Inaccurate adminjail

• So, I'm not sure if that's the right place where I should write all of that, sorry if I've mistaken it. Anyways, this topic will most likely get locked so yeah.
    First of all, I don't remember the Admin's name properly, it was SAES<ikself or something like that, a CLO Member.

So, a BR in LS happened, I quickly drove there and got there, taking position and trying to make my way into the criminals inside the bank. I was in a party with some trainees that were outside, paying attention who will get inside the BR and if some wanted criminal do, they can tell us quickly, so we can take care of them. After a bit, a trainee told me that a CLO Member is getting in, so I got ready, I wasn't in front of the door, waiting for it, I got in position near the door and saw him coming, now, that's where the fun starts. First of all, I didn't hit my first teaze on him, I missedd it, so he started running in rounds in front of the door. I got the second one, I hit him, but still, I hit him as I was not that close to the door, there was a Warden Trainee in front of me, so he got the arrest.

Now, the funniest part, I got adminjailed, for first time ever, for Marker ARRESTING during BR. Nice! First of all, I didn't arrest him, second of all, I didn't hit my first teaze, so he got the time to run.. I really enjoyed my 400 seconds in jail. Anyways, the problem isn't about my time spent in the jail it's about the inaccurate adminjail, I mean, come on, adminjailing someone, beacause you can't take the jailing? How the hell none cries when familiar things happen to them? That's why in many other games, the Admins and the Staff Members aren't allowed to partipicate in any Squads / Gangs activity. Not to be rude tho.

Also, I don't want to offend anyone here, I've always been happy on how the Admins and the Staff work in the Server. That's the first problem I got about that ever. I've always liked how quick are the Admins in responding to reports and adminjailing people that should be jailed.
    I don't want to get in a mess with anyone after that topic

Thanks for reading what I wrore.
    ~Cappo

• @cappo said in Inaccurate adminjail:

Nice! First of all, I didn't arrest him, second of all, I didn't hit my first teaze, so he got the time to run.

So you admit to it. but it's not a rulebreak because you failed to hit him?

@cappo said in Inaccurate adminjail:

That's why in many other games, the Admins and the Staff Members aren't allowed to partipicate in any Squads / Gangs activity. Not to be rude tho

What? That makes no sense.

Also wasn't me but @RAMPAGE

• Hi Cappo!

I've read all your post and I totally understand you and your frustration but it seems you don't understand the situation and what you did wrong and why I've admin-jailed you so I'll explain you below:

I didn't admin-jail you for marker-arresting me (because it wasn't a marker-arrest), I admin-jailed you for marker-camping (which isn't the same as marker-arresting but it isn't allowed either during BRs and PBRs). I've entered the bank and right after moving like 1-2 metres from the marker (I was about to pass the glass part and get to the bank's lobby but I didn't) you tazed me and you were going to hit me and arrest me with your nightstick but you didn't because the trainee who was with you was faster and he was the one who got me. He had a weird long name and I didn't see it well, otherwise I'd have admin-jailed him too. Standing behind the glass area where the marker is located and tazing me 1-2 metres away from marker in order to arrest me right after entering the marker/bank is marker-camping and this is why I've admin-jailed you. Do you understand that now and what you did wrong? This wasn't an "inaccurate" admin-jail as you claim in your post and I didn't admin-jail you because "I can't take the jailing". This was a CLEAR rule-break you commited and this is why I've admin-jailed you. Now, to avoid this again in the near future during a BR or PBR: don't camp behind the glass area where the marker is located or near it; let the wanted players and the criminals MOVE AWAY from that little area and from the marker and get to the bank's lobby and then you can get them! I've also noticed that you have like 200 hours of gameplay in our server so I'd recommend you to re-read our server's rules again and make sure you fully understand them. I hope this clears up your mind and you get what happened and don't repeat it.

Best regards,

Ramp.

• Sorry @Ikzelf for getting you in here, obviously I've mistaken you. So sorry for that.

Yeap, I guess I read that wrong. Also, I don't remember the stuff with the glass there in the banks being written in the Rules, also, I remember the situation. Okay, thanks for explaining it to me, I obviously wasn't informed about the glass stuff in the Banks. I understand what I did wrong, and I appreciate you explaining all that to me.