Medellin Cartel - Media Archive
By UnKn0wN_, in Gangs

• alt text
    Count: #9
    Story: As we were about to head back to base, we recently got a call. We were called to kill somebody. But that somebody was the person who bought drugs from us earlier. We asked him "why?", the answer was "he pays with counterfeit money that looks 100% real and gets away with it.". As we checked the money, it looks real but as we checked it a little closer, we realized it was counterfeit. We didn't have time to check since he left in a rush. So we went out to find him. Eventually, we found him in an alleyway. We went up front and got out of the van. Before he could rush away, we immediately killed him and got our drugs back. We left the scene since the gunshot was loud, there's no doubt bystanders could've heard of it.
    Attendants: UnKn0wN_,WenDo,Marksman,Hatchet
    Date: 011/01/2020
    Screens: https://imgur.com/a/dNvwrCe

• alt text

Count: #10
    Story: One call could cost more than few millions, I was chilling at the Base and someone called me. To be honest, I don't really who it was but he asked for Assassination he told me his story that the suspect killed one of his brothers and he wanted to take revenge but he paid us to take care of it. Of course, I was the only one free from our gang who could take care of it. Got the gloves on, took the Sniper and went to kill that motherfucker. I was ca. 50m away parked so I could shoot with the Sniper and kill him. I got the location from our Client and after waiting for him to get out from the Burger I took the Action and shot him. After the action I called the Client who had to transfer my 2 millions to our secret bank account.
    Attendants: Solo RP
    Date: 12/01/2020
    Screens: https://imgur.com/a/BwQ81re

• alt text
    Count: #12
    Date: 13.01.2020
    Event: Last Man Standing
    Prize: 1.000.000$
    Hoster: @Duff
    Winner: @Manny
    Screens: https://imgur.com/a/Idgt97C

• alt text
    Count: #11
    Story:
    It’s the 13rd January, evening and almost dark. I got call from our drug supplier that he needs some money for his further projects and he must sell his goods. I asked him about the weight and the price. He made a good price I couldn’t reject. I told him the time I could arrive there, so he can prepare the goods. I called my pilot, he prepared the plane and we toke off. After we land in Tierra Robada, picked up the goods from the burrito and load it into the plane. As the pilot was a very good one, we toke the risk on us and landed very risky near our base in the gras, there is much space and the pilot agreed that we can land there, so the goods can be brought to our warehouse as fast as possible. We loaded the goods into our van and brought it to the warehouse, where another members waited for me and helped me to unload it.

Attendants: WenDo
    Date: 13.01.2020
    Screens:

• alt text
    Count: #12
    Story:
    -The day when the boss helped-

The last days were turbulent for the Cartel, We needed to give some days free to many of our members because of the consequences from the latest attacks on other mafias and cartels. The attacked cartels called the police, the police headed fast to the place of happening. They did throw some gas bombs, luckily all of the members could escape from the police and were saved but they had some serious injuries on the eyes. I gave them all 2 days free to recover, so they can be fully back and work effectively. For my bad, i forgot that this day was day of supplying, so i had to pick one of the injured members to help me delivery the goods. I picked Dzmo, he also was ready to help me, because he almost fully recovered. As first, we decide to deliver to the members of The Company. We told them to come to a not often used street. They toke a look at the goods and loaded it in their vehicle and gone. We gone as next to the CripZ, as they ordered a lot, we had to deliver it fast. Then we had to head to Bone Country as a customer wanted to buy as fast as possible. We gave him his ordered 1.5 kg and headed to Las Venturas to the last customer. We gave him his order too and finished for today the supplying.

Locations: San Fierro, Los Santos, Bone Country, Las Venturas
    Attendants: @WenDo, @Dzmo , @Griffin , @DarkSideR , @AdemBygt , @Absent , @King
    Date: 14/01/2020
    Screens:

• @Venom said in Undisputed Command | Roleplay Archives:

alt text

Roleplay #: 50
    Date: 11/1/2020
    Participants: @Undisputed-Command @Dzmo @Achelous @WenDo @UnKn0wN_
    Roleplay Story:

The Undisputed Command and Medellin Cartel were having problems with an undercover agent which was targetting both organizations and trying to find the way to exterminate all the members using the law power, somehow he was getting so much information from both organizations and any deal they had was being intercepted by the police.

alt text

After these the leaders of both organizations Undisputed Command and Medellin Cartel talked with a private phone about get an alliance to go to the police department where this agent was at and finish with him making the work as clear as possible after this call they had, they regrouped in Undisputed Command base and they went in a Dodo to the police department and they bought parachutes for everyone as this was going to be the tactic to get into the police department, the pilot of the Dodo was going to way until the operation was finished then he would come back and land in the landing zone the department has.

alt text

They all successfully landed with their parachutes and they started looking for the agent which was in the backyard of the department as this was his rest time in the work.

alt text

Medellin Cartel and Undisputed Command started talking with him about this and they applied some pressure techniques until he gave all the information they wanted from him and after they confirmed it was the agent who was trying to destroy their illegal work and then they finished with his life with a headshot.

alt text

They quickly went inside the Dodo and went back to Undisputed Command base as the police would come really soon as they were seen by another agent

alt text

The mission was successfully done and they started talking about how strong they both can be together and both parties were really glad they had finished with this agent who was arresting some members of the organizations and finding the ways to make their work impossible

• alt text
    Count: #13
    Date: 15/01/2020
    Event: NRG Parkour
    Prize: 5.000.000$
    Hoster: @Duracell
    Winner: @sila
    Screens:

• alt text
    Count: #14
    Date: 17/01/2020
    Event: Last Man Standing