I disagree with all of your points.
You conveniently forgot to mention that criminals outnumber cops in every BR by far. If there are 10 cops vs 30 criminals, cops should damn right respawn and come back. You can count every cop respawn as a new cop, if those 10 cops respawn 3 times each, that's 30 cops vs 30 criminals which balances it out.
To allow for both sides to have similar respawning system while one outnumbers the other 3 to 1 is nonsense.
Furthermore, even with addition of all the changes you mentioned as unfair and damaging to criminals, majority of bank robberies are still successful.
There's 10-20% higher chance of criminals failing BR compared to previous months when it was 5-10%. Let's be generous and say BR now succeeds 75% of time. This means that cops manage to prevent only some 25% of bank robberies, if even that much.
To think that you win 75% of times and still try to nerf the other weaker side who wins 25% of times is disappointing to say the least.
Would you enjoy an activity which you fail 95% of times? No you wouldn't, neither do cops. Yeah, we don't like failing all the time. We're not NPCs standing around just to make your winning experience more interesting for you.
For once we've this "reasonable" chance of stopping a BR; while you've 75% chance of successfully robbing it, you STILL complain about cops?
I won't even try to mask my resentment here, I think that this and similar suggestions are hypocritical and two-faced, carebearing criminal cunts who are not able to accept defeat at any time, even though they win all the time.