in regards to https://saesrpg.uk/topic/13788/remove-killarrest and finally a subject for the
channel forums its pretty obvious that the corridor is a chokepoint no matter if kill-arrest or not and other bullshit
not aimed to discuss scripts such as kill-arrest or immunity and shit..or who has the biggest dick etc.. its just about the mapping so chill down and please make sure to actually read the topic and comments before blind voting...
My proposal initiative for a fix only to the lobby and corridor way cell area etc will remain the same ( its still raw draft paint.exe so but like to hear opinions from both cops and crims before starting the mapping )
- No more single corridor entrance
- Cops have their own panic route if they can manage to guess the keycode
- Cops have 2 incoming routes to the cell area 3 if they can guess the code
- Criminals have to watch 2 entrances 3 if the panic route is enabled
- Various breakpoints on the line of sight looking from lobby to cell area and vice versa.
Mapping itself stays 70% the same only thing that would change is the part from where you enter the corridor maze
starting from the duo doors till cell area ( which also stays the same )
Do you also have a suggestion about the mapping? feel free to share your opinion about it, in the end, its the community who decides to go on with it or vote it off.
/me hands the resolution in your hands.