Timezone: GMT-2

Nationality: Algerian

How old are you?: 17 years old

What languages do you speak?: English and arabic and frensh

What is your English proficiency?(0-10): 8

How long have you played MTA?: 2016

How long have you played on SAES?: 2011

Have you ever been banned?N/A
    What organizations have you been in and why have you left these organizations?:ICE-BMF

ICE = Got some very negative responds when I joined it
    What are your currently server groups?: N/A
    State 2 of the store robbery rules: Don't wait outside the SR and get inside when it's 99% to do not get any stars. Don't sell arms away from SR
    What is deathmatchin?: Killing someone for no reason

State 2 of the bank robbery rules: Don't jump out of the bank roof in order to avoid cops. official gangs allowed to do BRs a day

What is avoiding an arrest?: Killing yourself or reconnecting in order to escape from cops

State 2 of the turfing rules: Don't camp at the unclimbable roofs. Don't spawn as police or medic to help your gang unless you are not one of them

What would you do if someone insulted you?: Ignore him and if he kept insulting I will contact an admin

State 2 of the gang robbery rules: Do not spawn kill. It is not allowed to use grenades during GR

Describe your weaknesses: Boats... I hate them...

Describe your strengths: I'm very good at driving planes and helicopters

Why do you want to be one of us?:
    Tell us a little about yourself: My name is AYOUB, I love playing games but my favorite platform is PC, I'm playing MTA since 2017 and my friend told me about SAES in 2017

Any additional information we may need to know?: yeh

• alt text

@Whitelock First of all Thank you for interesting to joining us Really we are happy to see u apply to us , You are Accepted Try to find Lvl3+ for tests and Good luck

• ty Slimani

• gl

• gl Guys.

• Nickname: Striker

Accountname:Striker2019

Timezone: GMT-2

Nationality: Algerian

How old are you?: 17 years old

What languages do you speak?: English and arabic and frensh

What is your English proficiency?(0-10): 7

How long have you played MTA?: 2017

How long have you played on SAES?: 2012

Have you ever been banned?N/A
    What organizations have you been in and why have you left these organizations?:ICE-BMF-BF-TST-The-Pirus
    State 2 of the store robbery rules:

1. Dont DM
    2. Dont sell arms/drugss outside from SR

What is deathmatching?: kill some 1 with no reason

State 2 of the bank robbery rules:

1. Dont DM
    2. officer allowed to arrest

What is avoiding an arrest?: death when cop try to arrest u

State 2 of the turfing rules:

1. u can spawn at base or hospital
    2. u cant spawn at ur home

What would you do if someone insulted you?: call admin

State 2 of the gang robbery rules:

1. Dont use grenads
    2. Dont spawn police to help ur gang

Describe your weaknesses: lag

Describe your strengths: drifting

Why do you want to be one of us?: to help bmc with my activity and i have freinds at bmc

Tell us a little about yourself:
    I am Hossam Eliwa. I love the game of Dream League and video games a lot, especially MTA.

Any additional information we may need to know?: N/A

• @striker Hello bro,Thank you for interesting to joining us we talked about u much and we see u dont have enough skills u need to learn some things about server and rules to for now u are Denied if u want apply to us again u can do it after 1 week and prove urself and do all u have of skills to our members Good luck

• alt text
    In-game Name: PABLO
    Country of Residence: ALGERIAN
    What made you applying for Bandidos MC?: fastyoung
    What is the main role of Bandidos MC?: Arms Trafficking: We are a gang specialized at dealing with arms, we give you the best quality arms with a prices that no one can compete with, because everyone needs a weapon to protect themselfs with, from anything that threatens their lives.
    Vehicle theft: Bandidos MC sell the cars they stole to others.
    Alcohol Smuggling: Bandidos MC have the best quality drinks in San Andreas.
    Human trafficking: They sell the organs of the people they kidnapped in exchange for money.
    Hitman: In exchange for money, people are killed.
    What is your English proficiency?(0-10):8
    What organizations have you been in and why have you left these organizations?:CDS:RIP, Pirus:Dead
    Let us know a bit about you: I'm Pablo my real name is Ilyas I'm Also 17 Years Old, I Like Play Battle Ground Games/I'm Dj Man/And New Streamer.
    Do you have access to Discord and a properly working microphone ?: I Have Discord but I Dont have microphone.
    Why shall we give you the chance to be one of us ?: im active ingame and i want help bmc to be officialy mc gang.

• good luck guys

• deleted.

• @PaBLo said in Bandidos MC:

alt text
    In-game Name: PABLO
    Country of Residence: ALGERIAN
    What made you applying for Bandidos MC?: fastyoung
    What is the main role of Bandidos MC?: Arms Trafficking: We are a gang specialized at dealing with arms, we give you the best quality arms with a prices that no one can compete with, because everyone needs a weapon to protect themselfs with, from anything that threatens their lives.
    Vehicle theft: Bandidos MC sell the cars they stole to others.
    Alcohol Smuggling: Bandidos MC have the best quality drinks in San Andreas.
    Human trafficking: They sell the organs of the people they kidnapped in exchange for money.
    Hitman: In exchange for money, people are killed.
    What is your English proficiency?(0-10):8
    What organizations have you been in and why have you left these organizations?:CDS:RIP, Pirus:Dead
    Let us know a bit about you: I'm Pablo my real name is Ilyas I'm Also 17 Years Old, I Like Play Battle Ground Games/I'm Dj Man/And New Streamer.
    Do you have access to Discord and a properly working microphone ?: I Have Discord but I Dont have microphone.
    Why shall we give you the chance to be one of us ?: im active ingame and i want help bmc to be officialy mc gang.

It's good to see you again man,You Are Accepted

alt text

• Rip BMC its (dead)

• F.

• F For BMC

• another gang same shit

• Oh, for the love of the devil's cock

• Lmao gj again Fastyounq

• Well that was certainly quick !!!
    RIP