La Confrérie Des Lions
By striker, in Gangs

• Ingame name: Stactive
    Account name: nawei03
    Discord name & tag:Striker
    Nationality: Algerian
    Languages Spoken: English.Franch.Arabic
    Previous G/S/C (Why did you leave/get kicked):N/A
    Explain our role and who we are in ur own words: It's role is Drugs Trafficking, And Sell Drugs Around San Andreas City,Cheap got our drug and sell it to crim's
    Why would you like to join our organization: i love CDL gang and i want to be officialy.
    Why should we accept you: I Play as Criminal For Long Time

• Ingame name: Cheta
    Account name: Memmu
    Discord name & tag: UFrKa#6206
    Nationality: Estonian
    Languages Spoken: Estonia, English
    Previous G/S/C (Why did you leave/get kicked): There have never been gangs before
    Explain our role and who we are in ur own words: Nice company
    Why would you like to join our organization: You have a working team and very nice team members.
    Why should we accept you: I'm friendly, helpful, active

• @striker
    Thank you for applying to us and taking your time to help and hang with us but we need to know more about you and we need you to hang with us more try to consider your self and don't give up for now you will get UNDER-REVIEW

@Eutanaasia
    Thank you for applying to us and you considered you self 60% try to get those 30% by hanging with us more and more and show that you need to join us for now you will get PENDING

Regards
    Hammer

• Ingame name: SHREK
    Account name: SHREK123
    Discord name & tag: shrek#2940
    Nationality: Latvian
    Languages Spoken: Latvian English
    Previous G/S/C (Why did you leave/get kicked): N/A
    Explain our role and who we are in ur own words: very professional and skilled criminal organization that is not good to mess with.
    Why would you like to join our organization: i want to rob banks
    Why should we accept you: i can help you with any gang problems

• First of all I would like to thank you for taking your time to fill out the application, we really appreciate it. You've been hanging with us for about 2 weeks now, you've been denied before and I think you've proven your loyalty and the majority of CDL voted for you to get accepted on discord, I think it's fair to say that you deserved this, welcome aboard brother.

Consider yourself - ACCEPTED

Mate I am still not sure what to do with you, but I guess you deserve a chance. Keep hanging with us until a HQ+ decides to test your abilities.

Consider yourself - PENDING

You've decided to leave us, thank you for spending the time to fill out the application for absolutely nothing, feel free to re-apply in 2 weeks if still interested.

Consider yourself - DENIED

• sry

• Do not copy applications.. reapply in 2 weeks if still interested with an application that you made yourself!

Consider yourself DENIED

• Good luck

• franklin iam sory

• I'm pretty sure I said reapply in 2 weeks with a new not copied application.. u applied the same day.. with another copied application, don't bother applying ever again.

Consider yourself BLACKLISTED

• This post is deleted!
  • Stop being fucking annoying and be patient.. reapply in 2020 if still interested

Consider yourself DENIED

• Ingame name: NotSearx
    Account name: searxbeats
    Discord name & tag: searx#7068
    Nationality: Latvian
    Languages Spoken: Latvian, English
    Explain our role and who we are in ur own words: very professional and skilled criminal organization that is not to mess with.
    Why would you like to join our organization: i would like to get money and have a gang behind me backing me up
    Why should we accept you: i can help you with any gang activaties

• I like it gl bro

• Ingame name: Striker
    Account name: Striker2019
    Discord name & tag: striker#3175-[CDL-H]striker
    Nationality: Algerien
    Languages Spoken: Arabic, English.French
    Explain our role and who we are in ur own words: You are the best gang ever and you sell Dreig and Arms without a license.
    Why would you like to join our organization:Because it is the strangest organization I saw is active every day.
    Why should we accept you: I can help you with everything and I am also active and together we will become an invincible gang.

• First of all I'd like to thank you for taking your time to fill out our application format, we appreciate it. I've heard only good things about you so far, but I'm still not sure how to answer your application, so just keep hanging with us until further notice.

Consider yourself UNDER-REVIEW

You again.. you've applied 3 times for this gang now and I told you.. stop being annoying and start being patient and don't ask every 5 minutes for your test.. I told you reapply in 2020 if still interested but no you reapply the next day, but I decided I'd give you a chance and see what you're made of and try to give you a test, and when we started off with the test you started asking other people to help you and I'm not dumb mate, you can't fool me like that.. Please do not ever make an application for this gang again, maybe if you change your personality sure but until then we're done with you, good luck in joining a gang you'll need it.

Consider yourself BLACKLISTED

• alt text
    Ingame name:EURO
    Account name:marwa01
    Discord name & tag:EURO#5871
    Nationality:Algerian
    Languages Spoken:English,Arabic,French
    Previous G/S/C (Why did you leave/get kicked):
    TST:Dead
    ICE:Left bcz it's inActive squad
    CDC:Left bcz Demoted,and IC To CripZ
    Explain our role and who we are in ur own words:role is Drug's Trafficking,You are The best gang.
    Why would you like to join our organization: You know, we're all equal but I feel like CDL would be the right place for me to settle and a place where I could work on my week spots and become over them. Honestly, CDL is one of the best gangs on the server so why not give it a shot and try my luck.
    Why should we accept you:: I always respect to my team members,leaders. Im very active and I can do a lot of events for CDL. And Im good player.

• Thank you for waiting to receive your answer, me and the HQ team have decided to give you a chance, hang with the members until a HQ+ decides to test your skills, be ready.

Consider yourself PENDING

First of all I'd like to thank you for taking your time to fill out the application format, we really appreciate.. we liked your application quite a bit and we think you have a lot of potential, hang with CDL members until a HQ+ decides to test your skills, be ready.

Consider yourself PENDING

• Application Format

Ingame name: xRayy
    Account name: xRayy11
    Discord name & tag: Make Discord
    Nationality:Georgia
    Languages Spoken: I understand Russian and English
    Previous G/S/C (Why did you leave/get kicked): WA Waild Angels
    Explain our role and who we are in ur own words: A professional criminal gang that forgives no one for mistakes
    Why would you like to join our organization: I like this gang is there people I like their game and I want to join them
    Why should we accept you: I'm friendly i think i'm gonna tell you i want to play with you and be a CDL member

• @EURO1
    Welcome Abroad tested and Accepted

HQ Team