In-game Name: camel
    Account: camel1312
    Primary Language: Arbic
    Other Languages: English,Frensh

II - GAME INFORMATION
    How long have you being playing MTA? Since 2012
    How long have you being playing SAES? 2012
    Are you PC (ProCop)? No
    Past squad/gang/companies (State if you left or were kicked and why): ICE_HS_TST_Mi'6
    ICE:Leave and i go to SAFP
    HS:Leadre was delete gang
    TST: i leave beacuse all members inactive
    Mi'6:Deleted
    Current and past groups (State the reason if left or kicked): N/A
    What is RP? (Explain using 15 words or more): roleplay RP means that you need to act like a real life character such as a police man or a criminal and than reenact real life situations
    What is DM? (Explain using 15 words or more): Deathmatch means to kill other player or destroy their car without reasons and thats against rules
    What is Park-Killing? (Explain using 15 words or more): inappropriate method of attacking players with your car and stay on top of him till he dies

III - RULES KNOWLEDGE
    Did you read and agree with all F1 rules? Yea
    Did you read and agree with all SAFP rules? Yea
    What is the minimum wanted level for arrest? 5
    Are you allowed to arrest or kill other police officers? No
    Are you allowed to arrest/kill in hospitals? No
    Are you allowed to arrest/kill in events? No
    Is marker-arresting allowed? No
    Explain SAFP's rule 3: dont arrest people straight away just press the key that you bind the RP binds with first and try to rp if they dont stop you arrest them
    Explain SAFP's rule 4: Dont arrest players under 5 stars
    Explain SAFP's rule 8: dont arrest ALT members they are allies with SAFP Dont ARrest them or you get Punished
    Explain SAFP's rule 10: Do not spawn as SAFP marshall Member if you are not a safp marshall member

IV - MISC. INFORMATION
    Your strengths: arrest criminals
    Your weaknesses: i dont see any weaknesses
    Have you received any bans from the server? If yes, why? No
    Why did you decide to join our squad? (Use 15 words or more): like i mentioned , i have played in this server long enough to take another step forward by applying to become a membre of SAFP
    Explain why we should accept you (Use 15 words or more): i am very active and i hope to upgrade the squad to better level with my loyalty and patience
    Who recommended you applying for SAFP?
    @Piem

• @Camel11

alt text

First of all, I want to thank you for applying to the Federal Police and for your efforts to join our squad. However, you're copying another application and we cannot accept you because of that. We're not stupid, next time think twice before applying to any other organization. You can apply for SAFP again in a month, if you have any notes or questions please PM me.
    You have copied @M7rezz 's application:

@M7rezz said in SAFP - San Andreas Federal Police:

Regards,
    S.A. Federal Police Commander Shadro,
    San Andreas Federal Police.

• I - BASIC INFORMATION

In-game Name: IAC-H|Gentle
    **Account:**GEnTil
    Primary Language: Arabic
    Other Languages: English

• II - GAME INFORMATION

How long have you being playing MTA? 6 month
    How long have you being playing SAES?
    50+ hours
    Are you PC (ProCop)? no not yet
    Past squad/gang/companies (State if you left or were kicked and why): no this is the first to apply to
    Current and past groups (State the reason if left or kicked): none
    **What is RP? (Explain using 15 words or more):Rp is refring to Role play and what is this server about simulating real life
    What is DM? (Explain using 15 words or more): Dm I don't know the exact meaning but ppl use it when you keep killing somone on hospital or killing him alot for no reson
    What is Park-Killing? (Explain using 15 words or more): means killing ppl while they are parking there car

• III - RULES KNOWLEDGE

Did you read and agree with all F1 rules? yes
    **Did you read and agree with all SAFP rules?yes
    **What is the minimum wanted level for arrest?5
    **Are you allowed to arrest/kill in hospitals? No
    **Are you allowed to arrest/kill in events? No
    **Is marker-arresting allowed?No
    Explain SAFP's rule 3: we have to Rp with ppl before we arrest
    Explain SAFP's rule 4: we shouldn't arrest ppl under 5 stars
    Explain SAFP's rule 8: Alt ppl r our allies and we shouldn't arrest them

