Jailbreaks

Drug deliverys

Bankrobs

Turfs (when we become official)

Total amount of RP's made: 1

Total amount of events made: 6

Total amount of Jailbreaks made: 0

alt text

![alt text](https://i.imgur.com/9c0ss2W.png)
    **Event #1-unlimited**
    Kind of event: 
    Who paid: 
    Prize:
    Winner: 

![alt text](https://i.imgur.com/9c0ss2W.png)
    **RP #1-unlimited**
    Storyline : 
    Screensshots:

• alt text
    Event #1
    Kind of event: Carshow
    Who paid: Sweman
    Prize: 2.000.000$
    Winner: CripZ>Veto

• alt text
    Event #2
    Kind of event: Last Man Standing
    Prize: 1.500.000$
    Winner: [AA]Hotfire

• alt text
    Event #3
    Prize: 1.000.000$
    Winner: [VeC]Latinoo-

• alt text
    Event #4
    Kind of event: First To The Top
    Winner: Z|Goodie

• alt text
    RP #1

• alt text
    Event #5
    Kind of event: Kart Race

• alt text
    Event #6
    Thanks Kowalski for help

• Event #7
    Kind of event: Faggio race
    Who paid: The gang
    Prize: $2.000.000
    Winner: CripZ*>Skinner
    A race filled booby traps and surprises! The whole action and speed created overwhelming feeling of fulfillment and joy!

• Nightly activity by Los Escondidos.
    alt text

• alt text
    RP 2
    Participants : @SWEMAN @Homeless @Bumers @Omar @Dexter @punch

As we started to recruit new members into Los Escondidos we shortly noticed we had to get alot more guns as our storage started to clear out by the time. We gatthered up a few members of Los Escondidos, As we contacted Dexter and Punch from Arms Assassins to buy some quality guns from them. We took 2 vans from our base and drove to their base.
    alt text
    While we drove there Linkan keept contact with Dexter about what guns we we're looking for. As AK47 and M4 did clear out really quickly that was our main goal to get a bunch for our storage. We also was in need of some Nades , snipers and aswell some few pistols. As we came up to Arms Assassins base we surely meet Dexter and Punch there waiting for us.
    alt text
    We talked abit to clear few things out what we wanted and what quality we could expect the guns to have while Punch was loading up the Flatbed with the ammo/gun crates. Dexter told us they do have the best quality guns around San Andreas, And as a loyal customer and as they prooved us their guns are the real thing, We will surely buy from them again. Befor Punch came with the Flatbed we did drive our Vans up to the jetty and opened the back doors of the vans.
    alt text
    While we opened the backdoors of the vans we saw that Punch we're comming back with the Flatbed totaly loaded to the max, As he parked the Flatbed Linkan talked with Dexter about the price of the Guns and Ammo, He said a price which was a great deal for us as we're not a big gang the price was an amazing deal which we could not deny. I accepted it and while i talked with Dexter, Sweman got the boys to load the vans to the max.
    alt text
    And as the vans did get to its full capacity of gun crates and ammo crates we had to hurry. Befor the cops did see us. This was not a legal purchase. We hoped into the vans and drove as fast as possible away from the scene. Linkan gave the Cash to Dexter and greatly wished him a great evening and hopes to make even more great deals with them later on. As we got into the vans Punch and Dexter we're already gone. So we drove away as fast as possible to our Hided Cabin where we would hide the guns and ammo for a couple days befor we start to use them.
    alt text
    We drove as fast as possible to our Cabin, When we got there we tried our fastes to unload all the guns and ammo crates out of the vans. It was not the easiest as they did weight alot. But as we all are strong it wasnt that bad as we tought it would be. We run back and forth to the Vans and the Cabin to unload as fast as possible.
    alt text
    alt text
    After a while both Vans we're unloaded. While few of the guys took a smoke the rest did jump into the vans again and we're ready to drove of. We shit chatted and we're happy that everything did go as smoothly as it did. Nothing happend, no cops nor nothing. We did time it very good. We're lucky everything did go as planned. We hope it goes this good again next time! Now be carefully Los Escondidos are ready to fight!

If screens are bad, blame @SWEMAN
    Never disclose your true identity - Los Escondidos

• alt text
    RP #3

The Gang Robbery

We noticed that our gang bank slowly did decrease kinda fast. Due all our purchases of guns and other stuff's we we're in need of. So we came to a conclusion to try to rob an other gangs safe. As it would be the fastest way to get some easy cash. We gathered in our base and took a Van and headed out to the closest gang we could find. Unlucky enough it we're a gang close to us. Which we have been in contact with a certain times and do work together with. But money is money, we did need it as fast as possible. We knew where theirs safe was as we've been there befor.
    As we jumped into our van we drove our way down to the gang base in SF
    alt text
    When we arrived to their gang base we had to find a fast and good way into it. We parked our van beside theirs fence on the other side and we jumped over the fence via our van, We walked our way into the base and didnt see any gang members there lucky enough. We know they usually have their meetings around this time once a week so we timed it perfectly. As we walked into the base slowly but silent so none would hear us. We heard some guys arguin near us. Lucky enough that was some bystanders walking past on the street. We continued our way into the base.
    alt text
    alt text
    As we arrived to the gang safe. Bumers and Leo did protect Linkan as he hurried his way upon the safe to crack it. Linkan has been cracking a bunch of safes in his days and knew this would not be any problems at all. Lucky enough as said, The gang had its meeting and we surely had the time without having any stress. But we didnt know if any Hang Arounds would come up to us in middle of the gang rob, Linkan cracked the safe open and saw all the cash inside it. He screamed with tears in his eyes (This gotta be bilions) while he saw all the cash laying there.
    alt text
    Linkan took the bag out of his pocket and picked the cash as fast as possible into the bag. We rushed out of the base to our van and drove away as fast as possible befor their meeting would be done. We did get out of the base in time, While we entered our van we heard how people started to talk inside the base, so we drove away as fast as possible but as quiet we could. None did neither see or hear us. We made it in time.
    alt text
    We drove back to our base in the hopes that we didnt leave any fingerprints or any tracks that would led us down. We came to our base and we did fast hide the money into our gang bank, and we did split some up to our members which did help us out with the Gang Robbery, in a total we stumbled up with 1.8 Billions dollars. We knew there would be a good ammount of cash. But not this much, we do now have enough cash to continue our affairs and bussines again with no problem.

• Late's night activity [Los Escondidos] #1

• alt text
    Event #8
    Kind of event: NRG-Parkour
    Winner: OC|>Amazing

• alt text
    Los Escondidos activity

• alt text
    @Stay said in Undisputed Command - Media Archive:

alt text

Roleplay #: 14
    Date: 23/09/2019
    Participants: @Venom @Zodiac @Paradox @Stay / LE> @SWEMAN @Linkan
    Backstory/Background

Los Escondidos & Undisputed Commando Relations?

alt text

The Comandante Mayor Stay/Me from the Undisputed Command. Noticed about an up raising organization related to mafia its name was Los Escondidos originally from San Fierro SouthEast sectors he made the Sargento Corleone trace them to see how they used to deal with the commerce and domain of the city.

Once more Corleone did his job executing it with no mistakes, he gave all the information of Recognizement to me right after that I assembled with Comandantes DeLeon and Gonzales within them Corleone himself. we took off from our Commando Central and headed San Fierro, of course, we wouldn’t hit them surprisingly as Corleone informed them and they were open for business talks. therefore we were granted to visit their territory.

By when we arrived the place, they were already there awaiting us, we had a short talk where we explained them our intentions about Cocaine delivery and sell-outs of it in their Sectors. they were interested in it, therefore We decided to bring them with us to our Commando where they’d test the merch. <La Blanca>.

We transported ourselves back to Red County. We arrived the Commando central and showed them the place. I proceeded to go to ‘La Cocina’ which is where we cook and produce the cocaine packs. there I took my knife as I was about to cut a pack of La blanca , as I did it, they tested it out and liked it.

Some minutes after it, we went to our <Sala de Negocios> which is where we have our meetings and stuffs, I offered them a deal which consisted: we selling Pounds of la Blanca for 9.500$ and they could sell it for twice. all of this in huge loads of delivery, they asked Me for a moment and they went outside the room to share thoughts.

Moments after it they both reincorporated to the room where the guy known as Linkan asked me for break up as they had to think it very well. Although they seemed to be into the Purpose I had to give them the time, therefore, I almost immediately gave linkan a Phone untraceable that uses a Line secure. with only 1 number on its agenda. he gently took it and told us he’ll inform us when the time was correct for them to take into Narcotics business.

https://imgur.com/a/jP9zXhg

• Late's night activity [Los Escondidos] #2

• alt text
    Event #9
    Who paid: LE
    Winner: YakuzA>Avanger

• This post is deleted!
  • This post is deleted!