Inkas Activity #65
    Public Bank Robbery Las Venturas @Los INKAS 14/01/2020

• alt text#6
    Roleplay with : @Los INKAS @Underground-Empire @Undisputed-Command
    Participants : @chafloque @Spartan @Hari @Venom
    Date: 14/01/20
    Story + Screenshot(s)

alt text

The days had passed and it was time to do another business, this time my trusted contact Venom told me that he had a subject, part of one of the most dominant organizations in the entire city and owner of a large arsenal of weapons of all kinds , without waiting for a moment I asked Venom to take him to his base and prepare to come to our new home, I asked Carlos to bring them into our vehicle, while I prepared the money and space for the new weapons that we could buy.
    I had heard about him before, I consider him a legend, I never spoke to him because of the respect I have for him but it was time to do business and it was time to speak. We greet each other and start negotiations.

Without waiting any longer, Hari showed me his merchandise, it was of very good quality and phenomenal, he unlike other organizations had rocket launches and explosives of great magnitude, we were totally interested in having those gadgets of the devil, so quickly We set out to talk about money, he offered for all 1 million and 500 thousand dollars, we all remained silent, time stood still, Carlos took out his gun and began firing repeatedly at Venom, I aim at Hari in the head, he shouldnt move because we were talking, I respectfully asked him to start the negotiations again but with a new offer ,We consider it an insult., Hari left the berettas on the floor, he just wanted to save his life, he offered us everything for free , asked him to call a quiet guy to bring the truck, also we observed that he had been very nervous, without hesitation At the moment, when we saw him in that state, we had no other option ,waited a moment for him to call and we shot him to death.

He almost escaped, but his injuries were serious, we finished him on the floor and took what they brought us in a truck, it was beautiful, the best cargo they could give us, now was the time to use them.

• alt textDate: 15/01/20
    Inkas Activity #66
    Type Of Activity: @Undisputed-Command Bank Robbery Tierra Robada
    Screenshot(s)

• alt text
    Date: 16/01/20
    Inkas Activity #67
    Type Of Activity: JailBreak
    Screenshot(s):

• alt text
    Date: 16/01/20
    Inkas Activity #68
    Type Of Activity: JailBreak
    Screenshot(s):

• alt text
    Event Type: Jefferson Hotel LMS
    LWS/G6 Helper(s): @RadiO
    Prize: 1.000.000
    Winner(s): @Duff
    Screenshot(s):

• alt text

Date: 16/01/2020
    Inkas Activity #69
    Type Of Activity: Store Roberry
    Screenshot(s):

• alt text
    Date: days ago
    Inkas Activity #70
    Type Of Activity: StoreRobbery
    Screenshot(s):

• alt text
    Event Type: Chicken shooter BC
    LWS/G6 Helper(s): @RadiO
    Prize: 1.000.000
    Winner(s): @LightSide
    Screenshot(s):

• alt text

Roleplay with: Los INKAS & Arms Assassins
    Participants: Me, @Spartan, @chafloque & @Kybali0n
    Date: 17/01/2020
    Story + Screenshot(s):
    Thursday evening...

I was checking documents, that we bought from one dirty cop, with Spartan when suddenly we received mail. I've told Spartan to check. The message was a text " Follow all steps and you will be rich" and a picture of a map with the marked paths. We thought someone trolling us but after some time we received one more message. The message was linked with SA News TV. They talked about the lost military weapons. I called Chafloque to base because he is one of the best hackers to find more news about that... He found that Arms Assasins have their fingers in it. We took a map and start watching carefully. It was about 8 o'clock so I told everyone to go to sleep, and I stayed a little longer, trying to understand the message and map.

Friday morning...

Overnight I realized all, so I called Spartan to help me organize a trip. We required those weapons so we took a car and we went to the exact location. We followed the map. At the correct time, we were in the right place. A pink truck drove in front of us I hit him 2-3 times with our car, shooting his tires was the best way to make him stop. When he finally stopped I told him to put his hands up. He was kinda confused but not scared. He thought he is funny till the moment when I told him that I know all about his wife Samantha who is working at a Local Cluckin' Bell Resturant and his son Gustavo who is studying at Los Santos primary school. I gave him a phone and told him to drive behind me. Of course, I didn't let him alone, Spartan went with him to make sure that he will not escape from our hands.

Friday afternoon...

We have reached our final destination, Los INKAS Warehouse which is located somewhere nearby Grove St. Spartan ordered him to park the truck inside the garage and kept saying that AAs will find us. When we unloaded weapons in the garage I ordered him to drive it out of the garage and park it a bit away to make sure that none will get our secret warehouse. I've asked him to tell me more information about the shipment. Russian weapons, extremely modded for street fights and some other sort of nuclear weapons. He said that we will never understand how to use that. After several minutes of arguing I told him that he will feel the power of INKAS. A bullet to the head was more than enough to fend his life. After putting his dead body side the truck, we burned them all.

• alt text
    Event Type: Last Man Standing
    LWS/G6 Helper(s): Me.
    Prize: 1.000.000$
    Winner(s): @Kybali0n
    Screenshot(s):