• IV - MISC. INFORMATION

Your strengths: very good pilot and good sniper good at shooting from cars and avoiding bullets fast reaction
    Your weaknesses: got bad internet
    Why did you decide to join our squad? (Use 15 words or more): well I really wanted to become something after I saw ppl I was playing with registered and got accepted I sayed why don't i try my luck
    **Explain why we should accept you (Use 15 words or more):**well it's a little bit office it's because number of the criminals are way higher than police so I think you need new members
    Who recommended you applying for SAFP?
    Spanish and some other ppl

• @Gentle
    alt text
    Thank you for applying for safp,
    sadly i have to deny you because youve applied for FBI a few days before so we arent your first choice and we have a rule that you cant apply to us in the same week as you applied for someone else. And you said you havent been in another squad/gang before and this is the first time you apply but youve applied to fbi a few days ago so your not 100 procent honest. And we asked applicants to give us an awnser of atleast 15+ words (explain parkkilling) you used 9 words where 15+ words are requested.

If you really wanne join safp you can but you have to patrol with our members and reapply in 1 week( and you cant apply to other squads/gangs in the meantime
    Best regards Scooter vL of safp

• @scooter
    That's true because I got denied so I'm being honest and I don't see why to increase words
    It's doesn't matter how much words you write it's the meaning what makes difference and I didn't know about the one week rule but anway thanks for your time

• Deleted

• DELETED

• @Maxyou12
    Please dont discuss certain things on our page. This page is only ment for application's if you need to explain things about your application please do so in pm. We ask applicants to use 15+ words to explain dm/rp/carpark you used like 8 / 11 / 12 words to awnser to these questions please use 15 + words you got 24 hours to fix your application

Best regards Scooter
    ps dont respond to me here on this wall if you need to talk to me do that by pm

• I - BASIC INFORMATION
    In-game Name: Jo.
    Account: tisha2002356

Primary Language: Russian

Other Languages: english and russian .

II - GAME INFORMATION
    How long have you being playing MTA? 4 years ago

How long have you being playing SAES? 3 days

Are you PC (ProCop)? No

Past squad/gang/companies (State if you left or were kicked and why): I left ICE because they don't respect

Current and past groups (State the reason if left or kicked): SAPA

What is RP? (Explain using 15 words or more): Roleplay is acting players in game like in real life in arresting criminals and others.

What is DM? (Explain using 15 words or more): DM is killing or shooting or attacking players or cars or bikes in game without any reason .

What is Park-Killing? (Explain using 15 words or more): park killing is killing other players in game with car or over them by parking .

III - RULES KNOWLEDGE

Did you read and agree with all SAFP rules? yes

What is the minimum wanted level for arrest? 5 stars

Are you allowed to arrest or kill other police officers? no

Are you allowed to arrest/kill in hospitals? no

Are you allowed to arrest/kill in events? no

Is marker-arresting allowed? no

Explain SAFP's rule 3 : RP as much as possible, especially before an arrest. RP if you’re asked to.

Explain SAFP's rule 4: Do not arrest people under 5 stars;.

Explain SAFP's rule 8: ALT Members are our allies, do not arrest them. Members that break the contract rules will be punished.

Explain SAFP's rule 10: Do not spawn as SAFP MARSHALL if youre not a marshall member

Explain SAFP's rule 12: Do not make a new topic in safp's private forum without, asking permission from an HQ member.

IV - MISC. INFORMATION
    Your strengths: arresting/shooting/driving/patrolling/making media archives.

Your weaknesses: sometimes i have lag russian 100 ping

Why did you decide to join our squad? (Use 15 words or more): i decide to join SAFP because all times when i hang with members i see them so active in the SR , BR and in all location i meet 1 or 2 SAFP members so they are so active, and not all that SAFP is my first squad respect me and very friendly and they are so helpful too .

Explain why we should accept you (Use 15 words or more): im a good cop and im so active in SAES , im friendly and helpful player in this game and in my opinion i think i have some expérience in cops.

Who recommended you applying for SAFP? SAFP|Halo

• Wait?

• @Tlgrls11 said in SAFP - San Andreas Federal Police:

I - BASIC INFORMATION
    In-game Name: Jo.
    Account: tisha2002356

Primary Language: Russian

Other Languages: english and russian .

II - GAME INFORMATION
    How long have you being playing MTA? 4 years ago

How long have you being playing SAES? 3 days

Are you PC (ProCop)? No

Past squad/gang/companies (State if you left or were kicked and why): I left ICE because they don't respect

Current and past groups (State the reason if left or kicked): SAPA

What is RP? (Explain using 15 words or more): Roleplay is acting players in game like in real life in arresting criminals and others.

What is DM? (Explain using 15 words or more): DM is killing or shooting or attacking players or cars or bikes in game without any reason .

What is Park-Killing? (Explain using 15 words or more): park killing is killing other players in game with car or over them by parking .

III - RULES KNOWLEDGE

Did you read and agree with all SAFP rules? yes

What is the minimum wanted level for arrest? 5 stars

Are you allowed to arrest or kill other police officers? no

Are you allowed to arrest/kill in hospitals? no

Are you allowed to arrest/kill in events? no

Is marker-arresting allowed? no

Explain SAFP's rule 3 : RP as much as possible, especially before an arrest. RP if you’re asked to.

Explain SAFP's rule 4: Do not arrest people under 5 stars;.

Explain SAFP's rule 8: ALT Members are our allies, do not arrest them. Members that break the contract rules will be punished.

Explain SAFP's rule 10: Do not spawn as SAFP MARSHALL if youre not a marshall member

Explain SAFP's rule 12: Do not make a new topic in safp's private forum without, asking permission from an HQ member.

IV - MISC. INFORMATION
    Your strengths: arresting/shooting/driving/patrolling/making media archives.

Your weaknesses: sometimes i have lag russian 100 ping

Why did you decide to join our squad? (Use 15 words or more): i decide to join SAFP because all times when i hang with members i see them so active in the SR , BR and in all location i meet 1 or 2 SAFP members so they are so active, and not all that SAFP is my first squad respect me and very friendly and they are so helpful too .

Explain why we should accept you (Use 15 words or more): im a good cop and im so active in SAES , im friendly and helpful player in this game and in my opinion i think i have some expérience in cops.

Who recommended you applying for SAFP? @Glayd

• @Tlgrls11
    alt text
    thank you for applying to safp,
    we are discussing your situation giving the fact you where abusing anims in game. combined with the lack of expirience you have in this server plus the fact you are in this server for 3 days and already left ICE doesnt give me a feeling like you'd stay in safp for a long time so i have to deny you. If you really wanne join safp please patrol with safp members to inlarge your chances

patrol with safp members learn saes/safp rules and we can discuss a future in safp but for now im sorry to say your not
    Best regards Scooter vL

ps dont respond to me on this topic if you have any questions ask them by pm

• @Maxyou12
    alt text
    thank you for applying to safp ,
    i dont think your ready to jion safp yet if you want to keep on joining safp please patrol with safp members and convince us your ready to join us. Dont only ask cpt+ to patrol just patrol with any member

Best regards Scooter vl of safp

• I - BASIC INFORMATION

In-game Name: VayraN
    Account: Zelozed2
    Other Languages: English / A bit Turkish

• II - GAME INFORMATION

How long have you being playing MTA? Maybe 3 years
    How long have you being playing SAES? 2.5 Year I think
    Are you PC (ProCop)? Negative
    Past squad/gang/companies (State if you left or were kicked and why):

Current and past groups (State the reason if left or kicked): Cluckin'Bell, I don't remember the reason SaS, I wanted to leave SAES for a while
    What is RP? (Explain using 15 words or more): RP is to act ingame like the real life exactly for example you open sirens and chase a suspect and you stop him on the right side of the way and then start asking him questions like you ask him for his ID card etc...
    What is DM? (Explain using 15 words or more): DM is to damage or kill another player without any valid reason like you see someone playing you just shoot and kill him without a valid reason
    What is Park-Killing? (Explain using 15 words or more): It's to get your vehicle and ram a player then you stay on his body till he dies, That's park killing and it's rulebreak

