Fight Club │ Offical Topic
By AdemBygt, in Groups

• alt text

alt text

With the new year time has changed and people started to have fun with different ways ,People started to enjoy the shows on television which is happening between professional boxers .It was really popular nowadays ,But something was missing with them. They werent so real and enjoyable . Few friends from Los santos decided to create an organisation which will be illegal and will happen only underground .Noone was going to know and it was going to happen with only few friend.However day by day lots people started to join this organisation .They were enjoying fight eachother and enjoying being punched in the face because when you get a punch in your face you started to understand you arent made of glass and it was giving extra pleasure to member of this organisation.People started to begging to join organisation but rules were clear .They werent accepting new people but with the lots of request organisation leader couldn't resist and decided to create this club officially with the name of FIGHT CLUB .They were going to host mathces which isnt going to be proffesional players.Which is going to be by Random citizens of San andreas .Thats how Fight club started

alt text

Boxers

This section, whose main role is Boxing, is illegal. They are boxing for money at clubs or streets. They are doing tranings about always boxing. they have a coach older than them. This coach is the best in boxing and leads the divison. When the organizer organizes a match, he comes to the coach and asks him who will play in this match. When any boxer chooses, the boxers will train with the coach.

Organizators

The main role of this section is illegal, but none of the peoples dont know what they are doing. They're organizing a match for the boxers. They do everything they can to place it before the game. When an organization member doing a boxing match , others coming to help organization

alt text

Club Leader: @AdemBygt

Club Vice Leader: @zaza

Club Tag: FC│Name & FC*│Name

Club Helpers Tag: FC-H│Name

Club Motto: You don't talk about The Fight club!

Color Code:#966900

RGB color Code: R:0 G:85 B:80

Club Created: 2019 - December - 15

alt text

Club Base

alt text

alt text

Leader

AdemBygt

Vice Leader

Zaza

Honorary

Paradox

Griffin

Boxer Division

Members of Boxer Division

FC Assistant Coach <AC>

-

FC Professional Boxer <PFB>

Jaster

FC Boxer <B>

-

FC Novice Boxer <NB>

Casper

FC Rookie Boxer <RB>

TaffyC

Flora

Organizator Division

Members of Organizator Division

FC Assitant Managers <AM>

Duff

FC Distinguished Personnel <DP>

Voopie

FC Trusted Personnel <TP>

Fyzero

FC Organizator Personnel <OP>

Greed

Hassan

Franklin

FC Personnel <O>

Adriano

NightWish

Veto

Sneijder

Reus

Zabalito

FC Probationary Members

Urban

Gxnzo

Witti

Remp

Raf

Aizak

Stardust

Mali

V.I.P

JohnnyEnglish

Adistar

Mimmy

FC Total Members: : 30

alt text

• You don't talk about The Fight club!
    • Respect all players and admins.
    • Follow the server rules.
    • Don't be childish

alt text
    Recruitment Status: Open

* **1- Personal Part :**

**Nickname:**
    **Username:**
    **Nationality: **
    **Rate Your English Level (1-10):**

* **2- Saes Information Part :**

**Since when do you play SAES:RPG:**
    **Current Gang/Squad**
    **Current Groups:**
    **Tell us about your SAES carrier:**

* **3 -Group Question:**

**What do you know about Fight Club:**
    **Which division do you prefer , and why?:**
    **Why do you want to join Fight Club**
    **Why should we accept you:**

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/snyrsDY

• first, gl 😄

• Good Luck !!

• @RadiO @Jiirak @SweetGSF

Thanks for luck!^^

• Gl

• GL seems awesome

• Good luck

• @johnn Thanks For Luck^^

@Ferthis Thanks for your the opinions^^

@Moley Thanks For Luck^^

• Good luck!

• good luck lads 😄

• @Lipy Thanks For Luck^^

@LaZaR Thanks Lady :d ^^,

@DALI-i Thanks For Luck^^

• alt text

1- Personal Part :

Nickname: My nickname is Franklin or Franks.
    Username: My username is franklinclint.
    Nationality: My nationality is Slovenian.
    Rate Your English Level (1-10): I would rate my English skills 9 out of 10.

2- Saes Information Part :

Since when do you play SAES:RPG: I started playing SAES:RPG back in 2014 of August.
    Current Gang/Squad: I am currently the leader of a gang that goes by the name of La Confrerie Des Lions.
    Current Groups: I am not a member of any groups whatsoever.
    Tell us about your SAES carrier: My SAES carrier started back in 2014 back then I was quite young and I was mainly playing with my brother who was speaking English pretty fluently but I didn't, I didn't understand anything but I learned pretty quickly. I joined quite a few gangs at the start with my brother's help but soon learned to join them myself. I used to be a hopper when I first joined SAES because I was just so impatient and everything, I was pretty childish aswell which also got me banned 2 times if I'm correct. After I've been unbanned the second time I feel like I've changed and I'm more mature than I was a few years ago. I could go on listing all the things that happend in my carrier, ups and downs but it would be just too long.

3 -Group Question:

What do you know about Fight Club: I only know that The Fight Club organizes illegal fights and accept bets on the fights, there might be more behind it but the members are not allowed to talk about it.
    Which division do you prefer , and why?: Boxer Division.
    Why do you want to join Fight Club I want to join The Fight Club because it seems like an interesting group to be in, which also has a lot of potential in becoming official. I also have a lot of experience with Fighting since I've had my own fighting organization before.
    Why should we accept you: You should accept me because I'm a very active and experienced player which has a lot of knowledge about fighting and the server in general.

• Good luck

• Hello good luck

• Thanks For Luck^^ @Latinoo @Adriano

• @Franklin said in Fight Club │ Offical Topic:

Hello Franklin on the behalf of HQ team i would like to annonce that you are Accepted. Find an HQ ingame for your tests
    alt metni

• Awesome idea! Good luck!

• @Script100 Thanks For Luck^^