-Rate your English skills on 10:7/10.
    -Rate your RP skills on 10:8/10.
    -Using a spoiler or imgur, put a screenshot of your stats (/stats):alt text
    -Previous Organisations:
    ICE:I Left becuase inactive squad.
    CDC:I Left Becuase inactive gang too.
    TST:Closed.
    ThePirus:Closed too.
    CDL:Kicked because i was flaming me even Leader gave me several warnings.
    CDL:I Left becuase I have problem with leader.

-Have you ever been punished by the SAES Community Staff (Ban/Kicks etc..):Never.

*-What makes you want to join the Shelby Family :Because i liked their members they are so respectful and i got alot of friends in P~B want to be with them and i really liked P~B so much.
    *-Weaknesses/Strenghts :Well, my strenghts its my experience, my driving, shooting skills. I like teamworking and roleplyas. arresting etc.Paracheting and I'm Best pilot.
    Weaknesses:Lag (Low FPS)
    *-Talk about yourself:My Name is Ayoub,I am 17 years old, I Live in Algeria. As a sport, I am interested in football .I like being a crim and I believe I will improve myself over time.
    *-What does RolePlay means:RolePlay Is trying to come to in-game a real life situation, like police operation stops, asking for license driver and the I.D means acting like reallife.
    *-What is our Role about:The Role is selling opiates throughout the city; They also happen to trade in drugs with weapons with some of their allies.
    *-What DM means:Deatmatching killing a Player or guy with no reason.
    *-Have you read, and understood the F1> Server rules?:Yes.

• Dear @The-Best1 We are happy to inform you that you are fooking ACCEPTED to join our gang!
    alt text
    Regards
    Arthur Shelby (Arma)
    Peaky Blinders Vice Leader

• alt text

-Real Name (not necessary): Mohamed Amine
    -In-game name: Minato
    -Username: Minato
    -Nationality: Tunisian
    -Time Spent in game: 60h
    -Rate your English skills on 10: 9
    -Rate your RP skills on 10: 9
    -Using a spoiler or imgur, put a screenshot of your stats (/stats):alt text
    -Previous Organisations: none first time
    -Have you ever been punished by the SAES Community Staff (Ban/Kicks etc..): i got once ban i was new didn't know anything i thought it's like normal GTA kill everyone 😛

*-What makes you want to join the Shelby Family : im a peaky blinder by blood peaky blinders is my favourite show
    *-Weaknesses/Strenghts : my weaknesses are probably my pc it's a little bit old but I'm working on upgrading it so it's sometimes laggy fps drop... my strenghts are hard worker fast learner a trustworthy teamwork good listener, friendly...
    *-Talk about yourself: im 21yo Digital Marketing student in tunisia im a gamer i spend 60% of my day on pc either studying or playing
    *-What does RolePlay means: someone acts or pretends to be a certain character.Also to act out your imagination of a "different life".
    *-What is our Role about: you are the peaky blinders is a gypsy gang in Birmingham their main source of income from gambling steaming horses and selling whiskey But as soon as Tommy and Arthur arrived in San Andreas they decided to start dealing with drugs and selling opiates
    *-What DM means: deathmatching player without reason Its the fact of killing or shooting someone without any reason.
    *-Have you read, and understood the F1> Server rules?: yes I read them and I'm working on understanding all the rules.

• -Real Name (not necessary):

-In-game name: YxngStickz

-Username: YxngStickz

-Nationality: American

-Time Spent in game: 4 hours

-Rate your English skills on 10: 8/10

-Rate your RP skills on 10: 9/10

-Using a spoiler or imgur, put a screenshot of your stats (/stats):

-Previous Organisations: None.

-Have you ever been punished by the SAES Community Staff (Ban/Kicks etc..): No.

*-What makes you want to join the Shelby Family : I want to become a part of a family that has each others backs and would kill to save each other. I aspire to become a recognised figure for my outstanding works and effort.

