LWS: KARIM
    CDL Members: [CDL]Franklin[GF], [CDL]Hassan[CP], [CDL]Dabu[A]
    Prize: $2,000,000 (200k each)
    Winner: Team Cats
    Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/mJ7YHsi

• alt text

18th RolePlay
    Money Laundering

We currently did a business where we got out $300,000 of dirty money, which we had to wash as soon as possible before cops caught us and found it. We were looking for an organization that could do that and we found one that goes by the name Clandestine Mob, I quickly drove to their base and met the guy there.

alt text

I received a warm welcome as I parked into the base.

alt text

We didn't waste any time so we started talking business. At first I made sure he understood everything from the phone call we had earlier.

alt text

He didn't want to talk in the open and risk anyone hearing about the business so we walked inside.

alt text

As we came inside, I took a seat on the chair and we started talking about numbers. As first I almost lost my nerves as he was giving me ridicilous prices about taking 50% or more from the washed money.. but after some talking we finally found a way.. so we headed outside and got to work.

alt text

We took the two boxes full of dirty money out of the back of my beautiful Audi.

alt text

After doing that we took the boxes and put them down into their base.

alt text

We finally shook hands until the next time we see eachother where I will receive my washed money, and maybe we do business again sometime with less complications.

alt text

alt text

Participants: [CDL]Franklin[GF] ( @Franklin ), C|Reus ( @Reus )

Organizations: La Confrerie Des Lions & Clandestine Mob

• alt text

11th Event
    Musical Chairs

LWS: Alex
    CDL Members: [CDL]Franklin[GF]
    Prize: $2,000,000
    Winner: UE|Cido
    Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/btV2dfL

• alt text

12th Event
    Last Man Standing

LWS: Alex
    Prize: $1,000,000
    Winner: U|Paradox
    Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/NTFCPFV

• alt text

19th RolePlay
    From a small business to a lifethreating moment - Part 1

Short Scenario:

Participants: [CDL]Franklin[GF] ( @Franklin ) ; [Cluck]Reus ( @Reus ) ; [FOX]JohnnyEnglish ( @JohnnyEnglish ) ; [FOX]Alex ( @alex0107 )
    Organizations: La Confrerie Des Lions & FOX Operations X & Cluckin' Bell

• DAVDakM.png
    Every time my car has drugs -Dealing Drugs

Short Scenario: At Night i was in My house and i was eating some thing and after 10 min i decieded to go out from my house and go around SA and go to Bank robber and Store Robbers i went to my base to get the car but i saw my cars wasnt there and i dont know where is it i decieded to call police to Find My car bec i want go earn Money from any place so i called them but they didnt do any thing to me and my Car after that i decieded to get Another can and back my old Car and i created to drugs after that i listened around Los Santose police get criminal i decieded to go talk with him and see if he got my car or no after that i went to cells and i decieded to broke it but Police arrested me so i decieded to make a very Big deal in SA with 1 person from Cripz so i called Crizpz to meet in Base and do this deal , they agreed and i went to Base Cripz and i showed to them my drugs and they showed to me them drugs after that i decieded to get 2ki , and give them 1.5 Ki from my drugs after that i saw 1 person from cripz animed to me with his Weapons and he wanted to get my drugs all without any thing but fast i got my drugs and i got my Bike and run away from Cripz Base
    Participants: Hasssan - @Jaster
    Organizations: LA Confrerie Des Lions
    Screenshots: https://postimg.cc/gallery/ezqnja00/

• alt text

13th Event
    Terrorists vs Counter-Terrorists

LWS: KARIM
    Prize: $2,000,000
    Winner: Daddy Team
    Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/bKStT7P

Caught the prostitute
    Short Scenario:
    Open the Spoiler

Participants: @Franklin @alanwalker @SweeT @Silence0
    Organizations: La Confrerie Des Lions
    ScreenShots: ⬆

• alt text

15th Activity
    Morning Activity

CDL Members: [CDL]Franklin[GF], [CDL]Clayson, [CDL]Hammer[CP] + helper [CDL-H]Stactive
    Amount of CDL Members: 3 + 1 helper
    Screenshots:
    alt text

• alt text

22th RolePlay
    A talk with an old friend

Short Scenario: So, I've received a phone call from an old friend asking me to visit him after years. I decided why not.. so I took my beautiful car and headed to his place.

alt text

After we met.. we shook our hands and started asking eachother how we've been all these damn years

alt text
    alt text

We decided to take a seat and we started to talk about the history of our friendship, how we both started off as nobodys.. then became bikers.. led a successful MC gang that has fallen apart.. and now.. look at where we both are

alt text

After a long talk we decided to get some drinks, so we walked inside.

alt text

Inside, we had a few great drinks that CripZ made, they were really tasteful.

