Nickname: AizaK
    Username: alifurkanp1
    **Nationality: ** Turkey
    **Rate Your English Level (1-10):**7

• 2- Saes Information Part :

**Since when do you play SAES:RPG:**I’ve been playing SAES since 2011
    Current Gang/SquadCripZ
    **Current Groups:**IAC
    **Tell us about your SAES carrier:**I’ve been playing SAES since 2011 but I’d to retire the game due to some personal problems and after few years later I’ve finally decided to come back even stronger but I couldn’t find my old account that I used to play a lot so I’d to create a new one.

• 3 -Group Question:

What do you know about Fight Club: Fight Clup is s group for boxing , illegal fights, and best player
    **Which division do you prefer , and why?:**Because i have good skills
    Why do you want to join Fight Club Because I have a friend and ı like boxing,boxing is strong people and best do and that's all ı have
    Why should we accept you: Because I know the boxing rules , and ı love illegal boxs

• alt text

• 1- Personal Part:

Nickname: Raf
    Username: raefmlaih
    Nationality: Tunisia
    Rate Your English Level (1-10): 8/10

Since when do you play SAES:RPG: since 2016
    Current Gang/Squad SAFP
    Current Groups: Cluck and SAPA
    Tell us about your SAES carrier: My SAES carrier, Seriously, Im a good guy and active player in SAES, I start playing this game since 2016, im a respectful player and helpful, i like helping my friends in-game with money, etc and I have many good skills there.

• 3 -Group Question:

What do you know about Fight Club: FC group is just for fun they illegal fights and accept the bets on players, they just do some fights (boxing) to provide some money to grow up this organization.
    Which division do you prefer, and why?: Boxer division, because I like fights.
    Why do you want to join Fight Club I think this group can help me in my skills with boxing and I can show my self also I can provide some money and this group can help me to win the boxing event.
    Why should we accept you: So, I know I wanna improve my skills in this group but anyway I have good skills in the box, and im a respectful and helpful boy and i promise to do my best to keep this group up and i will work hard.

• alt text

• 1- Personal Part :

Nickname:Remp
    Username:Jax01
    Nationality:Algerien
    Rate Your English Level (1-10):7-10

Since when do you play SAES:RPG:since 2015
    Current Gang/Squad:N/A
    Current Groups:SAA
    Tell us about your SAES carrier:I Start playing SAES:RPG in 2015
    That year I didn't have much skills and other things, but I got to know the friends who were helping me a lot and after many years passed I became an active and skilled man and started joining the different gangs, teams and groups (ICE, TST, Pirus, CDC, CDL, SAA...)

• 3 -Group Question:

What do you know about Fight Club:Fight Club is a group of organising illegal fights and accepting bets on players and boxe and located in San Fierro.
    Which division do you prefer , and why?:Division Boxer, because I love to fight, and I play boxing with my friends
    Why do you want to join Fight Club:I would like to join the Fight Club because I love boxing and I like martial arts
    Why should we accept you:i'm an acitve and skilled player who might help this Group to grow up and got Spawn.

• alt text

1- Personal Part :

Nickname: Wisker
    Username: Wiskerrazak
    Nationality: Algerian
    Rate Your English Level (1-10):(8/10)

* 2- Saes Information Part :

Since when do you play SAES:RPG: Since 3 Years
    Current Gang/Squad
    ICE:Left(bcz it's in active Squad)
    NSA:Dead
    NCI:Dead
    Current Groups: N/A
    Tell us about your SAES carrier: I start playing SAES in 2016

* 3 -Group Question:

What do you know about Fight Club: Fight Clup is a group for Box,and he has a Best player
    Which division do you prefer , and why?: Box,bcz I like it
    Why do you want to join Fight Club I love the Box,the Box is strong peopie and best.
    Why should we accept you: I'm Loyal,and i will help with my All,and I'm active in game and in Media Archive

• Sory Deleted for Some reasans 😞

• Hello @alifurkanp on the behalf of HQ team i would like to annonce that you are Accepted. Find an HQ ingame for your test.

alt text

Hello @Raf0 on the behalf of HQ team i would like to annonce that you are Accepted. Find an HQ ingame for your test.

alt text

Hello @Wisker00 on the behalf of HQ team i would like to annonce that you are Accepted. Find an HQ ingame for your test.

alt text

Hello @The-Best1 on the behalf of HQ team i would like to annonce that you are Accepted. Find an HQ ingame for your test.

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/snyrsDY

alt text

• Fight Club Betting Service Opened! Play Bet Now!

-- https://saesrpg.uk/topic/13878/fight-club-betting-activity-play-bet-now

• alt text

1- Personal part:

Nickname: Chapo
      Username: ratatui
    Years: 17
      Mexican nationality
      Rate your English level (1-10): 5-10

2- Part of Saes information:

Since when do you play SAES: RPG: 2015 approx
      Current gang / squad: INKAS
      Current groups: N / A
      Tell us about your SAES provider: I've been playing SAES since 2015, but I had to withdraw from the game due to some personal problems and after a few years later I finally decided to come back even stronger.

3-Group of questions:

What do you know about Fight Club: It's a boxing group, of illegal fights
      Which division do you prefer and why ?: because I want to be stronger
      Why do you want to join Fight Club: I want to learn new skills and be a little stronger than others
      Why should we accept you? Because I know the rules, and I want to know a little more about the group, and I would also like to help

• Good luck

• alt text

• 1- Personal Part :

**Nickname:**Zine
    **Username:**pakita
    **Nationality: **Algeria
    **Rate Your English Level (1-10):**7-10

**Since when do you play SAES:RPG:**3y
    Current Gang/SquadM-HMMC-Bloodz-TST-ICE
    Current Groups:
    *Tell us about your SAES carrier:**Since 2 Years

• 3 -Group Question:

**What do you know about Fight Club:**N\A
    **Which division do you prefer , and why?:**Division Boxer, because I love to fight, and I play boxing with my friends
    Why do you want to join Fight Clubfor help in this group andthe fame

**Why should we accept you:**help and am active good playing in server

• @Zine @EL-CHAPO

Dear applipicants , Feedback from the Hq team and our members is negative. your application was denied. Feel free to apply after 1 Week

alt text

• Topic updated

• Roleplays updated

• BackStory Updated

• 1- Personal Part :

Nickname: Max
    Username: rana
    **Nationality: ** Egyptian
    Rate Your English Level (1-10): 8-10
    Did anyone recommend you to apply for us? No.

Since when do you play SAES:RPG: Since 2015.
    Current Gang/Squad Five-0
    Current Groups: N/A
    Tell us about your SAES carrier: Well, I joined SAES since 2015 and im good player and im respectful member and i help players and im active.

• 3 -Group Question:

What do you know about Fight Club: Fight Club Is the best group,And the Leader made it for Fighting as Boxer.
    Why do you want to join Fight Club I will be honest,I want join FC to Fight and learn as Boxer and i want join to help their members.And i have a lot of friends there.
    Why should we accept you: Because im good player and i respect players. And im very active

• Fight Club Promo Video!

• Hello @Maxyou12 on the behalf of HQ team i would like to annonce that you are Accepted. Find an HQ ingame for your test.

alt text

• alt text

• 1- Personal Part :

Nickname:Remp
    Username:jax01
    Nationality:Algerien
    Rate Your English Level (1-10):8-10
    Did anyone recommend you to apply for us?:Yes, AdemBygt

Since when do you play SAES:RPG:since 2015
    Current Gang/Squad:P~B
    Current Groups:just AP
    Tell us about your SAES carrier:I start playing SAESRPG in 2015 and i was i dont know anything about SAES but after some training ... i became know everything and i joined a lot of gangs / Squads (CDC/CDL/ICE/TST/PIRUS...)

• 3 -Group Question:

What do you know about Fight Club:Fight Club is best group and he is a group of organising illegal fights and accepting bets on players and boxe
    Why do you want to join Fight Club:Becuase i love boxing and i have many friends there
    Why should we accept you:Becuase I'm active, and mature, i can help with many activities,and i can post activities ,RolePlay's,event's too

• alt text6624/logogrup.png

**Nickname:**Zine
    **Username:**pakita
    **Nationality: **Algeria
    **Rate Your English Level (1-10):**7\10
    Did anyone recommend you to apply for us? yes

**Since when do you play SAES:RPG:**2017
    Current Gang/Squad:M-HHMC-Pirus-ICE-TST-Bloodz
    **Current Groups:**Cluck-SAA-SAC
    **Tell us about your SAES carrier:**am good in driving and killing and am like playing just saes or all server

• 3 -Group Question:

**What do you know about Fight Club:**They're a bunching set
    **Why do you want to join Fight Club:**for helped this group
    **Why should we accept you:**for help this group and am I have friends he is Casper