*-Weaknesses/Strenghts : I am a good driver as I have had a lot of time spent on driving around the map and escaping from the police. I am also a good dealmaker that could potentially help me in the business side of things. However, I am not as experienced in PvP shooting compared to shooting NPCs in single player.

*-Talk about yourself: I am a chill person that recently started to play GTA San Andreas again because of my nostalgia for the game. I am also a pretty good gamer and I can adapt to any game easily. I am generally quiet irl but I am more interested in meeting new people online and RPing in different scenarios.

*-What does RolePlay means: Adopting a personal character that you choose to play as in a world of people that also adopt characters to perform different scenarios. Basically, just creating a fictional society with custom characters adapted by a user.

*-What is our Role about: Used to gamble to make profit but now adopted a new way of getting money through drug dealers around the city selling and boosting income.

*-What DM means: DeathMatch, which is killing someone without any RP reason.

*-Have you read, and understood the F1> Server rules?: Yes, I have.

• Dear @minato ,

We are happy to inform you that you are fooking ACCEPTED to join our gang!

alt text

Regards
    Thomas Shelby (Lucifer)
    Peaky Blinders Leader

• Dear @YxngStickz

You have been fooking ACCEPTED to join our gang! Congratulation!!
    alt text

Regards
    Peaky Blinders HQ

• -Real Name (not necessary):Mustafa
    -In-game name:BraveCaptain
    -Username:RaymondCardiac
    -Nationality:Turkish
    -Time Spent in game:130 hour's.
    -Rate your English skills on 10: 7/10.
    -Rate your RP skills on 10: 6/10.
    -Using a spoiler or imgur, put a screenshot of your stats (/stats): https://imgur.com/1I0wWUq
    -Previous Organisations: Nothing, I didnt entered any Organizations yet.

-Have you ever been punished by the SAES Community Staff (Ban/Kicks etc..):Never.

*-What makes you want to join the Shelby Family :Because this Family take my interest because Peaky Blinders have very loyal members and I wanna be part of this family.
    *-Weaknesses/Strenghts :Well, I can drive car professionally and I can use weapons very clear but I cant drive helicopter,plane or flying something.
    *-Talk about yourself: Hello, my name is Mustafa I'm 22 years old, Im student at Beykoz University, I am studying foreign trade I live in Istanbul and I'm living single. My hobbies are watching football, playing PS and hanging around with my friends.
    *-What does RolePlay means: RolePlay means acting like real life.
    *-What is our Role about: Selling weapons, drugs and doing assassinations for money.
    *-What DM means:Deatmatching killing a Player or guy with no reason.
    *-Have you read, and understood the F1> Server rules?:Yes.

• Dear @BraveCaptain

You have been fooking ACCEPTED to join our gang! Congratulation!!
    alt text

Regards
    Peaky Blinders HQ

• Nice topic there,Best of luck.

• @Wizzard , keep hanging with P~B members, a vote will start on you.
    alt text
    Regards
    Arthur Shelby (Arma)
    Peaky Blinders Vice Leader

• @Hyperr said in Peaky Blinders:

Nice topic there,Best of luck.

Ty bro

• -Real Name (not necessary):Erica Rocha
    -In-game name:Xungoso
    -Username:Xungoso
    -Nationality:Portuguese
    -Time Spent in game:5 hours dially
    -Rate your English skills on 10:10
    -Rate your RP skills on 10:8
    -Using a spoiler or imgur, put a screenshot of your stats (/stats):https://saesrpg.uk/user/xungoso
    (if it's not this,please tell me what stats you want)
    -Previous Organisations:never had been on one
    -Have you ever been punished by the SAES Community Staff (Ban/Kicks etc..):never

*-What makes you want to join the Shelby Family :like groups and gangs
    *-Weaknesses/Strenghts :good on escapes,weak on shooting
    *-Talk about yourself:Regular person.nothing special.Had study like any person,graduated on Architecture,had started working for a spanish company named Collosa,and at few years,started working by myself.I talk portuguese,spanish,basco,english,french and latin.Leaarning Contonese (chinese).Have my own life,Im independent.I practise Muay Thai and I'm on a dance school too,love cats and bunnies (I have a cat),I'm addicted to perfumes and makeup.I love games (had played all gta,final fantasy,love sleeping dogs,devil may cry,forza horizon 4 and Nier Automata).I'm a very calm and educated person,but if someone start anoying me with sexist crap,education will be avoided.
    *-What does RolePlay means:means assume a role, either unconsciously or consciously,to fill/act or adopt a social role
    *-What is our Role about:same as role playing in general,but respecting a lider and act like a family,with mutual respect and work in team
    *-What DM means:Dead Match
    *-Have you read, and understood the F1> Server rules?:yes,at 4 years ago (when I first play on this server)

• Dear @Wizzard,

As a result of the vote, you received positive votes from our members. So you have been fooking ACCEPTED to join our gang! Congratulations!
    all text

Regards
    Peaky Blinders HQ

• @xungoso
    --Can't edit
    What makes you want to join the Shelby Family :it's a very organized group,respectfull.Already had help from some members,and even some support.Already saw few times the gang in action,and is a very well elaborated gang.So,I wanna join on a very active and organized family

• @xungoso , Denied ,you can still hang with us and apply again in 2 weeks if you're still interested.
    alt text

• -Real Name (not necessary): Im Ghassen.
    -In-game name: My nickname is Jamal.
    -Username: My username is moenesmjaid.
    -Nationality: Im Tunisian.
    -Time Spent in game: I've almost 2.9k hours.
    -Rate your English skills on 10: On the scale of 10, i'd rate my english skills 6 out of 10.
    -Rate your RP skills on 10: My capability of roleplaying is good as my English skills i'd give it a six out of ten.
    -Using a spoiler or imgur, put a screenshot of your stats (/stats): https://imgur.com/quVoa68
    -Previous Organisations: Ex-Gangs: CripZ: kicked, because I'm banned now. CDS: problems with member. WA: died ThC: Left, went to WA. OC: kicked for toxic attitude. BBMC: 1st gen led by Fastyounq, died. Ex-Squads: SAFP: Left for CDS. TST: Left, inactive. NNB: Left to join dark side. TST: Left, to join NNB ICE: Shit squad. STF: kicked.
    -Have you ever been punished by the SAES Community Staff (Ban/Kicks etc..): I've been banned due to abusing, i got unbanned yesterday.

*-What makes you want to join the Shelby Family : Well i have my friend there, and the gang has active members, maturity and overall, Well, i also want to help the gang achieve anything, as i can help with events, activities and everything else.
    *-Weaknesses/Strenghts : My strenghts are communicating, and somehow i can solve any problem, i have good ingame skills. Weakness is that i cant control my rage.
    *-Talk about yourself: Hello, im Ghassen, im seventeen years old, i like watching football and playing video games, i've been playing MTA for two years and a half, Im known as Jamal, well, im skilled ingame, i have a good aiming, im mature, loyal and active which will make me a helpful members for the gang.
    *-What does RolePlay means: Roleplaying is When two or more players act life like in a game , in order to provide a more realistic gameplay meeting real life senarios
    *-What is our Role about: Peaky Blinders is considered as a gambling gang, aswell as drug dealing, they also trade drugs for weapons with their allies.
    *-What DM means: Deathmatching is when two or more player fight in game using weapons or murder methods.
    *-Have you read, and understood the F1> Server rules?: Yes, of course i did, i've played the server for two years.

• Dear @jamal2

As a result of the vote, you received positive votes from our members.But I don't want to see any more numbers in the CC. So you have been fooking ACCEPTED to join our gang! Welcome aboard. Congratulations!
    all text

Regards
    Peaky Blinders HQ

• Gz fcking Peaky Blinders 🎉🎉 !!