all text
    all text
    all text
    all text

:::

• alt text
    RolePlay Number: <11>
    Participants: SAi
    RolePlay Story: I was driving around Las Venturas and i got an idea about checking new property for me. I started searching and i got a phone from President of GMC about checking one for Gladiators MC too. I wanted to find them in a village. Because of we can not continue our illegal jobs in cities. I was driving to Bone County. 2 SAi vehicles opened sirens and wanted to pull me over. I parked my green Sabre and they told me hands up to roof of the Sabre. I did whatever they say. They asked me "Are you part of a club? Cause you seem like a biker." I said them "Yes" and they asked me lot's of private things. I lied them about our club. I told them "We are the club for bike lovers. We hate illegal things." They didn't understand my lie. They left me alone. I contiuned and found a property. I bought it for Gladiators MC... G.F.F.G!
    Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/u4MMqeI

• alt text

Date: 27.11.2019
    Activity Number: 21
    Title Activity: Morning Activity

alt text
    alt text

• alt text
    RolePlay Number: <12>
    Participants:@Azuna05
    RolePlay Story:
    On this day I was sitting in front of my car and after some briefings I got a call in my phone and then I spoke to him and I said hello who you are he said I am your old friend Azuna and I said uh this you and in the end he told me where you are I want some drugs I told him my place and After half an hour he came to me and we talked a little bit and then we went to my house and I brought it and then I gave it to him and in the end we dispersed peacefully
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• all text
    RolePlay Number: <13>
    Participant organizations: @Rowdy35 - @GladiatorsMC
    RolePlay Story: We learned today that new weapons have arrived from Cuba. In San Fierro, we found out that a gang called AA was going to the Armory. We heard the incoming weapons were new models. They said the new models had a long magazine ,silencer, laser and red dot shot. It would be very risky and lucrative for us to steal them because they are more advanced than the weapons we have. We gathered with our brothers at the club and went to San Fierro. We went to the Armory. We made plans before we went in with our brothers. We went inside and asked the price of the guns in a normal way. He asked for $ 20,000 for the AK47 and $ 15,000 in sniper. I said I wanted to look at the AK47. As soon as he went to get the gun, we pulled out our guns and threatened him. He shot at our brother with the gun he took to show us and wounded him. We necessarily we had to kill him. After we killed him, we looked at our brother's condition and the bullets were just grazed. We immediately started collecting guns and bullets from the store. After we got everything, we put it in the trunk of the car and drove away.
    Screenshots:

all text
    all text
    all text
    all text
    all text
    all text
    all text
    all text
    all text
    all text
    all text
    all text
    all text
    all text

• alt text

Date: 27.11.2019
    Activity Number: 22
    Title Activity: Random Activity-JailBreak-Z and MMC BR assistance

alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• alt text
    Event Number: <8>
    Event Name: Chicken Shooter
    Price: 1.000.000$
    Winner: Cat|KeLeen
    Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/cWyGsmO

• ROLEPLAY.png
    Date: 2019/11/28
    RolePlay Number: (14)
    Participant organizations: @GladiatorsMC - @Noisy
    RolePlay Story: At the Night i was in my Base with my friends talking and we got alot of Weapons and we went to protect some crminals from polices and it was nice day bec we went to alot of Store Robbers and specialty me , i was very happy today bec i earn alot of money in this day from SR and after 1 hour i got my car and i hanged around SA try to see if any one wanna buy some weapons after that i decieded to create alot of weapons and go to Banks robbers after that and when i was create this weapons i got phone 1 player with name Noizi need some weapons to sell or go kill some polices and earn money and protect some criminals from police with his friends i said to him we can meet at Base and he agreed for it and when he was in the way i created 3 boxes of weapons and i was ready to meet him after that he arrived to our base and i talked with him in the price and he gived me good offer and i agreed to it and i showed our weapons to him and he was very happy bec he liked our drugs but after 10 min i listened he called police to come and arreste me and take the weapons and give him it ( Money weapons ) but i decieded to get all it and we aim to him with our Weapons and we got him to somewhere and we killed him and we got the money and weapons and we went to sell it in some SRs and BRs and we put the money to our Bank Gang bec we will need it soon and it was nice day with my friends.
    Screenshots: https://postimg.cc/gallery/gcaqiys8/

• alt text

Date: 28.11.2019
    Activity Number:23
    Tiltle: Random Activity - GMC PBR - TT BR assistance
    Screenshots:

alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text