SAFP - San Andreas Federal Police

• @Razak
    alt text
    thank you for applying to safp but we're sorry to inform you are denied, you have applied to another squads on this week that's a most reason why you are denied, if you still interested joining to safp you can hang around with safp members and apply in a week, good luck.
    Best regards
    Commander.Glayd

• I - BASIC INFORMATION

In-game Name: Liyones
    Account: dhiamlaih
    Primary Language: Arabic
    Other Languages: english and frensh

• II - GAME INFORMATION

How long have you being playing MTA? 4 years ago
    How long have you being playing SAES? 4 years ago
    Are you PC (ProCop)? no
    Past squad/gang/companies (State if you left or were kicked and why): ICE i got kicked because i got banned.
    Current and past groups (State the reason if left or kicked): SAPA , i got kicked because i act like kid.
    What is RP? (Explain using 15 words or more): RolePlay means acting in game like Real Life Example arresting , chassing , driving , killing , JB , SR , BR etc ...
    What is DM? (Explain using 15 words or more): DM is (DeathMatching) and that's means killling or attacking or shooting peoples or cars no reason and that's not allowed.
    What is Park-Killing? (Explain using 15 words or more): Parking killing is rulebreak and means killing peoples with car or park park the car on them till they die and that's not allowed.

• III - RULES KNOWLEDGE

Did you read and agree with all F1 rules? yes
    Did you read and agree with all SAFP rules? yes
    What is the minimum wanted level for arrest? 5
    Are you allowed to arrest or kill other police officers? no
    Are you allowed to arrest/kill in hospitals? no
    Are you allowed to arrest/kill in events? no
    Is marker-arresting allowed? no
    Explain SAFP's rule 3: when you are chassing someone don't arrest him directly , ask him for RP first to know why he take stars.
    Explain SAFP's rule 4: don't arrest peoples under 5 stars.
    Explain SAFP's rule 8: don't arrest ALT because they are SAFP alliance.
    Explain SAFP's rule 10: don't spawn as Marshall if you are not a Marshal member.
    Explain SAFP's rule 12: don't post topics in SAFP Private forum without permission from HQ.

• IV - MISC. INFORMATION

Your strengths: arresting , driving , shooting , parachuting , sniping , ...
    Your weaknesses: Lag
    Have you received any bans from the server? If yes, why? yes , dm
    Why did you decide to join our squad? (Use 15 words or more): well , i decided to join SAFP because it's active squad and their members have many experiences and they are skilled and i like this squad very much , so i was thinking to join it.
    Explain why we should accept you (Use 15 words or more): well , im skilled and i have many experiences i can help SAFP with my activity and make SAFP the very good squad in SAES with TeamWork , so i can help SAFP with my respect and help , because im respectfull and helpfull , and im very active people.
    Who recommended you applying for SAFP? @Raf0

• I - BASIC INFORMATION
    In-game Name: RaZaK
    Account: isis02
    Primary Language: Arabic
    **Other Languages:Arabic,Frensh,English

II - GAME INFORMATION
    How long have you being playing MTA? since 2016
    How long have you being playing SAES? For 4years
    Are you PC (ProCop)? No,i dont have PC,because i wasnt ready to be a PC,cuz i was playing into the Crim side.
    Past squad/gang/companies (State if you left or were kicked and why):

Current and past groups (State the reason if left or kicked): TF
    What is RP? (Explain using 15 words or more): Roleplay is acting like in real life in the game using realistic animations and conversations.Also,there's too much jobs in game,like the police man he arrest peoples and act like them.
    What is DM? (Explain using 15 words or more): deathmatching it's to kill other players and to damage their cars without any reason and that is against the server's rules .
    What is Park-Killing? (Explain using 15 words or more):Park-Killing its when someone drive his car against someone and left the car there killing the other slowly.
    III - RULES KNOWLEDGE
    Did you read and agree with all F1 rules? Yes
    Did you read and agree with all SAFP rules? Yes
    Are you allowed to arrest or kill other police officers? No
    Are you allowed to arrest/kill in hospitals? No
    Are you allowed to arrest/kill in events? No
    **Is marker-arresting allowed?**No
    Explain SAFP's rule 3: Role-play as much as you can.I should not just arrest wanted players i should do [RP] and i if i am in chase i should offer [RP].
    Explain SAFP's rule 4: I sohuld not arrset players with 5 or lower wanted lvl i should do [RP] beacuse they are not dangerous criminals and that's not a job for a federal police.
    Explain SAFP's rule 8: do not arrest any ALT members and try to bribe them
    **Explain SAFP's rule 10:**do not spawn as Marshall if you are not Marshall member
    **Explain SAFP's rule 12:**Do not make a new topic in safp's private forum without, asking permission from an HQ member.

IV - MISC. INFORMATION
    Your strengths: My personal skills are based on police life so I'd like to tell that I'm skilled enough to arrest criminals in a hard situation doesn't matter if don't have back-ups. Besides this, I'm good at aim and my taser skills are not that bad.
    Your weaknesses: Some of lags btw,ill fix it as soon as possible.
    Have you received any bans from the server? If yes, why? Nope
    Why did you decide to join our squad? (Use 15 words or more):SAFP has and will always be one of the greatest squads on this server, its members are so cool and that's just great!
    **Explain why we should accept you (Use 15 words or more):**Well... I personally think that I would definitely be a good addition to the team, I'm so skilled and sociable, I have a pretty creative mind and I'm always ready to shine.
    **Who recommended you applying for SAFP?**No one

• I - BASIC INFORMATION

In-game Name: Digga
    Account: tomiklisa1
    Primary Language: Croatian
    Other Languages: English

• II - GAME INFORMATION

How long have you being playing MTA? for some time but i didnt play for one full year i think
    How long have you being playing SAES? i think for 1 week now
    Are you PC (ProCop)? no
    Past squad/gang/companies (State if you left or were kicked and why): //
    Current and past groups (State the reason if left or kicked): //
    What is RP? (Explain using 15 words or more): Taking the real life system to the game, so that means we act like in real life we talk to people like humans and do our best to stay in our role.
    What is DM? (Explain using 15 words or more): We can't kill anyone seeking for revenge or kill them without any good reason so we can't attack anyone for no reason.
    What is Park-Killing? (Explain using 15 words or more): attacking someone with our car and hitting them with it until they get killed by it.

• III - RULES KNOWLEDGE

Did you read and agree with all F1 rules? yes i did
    Did you read and agree with all SAFP rules? yes i did
    Are you allowed to arrest or kill other police officers? No
    Are you allowed to arrest/kill in hospitals? No
    Are you allowed to arrest/kill in events? No
    Is marker-arresting allowed? No
    Explain SAFP's rule 3: use RP as much as possible and as much as you can, stay in your role at any cost all the time
    Explain SAFP's rule 4: we can't arrest players under wanted level 5 either we get punished
    Explain SAFP's rule 8: we can't arrest our allies either we get punished
    Explain SAFP's rule 10: we cant spawn as a SAFP MARSHALL if we are not a marshall member
    Explain SAFP's rule 12: we first need to get permission to open a new topic in safp's private forum

• IV - MISC. INFORMATION

Your strengths: Kind, social, i try to not curse as much as i can, love to help other as much as i can, listen to orders.
    Your weaknesses: emotional, so curious, feel bad when i see someone else having a bad day or having some trouble with something.
    Have you received any bans from the server? If yes, why? No
    Why did you decide to join our squad? (Use 15 words or more): I love playing on a roleplay server as a cop becuase i find it the most fun thing to do, i like to be in a roleplay role.
    Explain why we should accept you (Use 15 words or more): I think i could be good even if im new around here, i can speek english well, and that is needed on the server, i listen to orders, i try not to dissappoint anyone in my whole life so they see me as a good person, so i would like to be in SAFP because i like BR's and SR's on this server, its so fun i love it.
    Who recommended you applying for SAFP? SAFP| Halo |CPT

• @Razak
    alt text

Best regards Scooter vL of safp

• @dhiamlaih
    alt text
    thank you for applying to safp
    Im hearing alot of negative stories about how you are multiaccounting and how youv been banned alot so i dont want to burn my fingers right now. That being said everyone deserves a second chance if you changed and dont dm,multiaccount anymore you might be welcome at safp but you need to proof yourself so if you want your free to patrol with safp members and when the time comes you might be welcome to join us.
    Best regards Scooter vL of SAFP

• @tomiklisa1
    alt text
    Thank you for applying to safp, you already been tested and has been invited , welcome to safp family.
    Commander.Glayd

• I - BASIC INFORMATION

In-game Name: Joshbond
    Account: joshbond
    Primary Language: English
    Other Languages: Nein

• II - GAME INFORMATION

How long have you being playing MTA? Since 2012
    How long have you being playing SAES? Since 2012/13 cant remember which year.
    Are you PC (ProCop)? Have been twice before but currently working towards it again
    Past squad/gang/companies (State if you left or were kicked and why): Most recent is FBI but this has been discussed with SAFP HQ already.
    MI-6(I was banned and the squad died during my ban)
    Z - I left as wanted to go back to cops
    TST- I left as wanting to go back to criminal
    B~B - I left as I wanted to try cop side out for the first time
    Current and past groups (State the reason if left or kicked): Secret Service, BoM, SAPA
    Previous: MCC (I was banned after joining, so I was removed)
    Secret Service Director - I handed the position down to Domingez
    Centrino - Kicked due to inactivity
    SAFD - Kicked due to inactivity
    SAM - Kicked due to inactivity
    SAI- Kicked due to inactivity
    PC - Was removed 2 times as I joined criminal side on 2 different occasions.
    What is RP? (Explain using 15 words or more): Roleplay is taking up the role of a persons character and function within real life and playing them out as if you was them.
    What is DM? (Explain using 15 words or more): Deathmatching is killing someone with no reason and not within roleplay. Deathmatching can also occur when revenge killing someone who DMed you.
    What is Park-Killing? (Explain using 15 words or more): Park killing is driving your vehicle over something with the intention of killing them while they are trapped under the car.

• III - RULES KNOWLEDGE

Did you read and agree with all SAFP rules? No, I dont agree with rule 8. If ALT members commit a crime in front of me, like shooting someone. We should attempt to arrest/roleplay. There should be no protection for performing illegal actions. However if SAFP HQ still require me to follow this rule even with my previous comments than I will do so. I have read and agree with every other SAFP rule.
    What is the minimum wanted level for arrest? Within SAFP it is 5.
    Are you allowed to arrest or kill other police officers?
    Are you allowed to arrest/kill in hospitals? If a criminal runs back towards a hospital while being chased from another location, than yes. Other than that, no.
    Are you allowed to arrest/kill in events? Only if you are chasing someone and they are aware but try to avoid by making their way to an event. However the best thing to do usually is contact the host and request they kick the person from the event, or instead screenshot it and report it to staff.
    Is marker-arresting allowed? No
    Explain SAFP's rule 3: Roleplay is essential when playing as a Police Officer, its a shame these days roleplay is hard to find. However SAFP do their best to enforce roleplay within its members and try to educate its members to follow rule 3 and roleplay as much as possible.
    Explain SAFP's rule 4: Rule 4 is simple, do not arrest anyone under the wanted amount of 5, however that does not stop you from roleplaying with them.
    Explain SAFP's rule 8: Please refer to previous question 'Did you read and agree with all SAFP rules?' I think this shows that I understand the rule but as previously stated I do not agree. However if I am required to follow it by the SAFP HQ team, I will.
    Explain SAFP's rule 10: If you have not been granted the position of Marshall within SAFP, you may not spawn as a Marshall ingame nor use their tags.
    Explain SAFP's rule 12: The management of the SAFP private forums is down to the HQ team, so members who are not HQ are not permitted to create new topics within the SAFP forum.

• IV - MISC. INFORMATION

Your strengths: My strengths are roleplay, communcation, teamwork, planning/tactics, driving and most of all arresting those criminals who do not comply with the LAW.
    Your weaknesses: Only know 1 language, cant spend 4+ hours a day on the server (some consider this a 'weakness')
    Have you received any bans from the server? If yes, why? I have and it has been fully explained to the SAFP HQ already.
    Why did you decide to join our squad? (Use 15 words or more): After leaving FBI it took me a month to decide what squad I wanted to join next. I considered all squads and narrowed it down. The reason why I decided SAFP is because they are one of the 3 squads who still enforce and strongly encourage roleplay. Roleplay as a police officer is something I enjoy and still love doing. So I would like to help SAFP with that goal of PO's roleplaying on SAES still and help educate new cops.
    Explain why we should accept you (Use 15 words or more): I think SAFP should accept me as I am one of the few veterans on this server who still love to roleplay and still encourage others to do it. I have been a senior HQ in multiple groups/squads/gangs and I think with this hard times for squads on SAES, the extra help from someone with a lot of experience of knowledge can always be useful. I am not the most active person these days as I am busy with other things within life however when I am on I will strive to educate those on how to roleplay and as always keep encouraging people to do so.
    Who recommended you applying for SAFP? No one, I decided to apply at my own will.

• @Joshbond
    alt text
    Thank you for applying to safp,
    Im satisfied by your application, Its well written as expected ( but you need to follow safp-alt agreements )
    That being said you've been HQ in multiple high quality squads so your more then welcome in safp
    Please find a SAFP HQ in game to get everything started

Best Regards Scooter/SAFP HQ team

• I - BASIC INFORMATION

In-game Name: Russ
    Account: kelogglu
    Primary Language: Turkish
    Other Languages: English/German/Russian

• II - GAME INFORMATION

How long have you being playing MTA? Since 2015
    How long have you being playing SAES? August,2015
    Are you PC (ProCop)? No
    FBI:Left,inactivity
    NSA:Same with FBI
    SAFP:Was bored from cop life.Now return.
    OC:Bunch of newbies.Exit.
    CripZ:I tried to have good relations with this one. It was better than the previous ones
    UE:Wanted to return to cop life.

Current and past groups (State the reason if left or kicked):
    SAP:Missbehave attiude towards HQs
    SARS/SARP:A dead group which i cant remember the name of it fully. It was all about medic and health things.I kicked due to inactivity for like 1 year.

What is RP? (Explain using 15 words or more): RP stands for Roleplay which means you have to do everything like in real life.A thing that makes the game more different and funny than freeroams.
    What is DM? (Explain using 15 words or more): Killing someone for no reason.One of the oldest rule of the Roleplays.Never a people kills another for no reason in real life.A suitable rule for Roleplay Servers.
    What is Park-Killing? (Explain using 15 words or more): Going through anyone's body with your car and killing him instantly.Some type of DM rule but more different.

• III - RULES KNOWLEDGE

Did you read and agree with all SAFP rules? I do.
    What is the minimum wanted level for arrest? In SAFP,5.
    Are you allowed to arrest or kill other police officers? You are a cop.Mission is arresting the criminals not your own side. So no.
    Are you allowed to arrest/kill in hospitals? No,altough this is a rule that says dont arrest at hospitals,Criminals have 20 seconds to left the spot.Then you will be able to arrest them.About killing no and never.
    Are you allowed to arrest/kill in events? No you are not.
    Is marker-arresting allowed? It's not allowed
    Explain SAFP's rule 3: Its not all about only doing RP always.If a person wants to play like in real life,He/She must behave to this rule.Doing roleplay much as possible.
    Explain SAFP's rule 4: Do not arrest anyone under 5 stars.
    Explain SAFP's rule 8: Whole rules read,i agree with every rule that belongs to SAFP.
    Explain SAFP's rule 10: A rule i had problems with it in past.Where you cannot spawn as marshall if you are not roleplaying.
    Explain SAFP's rule 12: Never open a new topic in SAFP's private forum without asking to the HQs.

• IV - MISC. INFORMATION

Your strengths: Not that much but roleplaying is included in it.With it Arresting/Sniping/Raiding/Chasing is my strenghts.
    Your weaknesses: Using boat since 2015,thats all i guess.
    Have you received any bans from the server? If yes, why? In 2017,i received a ban for multiaccounting while Im an applicant to SAPA.I apologized from the admins and they took me back.I dont remember any bans after that.
    Why did you decide to join our squad? (Use 15 words or more): SAFP is my Ex-Squad where i left the everything and everyone there.Howsoever after travelling gang to gang and squad to squad it ends with SAFP always.Maybe not the another ones but i will stay there again much as possible.
    Explain why we should accept you (Use 15 words or more): When the topic is SAFP,everything changes for me like activity sending and roleplay things,shortly what everything i can help it with.I cannot stand to see my old Squad like this so i wanted to come back for a long time again.I didnt included my skills in it,you know already..
    Who recommended you applying for SAFP? No one did.

• @DeepK
    alt text
    thank you for applying where happy to welcome you back mister deepk

Best regards Scooter vl of SAFP

Jorge
    In-game Name:
    Phoenix
    Account:
    g3orge
    Primary Language:
    spanish
    Other Languages:
    English

• II - GAME INFORMATION

How long have you being playing MTA?
    more than 8 years
    How long have you being playing SAES?
    more that 5 years
    Are you PC (ProCop)? no
    TST, SAPA, CE, , i get kicked for inactivity
    no
    What is RP? (Explain using 15 words or more):
    role play, its like pretendig or playing that you are making something like it is at real life,
    What is DM? (Explain using 15 words or more):
    death maching, its killing ore hurt them for o reason, like if you are a criminal you cant just kill a cop becuse you want to, you must have a reason to kill him like his folling you.
    What is Park-Killing? (Explain using 15 words or more):

use a car to kill someone on purpose

• III - RULES KNOWLEDGE

Did you read and agree with all F1 rules?
    yes
    Did you read and agree with all SAFP rules?
    yes
    What is the minimum wanted level for arrest?
    Are you allowed to arrest or kill other police officers?
    no
    Are you allowed to arrest/kill in hospitals?
    no
    Are you allowed to arrest/kill in events?
    no
    *Is marker-arresting allowed?
    *no
    Explain SAFP's rule 3:
    You must try to rp before to arrests
    Explain SAFP's rule 4:
    Don't waste your time with criminals or civilians who have less than five stars or less
    Explain SAFP's rule 8:
    Alt is an allied group so don't arrest they ore will be consequences.
    Explain SAFP's rule 10:
    Do no spawn as SAFP MARSHALL if youre not a marshall member i think it is very clear
    Explain SAFP's rule 12:
    Respect the private forum dont make any topic unles you have permision from an HQ

• IV - MISC. INFORMATION

Your strengths:
    good at driving, flying, skydiving, arresting, at rp
    Your weaknesses:
    Some times im very lazy, the english i can comunicate perfectli butt i nead to lear alot more.
    Have you received any bans from the server? If yes, why?
    Yes, because an administrator thought he was doing multiacounting, but I explained that I have a brother and everyone solved it.
    Why did you decide to join our squad? (Use 15 words or more):
    I like the squad activity at my time zone, i have some friend there, and it is a lvl 5 squad
    Explain why we should accept you (Use 15 words or more):
    Since I joined Saes, I have always played as a police officer most of the time and I am not bad at it, I think it would be a great help to the team, since I am good working in a team, and I know some techniques that could make the job worse together, I also want to learn from good cops.
    Who recommended you applying for SAFP?
    Halo

• #Officer Phoenix.

alt text

Officer has passed the tests and were given an invitation to our squad. Welcome!

alt text

To protect with courage, to serve with compassion.

