[SUGGESTION] Rules regarding BR

• I don't like the fact bunch of criminals are camping at the bank entrance or other close roofs in order to insta kill cops who are trying to enter a bank.

What i basically suggest is, to establish new rule where criminals shouldn't be allowed to camp and deathmatch criminals outside the bank.

I do realize it's just a tactic between gangs to help each other but this rule should be definitely established. Just let the cops enter a bank atleast...

• Make a countdown for spawn at props when there is a BR going on then we can talk about this.

• This post is deleted!
  • This post is deleted!
  • This post is deleted!
  • Hello @Ramos ! After reading your topic/post I'll point out my personal opinion:

I think it's fine as it's now, I don't see any problem regarding this matter.

Just clear your way to the bank before entering the bank by arresting/killing the criminals protecting the bank-rob from outside of bank, it's simple. Snipe them from distance or I don't know, I don't find it hard or impossible to do! DE can assist you too if there's 1 or more CLO members presented at the bank-rob or at outside of bank.

Or just get good/better as @HasomY said, or just don't go to bank-robs if you don't like this or you're too lazy/tired to clear the bank's area from dangerous criminals helping/protecting the bank-rob (as @Rzz0 said). No one forces you to assist bank-robs.

Also, you're going to a bank/rob, what do you expect? To don't find any difficulties/complications? To have it easy? Of course you'll have to work your ass (alone or with other cops/DE members) in order to stop the criminals, break their defence lines and their bank-rob. Criminals have their tactics, yes, but cops have them too! Just think and plan good what you're going to do. If there's a presented defence line at outside of the bank that it's being robbed formed by... 10 criminals (for example) that are camping there... call for backup, think and find a way to rekt them. 😄

"Just let the cops enter a bank atleast...": Why criminals should do this? 😛 Don't see logic in this (from a criminal point of view, lol).

Best regards,

Ramp.

• Stupid seeing people outside the bank when the br is inside. Since br is inside it should count as deathmatch and of course you are there not owning any money.
    But yeah lets all plan a bank rob irl and stay outside camping waiting for police forces to come

• I dont understand what you mean by criminal cant deathmatch criminal outside of bank

• This post is deleted!
  • @ElRastaMan17 said in [SUGGESTION] Rules regarding BR:

Stupid seeing people outside the bank when the br is inside. Since br is inside it should count as deathmatch and of course you are there not owning any money.
    But yeah lets all plan a bank rob irl and stay outside camping waiting for police forces to come

in reality, Criminal do, some goes inside to do the robbery and some stays outside to protect them if cops come.

• @RadiO where do you see that? Of course criminals stay outside protecting...
    But since glue and more things got removed/fixed, why dont we fix this aswell to make it look more realistic?
    Also why dont gangs get good too at cracking so you dont give cops time to stop the br?

• @RadiO LMAOOOO Criminals stay outside a BR irl?? you must be kidding me cops would have took the shot instantly irl never heard of criminals doin BR's and camping outnthey dont even do that in movies 😂😂 idk where you seen that happen but LOL

• You're cop so what you have said is reasonable.

• pub is so true, lmfou xD...
    Ye it was unrealistic for criminal to stay outside of br in real life, but saes is different 😄

• @yuriko Oh well seems like we gotta stick with SAES's logic level then 😂

• @RAMPAGE
    I think there's not enough time to clean all the roofs outside br. There's basically two lines of defences to breach through.

BR should be a challenge, but ramboing is just as unfun for crims.

Personally, I'd add cops only gate in the bankn, new large room with props to fight in, pit a threshold hp in ramboing (50-75%hp

• pigs: complains about crims defending the br outside and poitns out its not realistic
    also pigs: goes to br alone as its realistic

• Yeah the realistic point isn't valid in SAES, rather think gameplay/balance instead of what's realistic

• This post is deleted!
  • its like cops cant arrest crims outside jb, it should be only inside no?