† The Black Disciples † Media Archive

• alt text

Media you can find here are categorised, you find the type of media below.

alt text

• Roleplays

Format:

Roleplay Number :
    Roleplay Story :
    With who? :
    Date :
    Screenshots :

alt text

• Events

Format:

Event Number :
    Event Name :
    LWS/G6 :
    Prize :
    Winner :
    Screenshots :

alt text

• General Activity

Format:

Date :
    Screenshots :

alt text

• alt text
    Date :10/10/2019
    Screenshots :

• alt text
    Date :11/10/2019
    Screenshots :

• alt text
    Event Number :1
    Event Name :Reach the roses
    LWS/G6 :Karim
    Prize :4m
    Winner :zkill
    Screenshots :

• alt text
    Event Number :2
    Event Name : LMS
    Prize :1m
    Winner :zkill
    Screenshots :

• alt text
    Event Number :3
    Event Name : Knock me out of my nrg(3 rounds)
    Prize :500k each round
    Winner :mccwanbee(2) and voli
    Screenshots :

• alt text
    Event Number :4
    Event Name : LMS only uzi
    Prize :1m
    Winner : Brooks
    Screenshots :

• alt text
    Date :13/10/2019
    Screenshots :

• alt text
    Event Number :5
    Event Name : Arrest santos
    LWS/G6 :sneijder
    Prize : 15m!
    Winner : Elga
    Screenshots :

• alt text
    Date : 14/10/2019
    Screenshots:

• alt text
    Roleplay Number :1

Roleplay Story : During a cold night, i recieved a call from a close friend, saying that i have some work in some Warehouse in Las Venturas, as he infromed me one of the biggest drug sellers around Las Venturas just recieved a big delivery actually hundred KG's of cocaine,speed and LSD and that's what we are in need to and many in our hoods, in San Fierro look forward to buy it even in costly prices, so we The Black Disciples decided to make this opportunity worthy and we do our job so we kept passing by the warehouse for days, it was like impossible to get in and even 1gram, there is guards securing it the whole day, but we got informed aswell that his daughter's birthday is in two days and the guards are needed in his villa to secure everything, that was our last shot. Even though we knew that i will be like almost empty we didn't want to take the risk so i called some friends to make a deal, they product different types of drugs they might need some of LSD,speed and cocaine too so we had a meeting in our base, we talked about everything we made it everything clear and planned to how we will attack ending by when and how we will divide whet we will get, it was a 50/50 deal which would be so great to both of us. In the main event day we moved and reached the warehouse we didn't entre it from the first time we had to have a look, we knew that it is our lucky day there was only 2 guards which wouldn't be a threat to both of us we dealt with them and took our package and went back to our base to finish the last steps and as it was expected, evrything went well both of us took our part as it is planned but it won't stop here the same guy told me that a ship coming for Cuba and this dealer has it container there which might be another amount and we are quite sure it's what we want because he has to compenstates his loss.

With who? : Undisputed Command

Date :12/102019

Screenshots :

• alt text
    Date: 12/10/2019
    Screenshots:

• alt text
    Date: 14/10/2019(night activity)
    Screenshots:

• alt text
    Event Number : 6
    Event Name : LMS at Jeff Motel
    LWS/G6 : Arctic
    Prize : 1m
    Winner : Brooks
    Screenshots:

• alt text
    Roleplay Number : #2
    Roleplay Story :

alt text

It all started inside the meeting room of Organization Zero. The Black disciples heard they selling a creating massive amounts of weapons. They happened to hear about the fact that Organization wanted to reach a higher volume at the drugs market. We thought we could help out and decided to discuss the deal with Organization Zero. They agreed yet they wanted more than we could offer safely. They required more than 500kg of cocaine for a massive supply of guns monthly. After discussing the situation with TripleX me and him decided to accept the deal. The deal would take my risks but also give a huge payout to start dealing with the smaller gang in San Fierro.

After a while of discussing the deal Organization wanted to show ur around the base and show us their warehouse. We gracefully accepted the offer and proceeded through the base.

alt text

In this room Organization told his what would happen with people who do not manage to complete the deals they make with them. It did scare us at first but also showed that if we managed to complete the deal they would consider future deals. We proceeded through the door and gotten into their small storage room.

alt text

There were many ammo around the room and they even offered us to try out some of the guns/ammo to show how amazing their quality was. We gladly shot the guns we wanted to test. After some time of testing out weapons they wanted to show us the Biggest storage they have around SF docks.

alt text

We drove off from their base towards San Fierro docks. After a long drive we finally arrived at the storage room and went inside.

alt text

My god... What a collection of guns that was... They told us we could have a look around. We started wandering through the storage and I asked if I could take a look inside some of the boxes standing on the floor. They agreed as I proceed to open the box.

alt text

After opening up one of the boxes all I saw was guns, guns, ammo, guns and lots of guns. They even had a massive load of C4 and other kind of explosions we had never looked at nor heard about. Me and tripleX look at each other. We both felt the same way... "We have to complete this deal".

alt text

They offered us some tea at the little office above the warehouse. We accepted the offer and headed upstairs towards the office.

alt text

After being offered some special tea which name was too long to even remember. It sure was delicious. We had some friendly talk about Gengar's life in Liberty City and his nationality. What a dedicated businessman he is.. Me and TripleX never listened so nicely to a person before but it sure felt good.

After all that talking we wanted to show them around at our house. They said yes.

While heading outside the office of the warehouse we noticed a police man walking around the warehouse thinking he would catch some criminals.

alt text

Gengar told us to lower our weapons down as he tried bribing the police man. Luckily the police man went off the property shutting down his mouth. We continued on walking towards the exit of the warehouse. Once finally getting out of that building we reached out to our vehicles and drove towards the Disciple's house.

alt text

Once heading inside we had a beer together and talked for even longer. This went on like this for a couple of minutes. After the talking we gotten back to the deal.

alt text

We discussed the location of the deal and what time we wanted to finish it off. We planned the date and decided to get the deal done by the abandoned lake in flint county. We discussed some things regarding to the toxicity of the lake and gotten everything straight. We shaked each other hands and went back to our regular life's like nothing has ever happened.

alt text

With who? : @Gengar @Draven (Organization Zero)
    Date : 13/10/2019
    Screenshots : https://imgur.com/a/znVtXEU

• alt text
    Event Number : 7
    Event Name : Chicken shooter
    LWS/G6 : Karim
    Prize : 1m
    Winner : 203|Vinnex
    Screenshots :

• alt text
    Date: 15/10/2019 (night activity)
    Screenshots: