Raf's Application for Zip
By Raf0, in Recruitment

• alt text

alt text

In-Game Name: Raf

RP Name: Raf_Johnson

Nationality: Tunisia

Language Spoken: Arabic, English and french

Tell us about Yourself: Hello I'm Raf, I'm 13 years old, and I like playing videos games I have many skills, and from my skills building, this is my favorite job, I have many ideas about the builds and others, I can build anything, and im playing Minecraft so much and like all know this game about building.

alt text

When Did You Start playing MTA: 3 years ago

Why Would You Like To Join us: like what I said before I like building so much and this is my favorite job, i have some skills in building and others, and I think this group is good for me. Also, I like roleplaying like building some things like in the real-life and others.

What can you Bring to us and makes you Special from others: my carrier isn't like the others, im a calm boy, im not like the others I have many favorites, and I want to improve my self to the world, and when i start with something I finish it and like what I said my carrier with my friends not like the other buddies and this what makes me special from others.

Current Groups: SAPA and Cluck' in Bell

Show us Something You had Built before if You Don't have please leave N/A:
    in this Pictures, I build a restaurant like in real life because when i was hanging with my friends in real life i saw a restaurant like that but i changed something and i wrote my name.
    alt text

alt text

alt text

• alt text

Title: Small Office for Architects.
    Date: 22/09/2019
    Description: I built a small office with some bureaus, some Zip members helped me too to build some planes, and I wrote ZIP word in the wall. thank's @IceCold and @SWT for help.
    Screenshots: