LWS/G6 Helper(s): @MrSolrac
    Prize: 1.500.000
    Winner(s): mar(Sysy)
    Screenshot(s): 3

alt text

• alt text
    Roleplay with: @Los-Inkas
    Story:
    Razak was one of the most famous drug smugglers in San friero where he transported more than a ton of narcotic cocaine and marijuana with his plane until he turned into one of the most important laboratory of the DEA in Los santos The life of Razak was very enjoyable and he was not afraid of any of the other gangs. He has several close friends.

Razak's humble upbringing did not indicate that he could become an important person on the day of day. He had given a lot to his gang by promoting and smuggling drugs in San friero and his friend was always helping him in any situation.

But at that time Razak had developed a great reputation among drug traffickers and smugglers, because he had great audacity, and he was able to attract the attention of other criminal organizations that smuggle cocaine and its leader, and they considered Razak the largest drug trafficker in a state .Los santos and Razak became paid 1.5 million dollars per trip, and was able to collect nearly 100 million dollars from smuggling operations.

Razak used his experience in the field of aviation to flee from the authorities, as he was flying at altitudes and speeds that would not allow radar screens to capture him, and he had partners on the ground securing him a place to drop drugs. The helicopters then transfer them to another location, and they are distributed using cars.
  • alt text
    Roleplay with: @Los-Inkas
    Story: One day, the gang steals the secret phone. The calling boss told us they were selling drugs in a pizza shop in Bon Contry We went to this drug-making pizza restaurant and we waited for the pizzeria to close after the pizzeria closed, we studied a bit and then tried to find out what time it was going to open. It was 15:20 after lunchtime and the restaurant was reopening at 18:20 in the meantime we had to go into the pizza restaurant within 3 hours and we had to miss the drugs it seemed difficult to open the door because they closed the doors with an iron plate but since the locks they used were old, we immediately opened the iron plates and forced them to open the door of the shop. We opened the door of the pizzeria's shop and quickly entered into the restaurant and started to remove the packages of marijuana from the back we understood that 275 kilograms of cannabis were stored and time was moving fast after we loaded the cannabis packs, which were only 45 minutes long, we quickly moved away and drove to the warehouse too many people arrested over this mysterious event but all of Bon Contry knew the mafia and the families we missed, federal officials who took this kidnapping and filed it up because they could not find the actual criminals after a week on. After successfully completing this mission, after transferring the drugs to the right-of-death gang, everyone was scattered to their areas of duty.
    Screenshot(s): https://imgur.com/a/cC5aFc1

• alt text

alt text
    Navy Malistrip: @xDarkMan @NulGath

LOS-INKAS: @chafloque

Story:
    [ While I was with Muhammad at the base, we were talking. A friend of LOS-INKAS called me and said that someone stole the gang's money.He wanted me to come to his base to talk about the theft that had happened to him.]
    [So I took my car and went with Muhammad to his headquarters. When our session arrived. We spoke a little and then gave me the address of the woman who stole the money . I took my car and we went to her house. I park the car at the door and Muhammad opened the door. When we got inside, we drugged it and put it in a car, and we moved to LOS-INKAS to hand it over to him and We entered to his office, he gave me money, then shook hands with us.]

• alt text
    Date: 05/07/2020
    Inkas Activity # 283
    Type Of Activity: Assisting On Br's
    Screenshot(s):

• alt text

Inkas TurfWar # 39 At night after fighting CripZ , Rogue took our territories , we finally fighted together to show our power.
    Screenshot(s):

alt text

• alt text
    Inkas TurfWar # 40 Early that day we took CripZ territories with a little war against em.
    Screenshot(s):

• alt text
    Date: 04/07/2020
    Inkas TurfWar # 41 We took RC and LS territories from BB with mutual respect.
    Screenshot(s):

• alt text
    Date:05/07/2020
    Inkas Activity # 284
    Type Of Activity:

O BR 1

Los INKAS JB 15 Mins

O BR 2

Los INKAS SR

C BR
  • alt text

Event Type: Derby de Demolición(D.D.)