Freezoom's Application for Zip

• alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    Nickname:Freezoom
    Account Name:maxismuz4141
    Your Age: I’m 16 years old
    Rate your english skills: (0/10)6.5
    Tell us a bit about yourself:Hello I am Mert,i living in Turkey/Kocaeli.I like building something in real life and MTA because i’m creative guy.Also I’m going to Highschool, I am a very sincere and independent than I person, I quite like to play sports like soccer, volleyball, basketball and swimming, but my favorite hobby is always be online on the server also when I grow up(20+ years old)I want be English teacher or architect.That’s all about me thanks for reading
    Have you had any experience with a construction panel? (as Government, LWS, G6, SAFD..)?:No Just worker spawn I have experience in
    alt text
    Rate your Building Skills 8.5/10
    Rate your RP skills 8/10
    How Long have you been playing SAES:RPG?:5 Years
    What is your current g/s/c: Cripz
    Which groups are you in?
    ● TMH
    ● IAC
    ● Cluck
    ● SAPA
    ● Global Trust
    alt text
    Your strengths: I got a amazing imagination shortly i'm creative guy and i’m very good at flying aircrafts,driving cars also i am mature , loyal and trustable person.

Your weakness: I don't like inequality, lying to me also I don't like to wait someone

Why do you want join ZIP?: I would like to join ZIP because I think it will enhance my roleplaying experience in such a way that i can contribute something good to the server.Also i like building something but worker spawn not enough for me that’s why I want to join ZIP
    Why we should accept you?: i think You should accept me, because I have good knowledge in drawing roleplay's and build, plus I'll always be available to help those in need.Also i'm creative guy , i got a amazing imagination and i'm very active at in SAES also i'm %100 sure for i will show my bests in ZIP.

What can you bring to ZIP?: i can bring my quality and experience of my building let people enjoy my rp skills.Also I can bring new ideas and unique creations which I will be proud to share with all members of ZIP.

Why do you think you fit into ZIP?: i can bring my quality and experience of my building let people enjoy my rp skills.Also I am a very responsible and loyal person to your work, I am a mature and creative person, always the criticisms are welcome for some work since they help the person to be better every day.

• alt text
    Title: Club
    Date: 17.09.2019
    Description: I build the Club in LV I hope you guys can like it
    Screenshots:

• alt text
    Title: School of architecture
    Date: 18.09.2019
    Description: So I build new school in Whelstone I hope you guys can love it
    Screenshots:

• alt text
    Title: Restaurant with park car
    Date: 18.09.2019
    Description: Well I build Nusret-et(Restaurant)in LV I hope you guys can love it too ❤
    Screenshots:

• alt text
    Title: TDM Area
    Date: 19.09.2019
    Description: I build TDM vs arena I hope you guys love it too ❤
    Screenshots:

• alt text
    Title: Office
    Date: 21.09.2019
    Description: I build small office in LV with ZIP member I hope you guys love it to ❤
    Screenshots:

• alt text
    Title: Bar
    Date: 23.09.2019
    Description: Just Normal bar
    Screenshots:

• alt text
    Title: Carshow
    Date: 25.09.2019
    Description: I build small Carshow event
    Screenshots:

• alt text
    Title: House
    Date: 30.09.2019
    Description: Soory for be inactive I have school Here is my Build Thanks for help me @MarksMan
    Screenshots:

• alt text
    Title: Clup
    Date: 1.10.2019
    Description: I build clup with @hope I hope you guys can like it to ❤
    Screenshots:

• alt text
    Title: Carshow
    Date: 6.10.2019
    Description: I build Car show with @jojofromjory
    Screenshots:

• alt text
    Title: Villa in LV
    Date: 11.10.2019
    Description: I build Villa in LV with @hope (Soory for be inactive I have school)
    Screenshots:

• alt text
    Title: Zone of Building
    Date: 15-10-2019
    Description: A great and big construction area, thanks for the help to @Carbon because without them this project would not be complete.
    Code: N/A
    Screenshots:

• alt text
    Title: Natural Park
    Date: 17.10.2019
    Description: I build Natural Park with @jojofromjory @IceCold Thanks for help guys ❤
    Screenshots:

• alt text

You've been doing a great job so far and therefore we have decided that you may move on to the next stage.

In this stage you will firstly need to create a blueprint by either using: blueprint maker , paint or any other program you prefer.

As following you will need to build your created blueprint ingame with the public worker spawn. (Las Venturas -> Civillian -> Worker)

Once both tasks are finished, please share them on your application topic.

Make sure to include images and an description.

(Don't forget to keep roleplaying in the meantime too.)

Good luck.

On behalf of ZIP HQ Team,
    Scorpyo.

• alt text
    Title: Blueprint Project
    Date: 19.10.2019
    Participants: @IceCold
    Backstory: I was finish my Blueprint Project After I ask for help to Icecold,we have successfully completed this project very efficiently.I hope you guys like it
    Screenshots:

Blueprint: alt text

SS: