Medellin - Media Archive

• alt text
    alt text
    Count: #158
    Story:On this beautiful and sunny morning ,was one of those days where I strolled through SF with a bad conscience, because of our financial standing ,Even if we had our first victory against NavM we are still poor and thats makes me worry. After thinking about the financial situation, i came to the conclusion that we have to rob something. The only problem was that i hadn't any idea what we can rob for get much money in a short time and easy way.So i have met with @SkulioN and @Zodiyac so ask them if they have any idea what to do. @Skulion got an nice idea to rob an pizza shop in BC, because they have their ten anniversary so there will be many people who are going to buy pizza and will pay with cash. This will be the perfect time to rob so we met at our base. After making a plan and equip us with weapons, we were starting to drive with a car, Arrived, we were going inside to get some good, after the last order i pulled out my weapon to get the cashier down. Seconds later we all were standing around him.I start to shoot him down so we were starting to get the cash out of the cash registers into our bags. We were running out of the shop into our car to drive home. On the way home we make stop at BC bar near The shop of pizza to celebrate our victory. We were drinking and we had much fun together. But another problem is coming, when we went out of the bar a police officer is waiting in front of the bar and he wasn't surprised to see us. In our drunkenness we start to insult him and finally i start to shot him down. Towards we running home to cover our selves. This wasn't nice job, but this is our life, we steal for survive.
    Participants: @Zodiyac @SkulioN @Myself
    Date: 20/06/2020
    Screenshots:

• alt text
    alttxt
    Count: #159
    Story: "Crossroads"
    Medellin cartel had been looking out for other smaller gangs' deliveries through San Fierro for a long while now Most of them were just small in-and-out deliveries and nothing special. But this time it was different - they heard about a new small gang was going to deliver a huge portion of drugs to TR bayside and they were supposed to pass through San Fierro. The cartel ofcourse, got more information and started setting stuff up. They had to plan everything so that their plans wouldn't fall through. Two of Medellin's men drove behind one of the buildings in an alleyway where the van was going to pass. They waited a bit but the awaited van finally arrived. They were lucky because it was only a single guy. Before the driver could pass them,they drove infront of them on the road. The driver stopped. The two men came out and pointed guns at him and told him to get out. When he came out, they told the driver to deliver the drugs to their base. They also said that if he'd decline, they would kill him and if he accepts, he would get a lot of money. The man had nothing else to do other than accept and they started heading towards Medellin's base. Once at the base, they started loading in the drugs. When the man asked for the money, they laughed and said that they lied. They said that he should run as fast as possible and when he gets to the men that sent him, he should tell them that they should never pass through San Fierro again or Medellin cartel will screw them up.
    Participants: @SkulioN, @Orten and myself
    Date: 21/06/2020
    Screenshots:

• alt text
    Count: #192
    Event: LMS-Open Space
    Prize: 1,000,000$
    Hoster: @Draven
    Winner: @Beckham
    Screens:

• alt text
    Count: #193
    Event: Fallout Shooter
    Hoster: @Draven
    Winner: @mazen
    Screens:

• alt-text

Count: #194
    Date: 22/06/2020
    Event: 1v1 grenade
    Hoster: @Kowalski
    Winner: @Zeno
    Screens: https://imgur.com/a/G8daKpQ

• alt text
    alt text
    Count: #160
    Story: "What Goes Around Comes Around"
    It was a pleasant day and all. Everything was calm; but that was just the beginning. Words got out on the streets and the underbelly started whispering. It was a big drugs raid by the Five Os. They raided the drugs spot and killed 2-3 gangsters in a shootout not so far from our hood. They seized all the stuff and loaded inside their SWAT truck. We discussed about this inside the gang and we saw this as an opportunity to show those pigs who we are and claim the drugs for ourselves. We locked and loaded our pieces and get in a van. One of us also took another car of ours and we set out for the mission. We picked a spot on their way to SFPD and blocked the road with our cars and got prepared for it. We spotted their truck. It was coming right our way. We took positions and aimed for the tires. When it came more closer we shot the tires and kept shooting at the truck. One of the cops came out aiming his gun at us and started shooting us. We shot him back and killed him. Then the driver stepped out with his gun and started shooting at us with damn accuracy. He almost got our ass but we managed to kill him too. After all that we got closer to the truck and opened it's back doors. Inside the truck it was full of drugs. We brought them out carefully and loaded in our truck. Then we all hop in and headed back to the base. When we reached the base we parked our truck and brought all the stuff out putting 'em inside our storage. Then we talked about how much those pigs deserved that. It says "What goes around comes around".
    Participants: @WenDo @Akashi @Stoner @SkulioN and Myself
    Date: 23/06/2020
    Screenshots:

• alt text

alt text

Count: #161
    Story: "Late night Transporting drugs"
    As you all know, the best time for doing bad things is nights. As always I got call from my friend he needed help with some drug transport from San Fierro to Red Country. It wasnt really big deal but he left his Van full of drugs back at the building so none can see it. We took the goods from the Van, moved to our Van and went to the Warehouse in Red Country. We unloaded the goods there and left for a drink in the Burger. It was another nice mission for us, without cops or killing.
    Participants: Myself, @WenDo , @SkulioN , @Orten1
    Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/eVWwjA1

• alt-text

Count: #195
    Event: PUBG
    Hoster: @KARIM
    Winner: @Sneijder
    Screens: https://imgur.com/a/jj583vp

• alt-text

Location: San Fierro & Whestone & Tierra & Flint County & Bone County
    Screens:

Before

After

• alt text
    Count: #196
    Date: 24/06/2020
    Event: Rhino Shooter with Cars
    Hoster: @Trevor
    Winner: @Rondaw
    Screens:

• alt text
    alt text
    Count: #162
    Story: "Expanding The Business"
    As our protection, drug trafficking and assassination ratchet businesses were going all smooth and predominantly, we decided expanding our grips on other aspects of the the organized crime industry. One of our contacts informed us about a small and infamous biker gang heavily involved into the counterfeit money trade, looking for a trustworthy gang based on San Fierro. They want the gang to take care of their cash and hide it; also the profit made by using/selling that fake cash will get divided by half and the bikers will take one half. We saw this as a golden opportunity to get our hands on this new trade and decided to talk with 'em. After talking with 'em over phone they seemed convinced and told us to meet at a secret location in San Fierro. We took our car and started heading towards the location. It was a narrow and quite alley hidden in the northern San Fierro. We entered the alley, there were weary walls around and some graffiti tags on them. Perfect place for a deal like this, eh? The bikers were waiting for us there. As we reached we greeted each other, talked about the deal. They said they have heard about us and our notoriety. We said we are very glad to deal with them too. Then we made the deal and they handed us over the briefcases fully loaded with counterfeit money. We did complimented each other with hugs and put the briefcases inside our car trunk. Then we bid goodbye and headed for our hood. When we reached our crib we parked the car, took the briefcases out and stashed the cash inside our storage spot.
    Participants: @SkulioN @Stoner @Al_Kapone @Enemy44 and Myself
    Screenshots:

• alt text
    Count: #197
    Event: Chicken Nader
    Hoster: @Trevor
    Winner: @Max
    Screens:

• alt text
    Count: #198
    Date: 25/06/2020
    Event: Seasparrow Fallout
    Hoster: @Filippo
    Winner: @Bizzard
    Screens:

• alt text

alt text

Count: #163
    Story: Transporting some legal weapons to our Base
    Everything was planned, we ordered 2 boxes full of weapons. Skulion went alone to the @GXT-Company. They transported our goods from Las Venturas to San Fierro in their Warehouse. So Skulion took it from their Warehouse and transported it to our Base. At the Warehouse some cops visited is, they thought we are transporting something illegal but we showed them the Documents so they didn't even check our Truck/Van. Some of GXT Warehouse workers loaded those 2 boxes in the Van and then I arrived to help him, if Skulion needs some help. Everything went well, we delivered it to our base.
    Participants: Myself, @SkulioN and some random cops.
    Date: 26/06/2020
    Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/dIwVaaC

• alt text
    alttxt
    Count: #164
    Story: "Overload"
    Summer had started and the hot weathers had come to SA. Some of Medellin’s men were bored and decided to do a road trip all over SA. They got 3 people, packed their things and started driving. They decided to go with a yosemite because it was very spacious. They were almost half-way done when the car’s engine started making a weird sound. They pulled over and went to look. They did not know what had happened and they decided to call a local mechanic. The mechanic came and tried fixing the situation. When the car was finally fixed the men thanked the mechanic and gave him cash. Medellin’s men headed on once again. When they reached the Los Santos pier, they went out, enjoyed the sunset and smoked some cigarettes. The whole day was very relaxing to them and they decided to sleep in a local motel and go back the next morning.
    Participants: @Orten, @Hatchet, @The-Best1, @ZackLee and myself.
    Screenshots:

• alt text
    alt text
    Count: #165
    Story: "Base For Tha Bitches"
    It was a calm and quiet afternoon and me and my ese Remp were chilling in the base, drinking booze. Suddenly I got a call from a local pimp. He was keen to do a business with us. He said that he was in need of some good quality Crack for his hoes. As it's needed to keep 'em happy and energetic. We grasped the offer and discussed the price with him. After he agreed to pay what we wanted, we assured him about the quality. He told us the address of his crib and also to go there as soon as possible. We brought the fresh rocks out of our storage and loaded 'em in our truck. Then we headed for his crib. My homie Remp had to leave in our way to there as he had some stuffs to take care of. I drove the truck to there myself. When I reached there I got out and brought the stuff out of the truck. Then I entered the crib. The pimp was there inside the bedroom sitting on the bed. One whore was there too leaning against the wall. Me and the pimp, we talked about the deal and handed each other over the stuff and the cash. The deal went smooth. Then I came out of the crib and hop in my truck; driving back to my place.
    Participants: @The-Best1, @Zodiyac, @Orten1 and Myself
    Screenshots:

• alt text
    Count: #199
    Event: Chicken Shooter
    Hoster: @Solrac
    Winner: @VernoX
    Screens:

• alt text
    alttxt
    Count: #166
    Story: "The heat before the storm"
    It had been a steady and a quiet day for Medellin. Some of the men noticed that they were low on ammo and needed to get guns. They thought of calling their brothers up north, Black Bullets, to buy guns from them. When they arranged a meet, they got into a car and drove to Black Bullets’ base. When Medellin arrived, the other men had already been waiting for their arrival. They drove into the base, the other gang showed them the equipment and they said that they would sell them for a cheaper price since Medellin was buying at an immense bulk. They talked a while and one person from Medellin went inside with one of Black Bullets and they talked about future plans and business. When the deal was completed, they shook hands and everybody went on with their days.
    Participants: @Beckham, @SkulioN, @MarksMan and myself.
    Screenshots:

• alt text

Date: 26.06.2020
    Screens: https://imgur.com/a/aku8vh6

• alt text

alt text

Count: #167
    Story: "Taxi Atentator"
    we dont always kill only gang members or criminals, there are civilians who are taking our job like this Taxi driver today. We don't know if the guy was only in civilian clothes or he was really Taxi driver but he stole our job and transported the drugs to the customer which we dont like it. we followed the guy since Las Venturas, he went from house to his "end station" but finished to early on the way to there.
    Participants: @Cristian @ZackLee @SkulioN and myself
    Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/7CUTv11