Skinner's Application for ZIP

• alt text
    alt text
    Nickname: Skinner
    Your Age: 16 years old
    Nationaly: Greece
    Do you have Discord? Yes
    Rate your english skills: 8/10
    Tell us about yourself well i'm living in greecee my name is he Dimitris i playning 11 years football i like to gymn i'm active in SAES i like to playning MOBA/RPG games i'm active in saes from my 6 years old i playning videogames since from my 8 years old i made my own PC with my money and i started my SAES Carrer since 2014-2015 My favorite food is Pizza i playning alot videogames everyday cuz i feeling awesome to be playnign with my friends also in my school in college im giving for Designere Architect and i really like to be here in ZIP cuz in real life i studying for a job like ZIP so i think i know some things about Buildings and alot of more things who they are about Design and building.
    alt text
    Rate your Building Skiller 7/10 or 8/10
    Rate your RP Skills 8,5/10
    How Long are you playning on SAES:RPG i started since 2014-2015
    what is your current g/s/c: CripZ.
    Did you Know the SAES Rules? if you dint please Read F1: Yes i have and i remember them
    Give us a bit fast RP story to make us to belive you are good in RP: well there is a man who design the house when he get it ready he showed it to the mechanic for told to him if he's good for get builded and if he need some more walls inside in the hosue for can hold it from a earthquack and alot of natural attacks before get a house in start of building you need to doing alot of things to design it to show it to the mechanic and he will check it after that if he agree it and accepting it you goin and giving it to the builders you making some other papers from the house plans for you can show it to your buyers you can made the plans and from a computer with a free program who called as autocad you can made Houses 3D from there and show to the buyers how he will looks when he get builded the builders when they finish the house they sayning it to the mechanic and the mechanic get an advert of it so the ppl can learn it and go buy it when some1 buyning with the money you paynign the builders/designer/mechanic ffor their jobs and the money who they left they are count as win of our bank money and like that the companys who making houses are getting alot of money and they are getting more famous by he's sellings.
    what is Roleplay please explain in your words: well the role play is like the theatre you getting a momment from real life and you doing it ingame some of players getting his own role from real life and they got the anims as help for made it as much real can be so the RP is he copying the real life to the ingame life.
    Which groups are you in?: N/A btw i'm Centrino Wannabe.
    alt text
    Your Strengths: i'm studying in real life about design and building houses and i know some things and i think thats its a bit helpfull for ZIP also i'm good in flyning aircrafts/driving bikes and cars btw i dont know how to drive a boat xd.
    Your Weakness: Driving Boats. and my misstypes in some words in my english
    Why do you want join ZIP?: Well i spending alot of hours with my best friends as Workers and we are building alot of things together and we are enjoyning that also i want to join ZIP cuz i really like to building and ill be like it to build somewhere in famous place and the SAES Community enjoy my buildings like who they enjoyning other buildings from ZIP/SAES builds
    Why we should accept you?: well i'm a loyal guy and good guy i will try to doing my best and as i said with my knowledge about this job in real life i think he will be some more helpffull and ingame in some ZIP activitys cuz i have alot of things in my mind for build and i like to building.
    What can you bring to ZIP?: well alot of active my experience o my building skills and i can made some more ppl with my buildings to enjoy the ZIP buildings and some1 day they will want too to become as ZIP like how all wannabes doing now. i working with alot of my friends who they are ZIP and we building together sometimes im as worker and they are as ZIP spawn
    Why do you think you fit into ZIP?: well i can bring my building expirience i'm architect designer studyer in real life and i like to will build in more places who they are not only in Worker markers.
    do you have any friends who they are ZIP? if yes name them: well yes i got MarksMan/DJO/ZeKinG/Quality/KARIM/JiiRak/NORI

• Build:

alt text
    Title: Park for stunts with Bikes
    Date: 16/09/2019
    Description: well i builded in RC a place who ppl can bring his bikes and doing some stunts for fun everything was check and was working good.
    Code: N/A
    Screenshots: Click Me

Title: Strip Club
    Date: 17/09/2019
    Description: well i builded in LV Worker spawn a strip club and some ppl who was boring was come in the club and was relaxing
    Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/xChzvMR

• alt text
    Title: Restaurant up from the Sea
    Date: 18/09/2019
    Description: well i builded in LV Worker spawn a Restaurant who was looking in the sea i builded and a place for the ppl who will can dance after his eat or while was waiting the food to get ready if somebody was need toilet was had made it behind and they was can goin there for doing that who was want and like how was join there was the lobby who you was can out and in

• alt text
    Title: Train Accident
    Date: 18/09/2019
    Description: well at LS/RC/LV load train under from a tunel they called help we goin there with some trucks for get out the train and clear theboxes who was had been dropped

• alt text
    Title: Bar-Cafe
    Description i builded in ZIP Worker platform a Bar-Cafe who ppl was can come and relax there to drink his Beer and etc
    its up from the sea and alot of ppl can watching the sea and drink his coffe and etc and just relaxing and enjoy it

• alt text
    Title: Bar with parking
    Description: i builded a Bar with parking who ppl can park his cars and get in to relax and do whoever wants he's up from the sea and alot ppl like that and they can get out to see the sea better,he's a litle build who ppl can Dance or eat or drink inside and for get up the cars we have a Construction Platform.
    Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/IWD9cn5

• alt text
    Title: Disco-Bar
    Description: well i builded a Small Disco-Bar who ppl can come and relax there i get some help by @ZeKinG and really i apreciate that Thanks buddy ❤

• alt text
    Title: a camping
    Description: well i builded a camping who the ppl c an go there for vacations and for some long

• alt text

Title: RP: Part 1 > Structures

Date: 29/09/2019

Participants: @Stay, @Hotfire & @jojofromjory

Backstory: The governor of Red County has requested a bridge to be built across the river that runs next to Red County. Architect Stay and ZIP Construction and Planning has hired Hotfire, Spicey and myself to work on the foundations of this bridge.

Screenshots:Click Me

• alt text

You've been doing a great job so far and therefore we have decided that you may move on to the next stage.

In this stage you will firstly need to create a blueprint by either using: blueprint maker , paint or any other program you prefer.

As following you will need to build your created blueprint ingame with the public worker spawn. (Las Venturas -> Civillian -> Worker)

Once both tasks are finished, please share them on your application topic.

Make sure to include images and an description.

(Don't forget to keep roleplaying in the meantime too.)

Good luck.

On behalf of ZIP HQ Team,
    Scorpyo.