• III - RULES KNOWLEDGE

Did you read and agree with all F1 rules? Yes
    Did you read and agree with all SAFP rules? Yes
    What is the minimum wanted level for arrest? 5
    Are you allowed to arrest/kill in hospitals? It's allowed to arrest at hospital without camping and killing not allowed
    Are you allowed to arrest/kill in events? If the event is about arresting then it's allowed otherwise it's not, And killing, If you are the host you can kill the players at event
    **Is marker-arresting allowed?**No it's not
    Explain SAFP's rule 3: It says that you have to RP as much as possible and especially before arresting, And you should RP if asked to
    Explain SAFP's rule 4: It says that you can't arrest suspect under 5 stars
    Explain SAFP's rule 8: It says that ALT members are SAFP allies, And SAFP members can't arrest them, If a member broke the contract rules will be punished
    Explain SAFP's rule 10: It says that you can't spawn as SAFP marshal if you are not a marshal member
    Explain SAFP's rule 12: It says that you can't make a topic in SAFP's private forum without a permission from an HQ

• IV - MISC. INFORMATION

Your strengths: Teamworking
    Your weaknesses: Nothing
    Have you received any bans from the server? If yes, why? 1-For being punished many times 2-For fighting with admin
    Why did you decide to join our squad? (Use 15 words or more): SAFP is a good old squad and it's known well on the server, Also it has a nice reputation and it's members are very nice and it's a active squad
    Explain why we should accept you (Use 15 words or more): I'm an active player and i'm old in SAES so I have good experience also I joined many squads so I got experience about cop side, And I know the rules well also i'm nice at teamwork so I can be useful
    Who recommended you applying for SAFP? None

Thanks for reading.

• @VayraN

alt text
    im sorry to inform you for now you have been denied based on the fact i checked out your account and ive seen alot of posts about you insulting people. i also noticed youve been in nearly every squad out there and being kicked from alot of them. Your a young guy and you havent seem to learn from it yet i mean youve been kicked from lots of gangs/squads youve been banned and your still out there insulting people ( i dont know if you had the right to be angry or not but this is not the way to go ) If you want to join safp you may in the future when you matured a bit feel free to patrol with safp members

Best regards Scooter Leader of SAFP
    p.s dont respond to my responds on your application on this page if you need to say something feel free to do so using a pm

In-game Name: DraGoN
    accountname:Hassine09
    Other Languages: English

II - GAME INFORMATION
    How long have you being playing MTA? 6 month
    How long have you being playing SAES?
    227hours
    Are you PC (ProCop)? no not yet
    Past squad/gang/companies (State if you left or were kicked and why): no this is the first to apply to
    Current and past groups (State the reason if left or kicked): none
    **What is RP? (Explain using 15 words or more):Rp is refring to Role play and what is this server about simulating real life
    What is DM? (Explain using 15 words or more): Dm I don't know the exact meaning but ppl use it when you keep killing somone on hospital or killing him alot for no reson
    What is Park-Killing? (Explain using 15 words or more): means killing ppl while they are parking there car

III - RULES KNOWLEDGE
    **Did you read and agree with all SAFP rules?yes
    **What is the minimum wanted level for arrest?5
    **Are you allowed to arrest/kill in hospitals? No
    **Are you allowed to arrest/kill in events? No
    **Is marker-arresting allowed?No
    Explain SAFP's rule 3: we have to Rp with ppl before we arrest
    Explain SAFP's rule 4: we shouldn't arrest ppl under 5 stars
    Explain SAFP's rule 8: Alt ppl r our allies and we shouldn't arrest them

IV - MISC. INFORMATION
    Your strengths: very good pilot and good sniper good at shooting from cars and avoiding bullets fast reaction
    Your weaknesses: got bad internet
    Why did you decide to join our squad? (Use 15 words or more): well I really wanted to become something after I saw ppl I was playing with registered and got accepted I sayed why don't i try my luck
    **Explain why we should accept you (Use 15 words or more):**well it's a little bit office it's because number of the criminals are way higher than police so I think you need new members
    ho recommended you applying for SAFP?
    Spanish and some other ppl

• deteled