotgun ( <---They are annoying and I think they should be harder to get. )

Sub-machine guns: ( bought at ammunation and arms dealers )
    Tec9
    Uzi

1. Raiding Ammunations
      This could be an event similar to Bank Robberies and Store robberies.
      Think of a gang braking into an Ammunation to steal high powered rifles and machine guns.
      Here is something i'm think of:

Extra info on the news story:

Weapons that can be gained from raiding
    Handguns:
    Maybe* Desert Eagle

Sub-machine guns:
    SMG

Assault rifles:
    Ak47
    Maybe* M4

Shotguns:
    Sawnoff shotgun
    Maybe* Combat shotgun

Sniper Rifles:
    Country Rifle
    Maybe* Sniper Rifle

Thrown:
    Maybe* Grenade

1. Lastly, note that I put maybe before some of these weapons. I believe that these weapons are military grade and are still too strong for regular use. Also raiding Ammunation could be too simple to gain access to these weapons.

This idea sparked a lot of interest in me as it would dramatically change game play for almost everyone. I look forward to your own ideas and critiques to my own.

• Bruh.

• Ayyy lmao yeah

• a weapon license system would be cool, but then again we aren't an RP server.

• If I see another suggestion of ‚Äúremoving something from someone‚ÄĚ, I will jump down from a cliff

• @ILLUSION said in Removing the right to use military weapons from the criminals:

If I see another suggestion of ‚Äúremoving something from someone‚ÄĚ, I will jump down from a cliff

Let me do that then.

• Joins DE > Makes such a stupid suggestion

• Ok boomer

• A guy once suggested a limit of how much criminals can be spawned at the same time in the server, i never thought i'd see a more retarded suggestion than that, but fuck, SAES always surprises me.

• how can you even come up with this shit

• Would you suggest this if you didn't get DE two days ago?

• @Human_ said in Removing the right to use military weapons from the criminals:

Would you suggest this if you didn't get DE two days ago?

He only wants to restrict it to criminals. Cops get to use the military guns
    regardless of this suggestion being implemented or not. What makes it even worse is that majority of the voters are people from the cop side, so they won't be affected by this suggestion. I get it that all of you get mad when someone from the criminal side suggests something that may not be in favour of cops, but don't go even lower and suggest something like this lol. This is another example of where the fun aspect of the server gets overlooked, so I disagree with this idea.

• Pls somebody award him with comedian of the community 2k19