Winner: @Tweaks
    Screens:
    alt text

• alt text
    Date: 12/01/2021
    Screens:

• alt text
    Count: #240
    Story: I thought I was starting an ordinary day again. As usual, I woke up early in the morning. We were going to receive a few tons of drugs from abroad. I got up early and prepared for this. I was going to leave the house and hit the road, but someone called and said, "Someone leaked the delivery of drugs to the police and they will raid us." On top of that, I talked to the top officials and said that there was such a situation. Then I presented my opinion and I said, "If we postpone this delivery for a few days, we will find out who is the mole during that time and we can make the delivery healthy." On top of that, the top officials liked my idea and we started implementing it. First, we told everyone this delivery would be delayed by a day or two due to some disputes. Then we met with the top officials of the people we took over the drugs. We made a plan together. We told everyone that we would deliver drugs to unearth the mole, we brought some legal items and had them loaded on trucks. We aimed to make this look like the delivery of drugs and trap the mole. After a day or two, the trucks arrived at the delivery address. And we were there, the mole who thought they were clever came up with applause, then the police came out cautiously, told us to surrender, then they checked the trucks and realized that everything in the trucks was legal and we found the mole. Then we delivered the drugs and started working with Black ~ Bullets. We paid them to kill the mole and then they sent us the mole's head. We displayed it in a place where the police could see it.
    Participants: @nCovv @pekekent @FoxZilla @Someone
    Date: 11/01/2021
    Screenshots:

@foxzilla said in JUMBO Klan - Media Archive:

alt text
    RP Name: The Mole
    Story:

I thought I was starting an ordinary day again. As usual, I woke up early in the morning. We were going to receive a few tons of drugs from abroad. I got up early and prepared for this. I was going to leave the house and hit the road, but someone called and said, "Someone leaked the delivery of drugs to the police and they will raid us." On top of that, I talked to the top officials and said that there was such a situation. Then I presented my opinion and I said, "If we postpone this delivery for a few days, we will find out who is the mole during that time and we can make the delivery healthy." On top of that, the top officials liked my idea and we started implementing it. First, we told everyone this delivery would be delayed by a day or two due to some disputes. Then we met with the top officials of the people we took over the drugs. We made a plan together. We told everyone that we would deliver drugs to unearth the mole, we brought some legal items and had them loaded on trucks. We aimed to make this look like the delivery of drugs and trap the mole. After a day or two, the trucks arrived at the delivery address. And we were there, the mole who thought they were clever came up with applause, then the police came out cautiously, told us to surrender, then they checked the trucks and realized that everything in the trucks was legal and we found the mole. Then we delivered the drugs and started working with Black ~ Bullets. We paid them to kill the mole and then they sent us the mole's head. We displayed it in a place where the police could see it.

Date: 11.01.2021
    Participants: @nCovv , @pekekent , @FoxZilla , Someone
    Screenshot(s):

• alt text
    Count: #241
    Story: Nice day while I was sitting at my workplace in a small town that named is Tierra Robbada, Bayside. I sat drinking green tea and looked at the TV screen watching the cameras what is happening in the sea, are there any emergencies around. Suddenly I saw how somehow a helicopter flew by and suddenly began to fall sharply, I did not think for a long time, blew up and ran into the boat. Having quickly arrived at the scene of the accident, I got the pilot out of the helicopter, put him in my boat and took him to the local medical center, where I carefully examined him. The victim had only light bruises and a couple of minor scratches, I prescribed him bed rest for several days. He called a taxi for himself and drove home, and I continued my patrol around the sea of San Andreas.
    Participants: @King and me
    Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/O3eqzI8

@king said in San Andreas Medics: Official Media Center:

alt text
    alt text
    Roleplay: #119
    Personal Roleplay: #9
    Participants: Me and @nCovv
    Description: Nice day while I was sitting at my workplace in a small town that named is Tierra Robbada, Bayside. I sat drinking green tea and looked at the TV screen watching the cameras what is happening in the sea, are there any emergencies around. Suddenly I saw how somehow a helicopter flew by and suddenly began to fall sharply, I did not think for a long time, blew up and ran into the boat. Having quickly arrived at the scene of the accident, I got the pilot out of the helicopter, put him in my boat and took him to the local medical center, where I carefully examined him. The victim had only light bruises and a couple of minor scratches, I prescribed him bed rest for several days. He called a taxi for himself and drove home, and I continued my patrol around the sea of San Andreas.
    ScreenShots: https://imgur.com/a/O3eqzI8
    alt text

• alt text
    Safes Cracked: 8/8
    Screens:

alt text

• alt text
    alt text
    Count: #270
    Kind: Assisting in Bank robberies