** - San Andreas Federal Police -**
  • I - BASIC INFORMATION

In-game Name: Riley
    Account: rendor123
    Primary Language: Hungarian
    Other Languages: English, Serbian, ( German and Turkish ) on a lower level.

• II - GAME INFORMATION

How long have you being playing MTA? I joined the Multi Thefter- community around 2014, or so.
    How long have you being playing SAES? My career started on a beautiful summer evening, in August, 2016.
    Are you PC (ProCop)? No, I'm not a ProCop member currently but I used to be one.

• National Security Agency ( NSA )
    • San Andreas Police Academy ( SAPA )
    • Federal Bureau of Investigation ( FBI )
    • National Narcotics Bureau ( NNB )
    • Fox Operations X ( FOX )
    • Black Bullets ( B~B )

( About the reasons I can do a smaller presentation ingame if necessary. )

• Current: SAFD, SAI, CC
    • Past: HLS, SAPA, DEMA, SAM

What is RP? (Explain using 15 words or more): RP- or RolePlaying means you have a specific role in the game ( f.e.x being a pilot ) and then you act like your role ingame. Acting your role means that you act like you would in real life in those situations as that character.
    What is DM? (Explain using 15 words or more): DM- or Deathmatching is a vital rule for RP servers. It means that you as a player kill or damage another player or another players vehicle which is not allowed.
    What is Park-Killing? (Explain using 15 words or more): Park Killing or DB (DriveBy) is a rule saying that you shouldn't kill players with your car. ( You shouldn't park your vehicle on the player and then leave the car )

• III - RULES KNOWLEDGE

Did you read and agree with all F1 rules? Yes, I did and I agree with them.
    Did you read and agree with all SAFP rules? Yes I did read the rules and I agree with them.
    What is the minimum wanted level for arrest? As a SAFP member you are not allowed to arrest players under 5 stars.
    Are you allowed to arrest or kill other police officers? Arresting or killing a police officer is not allowed, and not accepted by the community. Handle them as your partners and help them.
    Are you allowed to arrest/kill in hospitals? Arresting or killing at hospitals may get you in trouble. You are not allowed to do that, only if the criminal opens fire on you first.
    Are you allowed to arrest/kill in events? You should not arrest players at events at all. Those places and situations should be respected.
    Is marker-arresting allowed? No, it's not allowed. You should wait a couple seconds or wait for the criminal to move from the marker and then you can start chasing him. Camping in front of the marker can also be punished.
    Explain SAFP's rule 3: RolePlaying is a must. You should always offer the suspect the roleplaying scenario first as we should try to RP as much as we can.
    Explain SAFP's rule 4: As a SAFP member you are not allowed to arrest criminals under 5 wanted stars. You can only do so in special cases.
    Explain SAFP's rule 8: SAFP and ALT has got a contract ( or alliance ). We are not allowed to arrest them .
    Explain SAFP's rule 10: The Marshal spawn is only for division members. If you are not a member, do not even try to spawn as it.
    Explain SAFP's rule 12: Only because you are a creative guy, you shouldn't create new posts at the private forums. You should always ask for permission.

• IV - MISC. INFORMATION

Your strengths: Well, strengths.. as a person I try to be cool headed all the time, and make right and mature decisions. I try to respect my superiors all the time. I really enjoy doing long and colorful roleplay scenarios, especially at traffic controls.
    Your weaknesses: Speaking about your weaknesses are a bit harder in my personal opinion. However my 'always too mature and cool headed' behaviour can be a pain in the ass sometimes. People say I take things too seriously.
    Have you received any bans from the server? If yes, why? No, I have never been banned from the server.
    Why did you decide to join our squad? (Use 15 words or more): I would really like to get involved in the squad's role. That's the main reason I chose SAFP.
    Explain why we should accept you (Use 15 words or more): I can't tell you to accept me, neither the opposite. The decision should be made by the HQs, but maybe I can assure you a respectful and friendly member if I get a chance.
    Who recommended you applying for SAFP? Noone, it was a decision made on my own.

• Dear, @Riley
    Your application has been ACCEPTED, please find a CPT+ for tests.

• I - BASIC INFORMATION

In-game Name: Kok
    Account: kokwedy
    Primary Language: Bulgarian.
    Other Languages: English and Russian (little).

II - GAME INFORMATION
    How long have you being playing MTA? I have been playing MTA since 10 May 2019.
    How long have you being playing SAES? Again 10 May 2019.
    Are you PC (ProCop)? I am not, but will try hard till the end.
    Past squad/gang/companies (State if you left or were kicked and why):Underground Emprie (UE): I left because i need to do something specail as SAFP.
    Current and past groups (State the reason if left or kicked): N/A
    What is RP? (Explain using 15 words or more): RP (RolePlaying) means acting like a real person doing normal things you do in real life, depends on what role you are (cop,pilot,taxi driver etc.)
    What is DM? (Explain using 15 words or more): DM (Deathmatch) means you are damaging person or vehicle of someone for no reason or revenge someone (Not Allowed).
    What is Park-Killing? (Explain using 15 words or more): Park Killing means killing someone with your own vehicle (Not allowed).

III - RULES KNOWLEDGE
    Did you read and agree with all F1 rules? Yes I did and i agree with them.
    Did you read and agree with all SAFP rules? Yes I did and i agree with them.
    What is the minimum wanted level for arrest? 5 stars
    Are you allowed to arrest or kill other police officers? It is not allowed to arrest or kill other police officers, In these situation just help them (/Offerbribe)
    Are you allowed to arrest/kill in hospitals? It is not allowed to arrest or kill in hostpitals you may get aj, only if the crim start a fire first you can deffend yourself or arrest him.
    Are you allowed to arrest/kill in events? No, its not allowed.
    Is marker-arresting allowed. No, Its not you need to wait few seconds before try to arrest the crim + camping the marker is not allowed too.
    Explain SAFP's rule 3: RP as much as possible. RP if you are asked to.
    Explain SAFP's rule 4: Do not arrest people under 5 stars.
    Explain SAFP's rule 8: SAFP and ALT are allies, so it is not allowed for us. Arresting ALT may cause a punishment.
    Explain SAFP's rule 10: Do not spawn as Marshall if you are not a marshall member.
    Explain SAFP's rule 12: You can post topics only if HQ gave you a persmission.

IV - MISC. INFORMATION
    Your strengths: Roleplaying, handling with crims, enough mature to handle even the most toxic person in SAES. Good and Honest person, help everytime if someone is in need.
    Your weaknesses: The only weakness i have is mine computer , lagging or crashing sometimes, even so i can handle with it.
    Have you received any bans from the server? Never been banned.
    Why did you decide to join our squad? (Use 15 words or more): Bacause of someone in the SAFP.And i really like how mature and strict is SAFP full with people who are ready to help anyone who would like to join SAFP.
    Explain why we should accept you (Use 15 words or more): There is nothing to say. HQ will choose, accepted or denied , if denied ill be patient and wait till i can try again (Wont give up).
    Who recommended you applying for SAFP? Noone, Just wanna see again 1 person.

• @kokwedy
    alt text
    thank you for applying for safp,
    youve met Shadro in game and as you already know he tested you and you passed
    welcome to safp!

Best Regards Scooter vL of SAFP