Douglas's Application for ZIP

• alt text
    -Name: Douglass
    -Username: subkage
    -Nationality: Dominican Republic
    -Country of residence: Dominican republic
    -Spoken languages: Spanish/English
    -Tell us about yourself:

• Hello, my name is Manuel. I live in Santiago Dominican Republic. I'm 17 years old. I am a friendly and calm person. I have 2 brothers, one who already knows what Zodiac is and another who does not play Saes, so I am known to be part of the Undisputed Command gang with my brother and most of my recently acquired friends, I can be defined as a person mature and loyal who tries to follow his goals. In the future I would like to be a electric technician

alt text
    -When he started his career at Saes:

• The beginning of my career was in 2013 recommended by my neighbor at that time he had a gang called `` vendetta '' also at that time the account was shared with my brothers. I was very inactive until 2017 where I did nothing at the time and I got bored and went inactive again until I returned in June 2018 where I continue playing until now.

-Hours played: 2000+
    -Current group: OutBreak Organization/Soldier | San andreas Studios/Producer
    -Current gang: Undisputed Command/Comandante de Frente
    alt text
    -Construction weaknesses: That the pc goes out or that they take me out by ping since it cancels the construction
    -Construction skills: I am very patient doing a construction and I take my time
    -Why should we accept it:

• I have always liked the construction, 1 year ago towards many zip activities to be able to have an opportunity, at that time they created a subgroup called zcb for the followers where I applied and I was accepted for a while I stopped doing of zip activities and practiced building at Map editor where I could now be called a `` mapper '' where I started practicing my construction skills where I made my first base that was for a group that was in development and now I would like to continue with the zip activities to be part of this group and acquire more skills.
  • alt text

• Title: Dinning room
    • Date: 14/9/2k19
    • Description: The perfect dining room for you to come and eat with your partner outdoors
    • Code: N/A
    • Screenshots:
  • alt text

• Title: My Home
    • Date: 19/9/2k19
    • Description: My home where I can relax and rest after a day at work
    • Screenshots:
  • alt text

• Title: Work Office
    • Date: 21/9/2k19
    • Description: Architect's office for structural plans
    • Screenshots:
  • alt text

• Title: House in the mountains
    • Date: 26/9/2k19
    • Description: Assisting the very Fine Architect @Stay with his Project structural related help from my side, I’ve helped him with the structures and basements, as he was doing the interiors of the house. We worked on it for hours but the end up result was the one we waited for.
    • Screenshots:
  • alt text

• Title: Vip area
    • Date: 1/10/2k19
    • Description:
    • Code: N/A VIP area for conversations with friends or other work people (with help in the details of the architect @Stay )
    • Screenshots:
  • alt text

You've been doing a great job so far and therefore we have decided that you may move on to the next stage.

In this stage you will firstly need to create a blueprint by either using: blueprint maker , paint or any other program you prefer.

As following you will need to build your created blueprint ingame with the public worker spawn. (Las Venturas -> Civillian -> Worker)

Once both tasks are finished, please share them on your application topic.

Make sure to include images and an description.

(Don't forget to keep roleplaying in the meantime too.)

Good luck.

On behalf of ZIP HQ Team,
    Scorpyo.

• alt text

• Title: My foreground
    • Date: 5/10/2k19
    • Description: This is my foreground made with my hands, in the images of the construction already done I got help from the @Venom architect helped me with the details of the door the plants and the furniture, I made the structures such as walls, floor, ceiling, windows
    • Screenshots:

alt text

• alt text

You've succesfully passed stage 2 of the recruitment.

We'd like to interview you now.

Please contact a ZIP HQ member ingame, I may not be online all the time so you can always contact me on Discord or via a PM. This way we may make an appointment.

On behalf of ZIP HQ Team,
    Scorpyo.