Remove killarrest

• @Joshbond said in Remove killarrest:

@Ikzelf Typical Joe response Ikzelf, what did you expect?

Joe has recently even said himself that BR fail is now well over 50%, more like 80%. Which is not balanced.

I never said this, this is a complete and utter fabrication.

• The issue probably is that the cops/DE/HLS can just come back within 20-30 sec after dying. Which makes ~10 cops feel like there are 2x or even 3x the number of cops.

• @Joshbond said in Remove killarrest:

@Daryl Is that right??

https://imgur.com/a/FJth68T

@Groove @Ikzelf @Adistar

alt text

Clearly imitating a criminal.

When can I have an apology for a clearly edited and taken out of context screenshot?

• @Daryl said in Remove killarrest:

If we're being realistic these complaints are coming in because cops now have the ability, through team work and actual response times to come to bank robs.

Statistically speaking bank robs are still favoured for criminals, even since the changes to LV bank and the closure of LS bank. Once HLS stop responding to LV bank and LS bank is re-opened with the new interior, we're going to see the success rate go back up.

ThC failing 2 bank robs yesterday is what has caused this topic, you can say that this is a discussion that's been had in private for a long time and I would believe you when you say that - but what has made this be brought to the public by the leader of ThC is the fact that gang yesterday failed 2 bank robs.

They did not fail due to kill arrest - from their own admission it was a police dog running around that caused them to fail, because criminals killed eachother and actually ended up killing a ThC cracker.

If the criminals didn't do this, with the amount of defense there, including CLO, the bank rob would likely not have failed. If ThC didn't start a second BR in SF with low numbers, due to teddy and other ThC also returning to LV at the same time, the SF bank rob may have also succeeded.

In both cases there are clear and obvious reasons why the bank robs failed, that have nothing at all to do with kill arrest.

Take us back to the days before kill arrest if you can remember them, playing as a cop in a bank rob or at the jail was impossible and there was realistically no way of winning.

I think making a MASSIVE change like this, simply because the success rate is swinging to 50% (ish) is incredibly short sighted.

If anything, smaller changes should come first - why would you start out with one of the biggest changes you could possibly make without first suggesting smaller more incremental changes?

My God. You literally got witnesses showing up and confirming what I said and you still prefer to stick to your own assumptions (changing the ENTIRE topic) even though you haven't seen our conversations nor do you have any chat snippet where I spoke about the 2 brs. Believe me, I couldn't careless about the 2 failed brs yesterday. Heck, you confirmed it yourself, they failed due to pc dogs not even killarrest smh

Joe, clearly you're stubborn, thus you're not welcome to join the discussion. Have a good day men!!

• @Ikzelf said in Remove killarrest:

Great for bringing cop activity back, now it's overpowered due to the numbers.

Could have not said it better :crazypepe:

• AHAHAHHAHAHAHA spawns as HLS, gets free combat shotgun, shield and thinks he is good at arresting

• Instead of nerfing the bank robberies by removing kill-arrest, how about making the succesfull bank robberies more profitable? Bank robberies are supposed to be hard, but not to feel underwhelming on the reward side. High risk, high reward right?

This way, we could get more criminals to join the bank robberies to stop it, more organized bank robberies as it pays out way more? That is, if the cop side gets too strong on stopping the bank robbery.

As in more rewarding, you could add that every person who has attended the bank robbery, if it's fully cleared (all vaults) gets x amount of cash for participating, even if they're arrested? That could make it pay off more even if you do get jailed, making it more fair. I think the frustration comes from being jailed before getting any money off, and obviously getting arrested straight off by dying

I think it's too early to straight off remove kill-arrest, but rather try different solutions first, as in buffing the rewards and making it more worth-while to take part in bank robberies.

• @TaaviLaudur

Lets not bring DE into this discussion because DE barely responds to any BR, maybe one or 2 DEs but not that much anymore.

• Regarding Bank robs as far as my knowledge that robbing a bank shouldn't be easy for gangs to succeed it 100% or 8/8. Official gangs and criminals are already out numbering the cops.
    I think criminals and gangs should take BankRobs more seriously than expecting to succeed everytime with several protectors and 2 or 3 crackers.

• Joe, clearly you're stubborn.

did you people realize that today ?

• Yes remove this.. this feature does not make any sense whatsoever.. its so non realistic.. if a cop shot a criminal in real life he would go to the hospital not automatically in jail.. it's literally so dumb, and all of you are gonna say now yeye like SAES has so many other things realistic.. see well thats the problem.. everytime something non realistic gets added everyone says who cares if its not realistic this this and this thing aren't realistic aswell and then we'll get so many unrealistic things that it will be just dumb.. lets not forget this is a Roleplay server after all, and also the cop side is way too overpowered right now, the feature was good for the time it was released in but now I believe it should get removed, because cops should always try to arrest first and not kill.

• @Ikzelf said in Remove killarrest:

Thats not 100% true. Cop activity still needs to increase, its the presence of HLS which has changed the balance.

Police Officers instead of spawning their squad, spawn as a private organisation.

• @TaaviLaudur

I would gladly change this to be that DE for example is only allowed to participate BR by spawning from A51 to the bank, but in return, the bank robberies should last a little longer, in order to have any time to participate. It takes a bit to gather few people and drive in the bank, usually being too late as the information of CLO participating comes too late, making no real reason to spawn as DE.

But then again, I'm not the one to decide stuff like this soon.

@Franklin This is RPG Server, not straight off roleplay server, but I can understand the frustration that kill-arrest system makes.

• +1

• @Franklin There are certain aspects of this where you need to realise its a game...

Would a cop charge a criminal with a baton waving it around 50 times just trying to arrest him and also typing /gunfix on the hopes the baton does not accidently kill them.

I think not... so lets keep this honest and not respond with something like you did.
    There are only certain aspects which you can keep relating to real life and the arresting process in Jail/Bank is not one of them.

• We can improve the jail mapping, its ancient and old. Why remove scripts? The problem is the mapping, not the scripts!
    We keep restricting police scripts instead of addressing the issue at hand. First nerfed police cars, then flashbangs, then stingers/bribe etc, now kill arrest aswell?

Mapping isnt really hard, neither is scripting (jail) for the right people..

• @Joshbond
    That's exactly what I'm trying to say.. read my post again fully, and no I don't care about the way cops arrest criminals, it could be different and more realistic yes but lets focus on the things that we can fix right now shall we?.. and we can talk about that arrest some other time

@Bunny

It's not really about the stress only and yes it is an RPG server but it still has the word Roleplay in it.. so shouldn't we just keep it some what realistic?

• @Daryl said in Remove killarrest:

@Joshbond said in Remove killarrest:

@Daryl Is that right??

https://imgur.com/a/FJth68T

@Groove @Ikzelf @Adistar

alt text

Clearly imitating a criminal.

When can I have an apology for a clearly edited and taken out of context screenshot?

@Adistar Joe has removed me from the Combined squad discord because I sent a screenshot of 1 line, where Joe said, 'our success rate is only ninty five percent' He says this is leaking information.

Where as you see he sends the entire conversation and 'leaks' more information.

This is how corrupt Joe is and you and many others realising this is great for the community. Need to put a stop to joe and his abusive ways.

• as ikzelf said
    @Ikzelf said in Remove killarrest: