Santos~ Ban Appeal

• Nickname: Santos
    Username: badass123
    Ban Date: 22th of November
    Banned By: @Bone
    Your MTA:SA serial: CAEA9B83C5D797C7BA6E8B741CFA55A1
    Ban Reason: Usage of macro's for combat.
    Why should we unban you?:

I'd like to apologize. Since the past 2 months I have been accused by serveral players that I am using macro's to switch or do anything whatsoever. I understand the reasoning behind this since I do have owned Macro programs made by myself and even tested them for a bit. But I have not been using it as much in SAES RPG as it has been stated by some people. Based on the evidence I have seen. Someone has send you screenshots of me showing that I own them yet not really using them despite that one RvB video. That clearly was usage of macro's.

Before going further about myself I'd like to make up a thing here too. There are quite some combat physics going around SAES at this moment which are mainly found by Stealth players and brought here to "dominate" turfs and Ghosttown 1v1s. One of the most used I have seen by far is the switch bug which you most likely have seen on my side too. If you're actually fast enough you can pretty much run around and shoot your M4 at the same time. Which is probably what you have spotted me with too. I don't know if you could call this GTA SA physic a bug too since it's quite simulair to the sprint bug we had couple of years ago which allowed you to run faster.

Back to the macro thing. Yes I have owned them. Yes I had used them for a bit, but looking back from the point you banned me last week it has been more than 3-4 months since I last touched it at all. I recently degraded my mouse to some quality shit one which can't even reach out to the old software that I have used in the past to build these macro's with. In my eyes it kind of felt unguilty just because it's basicly a 1 button press to do 2 or 3 actions for you. After all I should've not made those anyways. I know it's kind of a hard thing to prove but I don't use macro's anywhere anymore. (Despite the few autohotkey scripts I use for work when designing/programming). And honestly enough I don't really think there is anything I could do to make up for it anyways.

After all I don't really got anything else to say here. From what I've heard I have been threating SAES but I honestly can't tell exactly how i've done that. Yet i'd like to apologize for that too and prevent this from happening in the further.

Last but not least I'd like to contact any developer of SAES to acknowledge them with everything that I do know about current bugs and things happening around SAES to put my play cards on the table and get rid of the dirty things I know about them. If there's anything else you'd want me to speak up for leave me a message down here. I've always been told.

Third time's the charm.

~ Santos

Add a picture of a cliff:

• the spiral of admitting and denying in your appeal is high.

After all I don't really got anything else to say here. From what I've heard I have been threating SAES but I honestly can't tell exactly how i've done that. Yet i'd like to apologize for that too and prevent this from happening in the further.

:waitwhat:

So you dont remember yourself saying you know a bug that would cause a crash on clients, and that you remain low profile for x days.. its good that we do remember it afterall!

Last but not least I'd like to contact any developer of SAES to acknowledge them with everything that I do know about current bugs and things happening around SAES to put my play cards on the table and get rid of the dirty things I know about them. If there's anything else you'd want me to speak up for leave me a message down here. I've always been told.

While saying that, im still awaiting for a pm explaining the named people and things.

So you got caught and seek a way out by suddenly being nice while we ask players to report any bugs on the tracker.
    i'm quoting Bugs/features/grammatical mistakes should all be reported on bugs.saesrpg.uk

So why would we give you another chance knowing you caused a mess before https://saesrpg.uk/topic/8262/santos-ban-appeal

• I have sent you all the details and information through PM regarding the names. I am certain about having a final chance due to the number of people being unbanned for abusing certain bugs or features within saes. Everything I know has been told and been made aware as far as I know so I think that is a valid reason to result in an unban.

And yes, after all, I do admit to all actions I have done violating the rules and threating SAES.