alt text

After having a long long conversation and quite a few drinks, I have received an urgent phonecall, so I had to leave my friend.. but it will not take long till we meet again and do some business for the old days' sake

alt text

Participants: [CDL]Franklin[GF] ( @Franklin ) ; CripZ>JiiRak|TF ( @Jiirak )

Organizations: La Confrerie Des Lions & CripZ

• alt text
    23rd RolePlay
    Don't trust anybody

@ExtraDip22 said in BloodZ - Media Archive:

Title: Trying eachother's drugs then stealing that nigga's TV
    Participants: Bloodz, CDL
    Story: 30.11.2019 - It was a nice day and we got a call from a guy named @Franklin, so we packed up our shit and drove to his hometown. There, in front of his house, we had a talk and he wanted to test our shit. So, we brought the boxes full of illegal goods inside and sat on the couch. Tuemack went to the table to take a hit of his crack and it hit him hard. This nigga Franklin tried our weed and he really liked it. So, in the end, we asked him if he wants to buy some or trade, but he said he good.
    But, as we are the BloodZ, everythin' we do includes gettin' paid or killin' the blues. Therefore, We pulled our guns out on him and told him to put his hands up. He's done it. My nigga took his TV and we drove away back to west side, where we went for a couple of cold ones.
    Screenshots:

• alt text
    15th Activity
    Normal Activity

CDL Members: [CDL]Franklin[GF], [CDL]Clay[UB], [CDL]Hammer[CP], [CDL]Banja[A]
    Amount of CDL Members: 4/10
    Screenshots:
    alt text

• alt text
    24th Roleplay
    @ExtraDip22 said in BloodZ - Media Archive:

alt text

Roleplay Number: 31
    Title: Exchanging drugs with CDL and then killin' an officer that nearly caught us
    Participants: Bloodz, CDL
    Story: 22.11.2019 - We were on our normal heroin dropoff in Las Venturas, when a young thug approached us and started talking to us. Apparently, he supplies half of LS with coke. We thought to ourselves that, this can be a new business beginning. So we decided to trade with him. As, our heroin is really special and expensive, we decided to trade 10 kilos in exchange for 20 of their coke. Before the trade, we tried some of the coke and it really hits hard and we could sell that kind of cocaine on our streetz easily.

So, as we were gettin' the bags in our car a cop approached us, so ma G's walked up to him. We talked with him and apparently, he works for a hidden police organization called ICE. In the end we got him in our car and drove him to Bone County, where we killed him to hide the evidence of an ongoing drug deal. That's when we went back to finish what we started.
    Screenshots:

• alt text
    14th Event
    Last Man Standing

LWS: @bLUE01
    CDL Members: [CDL]Franklin[GF] [CDL]Hammer[CP]
    Prize: $1,000,000
    Winner: [AA]Dexter
    Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/KCBlPsE

• alt text
    16th Activity
    Normal Activity

CDL Members: [CDL]Franklin[GF], [CDL]Clay[UB], [CDL]Hammer[R], [CDL]Banja[S]
    Amount of CDL Members: 4/10
    Screenshots:
    alt text

• alt text

17th Activity
    Evening Activity

CDL Members: Franklin, Clayson, Shrek, Dabu, Hammer
    Amount of CDL Members: 5/8
    Screenshots:
    alt text

• alt text

18th Activity
    Night Activity

CDL Members: Franlin, Hammer, Dabu, Shrek, Gugu
    Amount of CDL Members: 5
    Screenshots:
    alt text

• alt text

19th Activity
    Mid-day Activity

CDL Members: Franklin, Hammer, Clayson, Shrek
    Amount of CDL Members: 4
    Screenshots:
    alt text

• alt text

25th RolePlay
    The cop that thought too much of himself

One day we were just chilling at the base with my frère smoking a joint, talking about stuff.

alt text

Then all of a sudden a car stopped and parked next to us.

alt text

He came out of the car and noticed it was a cop.. but we also noticed that he was alone.. he stepped towards us and we started talking.. he started mentioning that someone reported us for selling drugs around San Andreas, I tried to take it slow and not use the guns yet.. but then he started raising his voice on me, which I didn't tolerate.

alt text

After he raised his voice, me and my frère pulled out or guns and started aiming them at his head, he started shaking but still thought too much of himself.

alt text

After I tried to calm him down and explain to him he's not messing with the right person, he pulled out a phone out of his pocket and started calling his partners, I quickly dropped the phone out of his hand and punched him so he got knocked down to the ground.

alt text

He finally started talking after being knocked down to the ground, but we didn't get much information out of him. So I decided to step back and let my frère do the dirty work.

alt text

Participants: Franklin, Shrek ( @SHREK1 ) & Wassim ( @Wassim )

Organizations: La Confrerie Des Lions