SAFP - San Andreas Federal Police

• @Energizer
    ignore this i didnt notice glayd already responded to you
    alt text
    thank you for applying to safp
    considering your where a HQ member of a respecteble squad i believe your qualified to join safp

Best regards, Scooter vL of SAFP

• @carlospok
    alt text
    PASSED the tests
    thank you for applying to safp i see you have put alot of effort into your application and ive heard from people i trust you where a good fit for our team so GZ find a CPT+ to get tested in game

Best regards, Scooter vL of SAFP

• I - BASIC INFORMATION

In-game Name: Achelous
    Account: achelous
    Primary Language: Bulgarian
    Other Languages: English

• II - GAME INFORMATION

How long have you being playing MTA? since 2014
    How long have you being playing SAES? 80h. (new account), 2000h. (old acc)
    Are you PC (ProCop)? Not yet
    Past squad/gang/companies (State if you left or were kicked and why): FBI (due to lack of activity)
    Current and past groups (State the reason if left or kicked):
    What is RP? (Explain using 15 words or more): ROLEPLAY, act of imitating the character and behaviour of someone who is different from yourself
    What is DM? (Explain using 15 words or more): Killing someone without a single reason; DMer refers to the person who deathmatches, i.e. kills you for no valid reason, for example: I'm shooting at a car and the person who is getting shot at takes some screenshots and send it to the admins or the respective gang/squad headquarters, I may face harsh results for this rule break
    What is Park-Killing? (Explain using 15 words or more): Park killing is when someone tries to kill you with his own car not just doing it by mistake

• III - RULES KNOWLEDGE

Did you read and agree with all F1 rules? yes
    Did you read and agree with all SAFP rules? yes
    What is the minimum wanted level for arrest? 5
    Are you allowed to arrest or kill other police officers? ofcourse not
    Are you allowed to arrest/kill in hospitals? no
    Are you allowed to arrest/kill in events? no
    Is marker-arresting allowed? no
    Explain SAFP's rule 3: RP as much as you can, you must hold up into the rp role
    Explain SAFP's rule 4: you must not arrest people when they have 5 stars
    Explain SAFP's rule 8: if your arrest an ALT member you will be punished
    Explain SAFP's rule 10: you must not use the SAFP MARSHALL spawn if you dont have the rank
    Explain SAFP's rule 12: you cant make new topics in the private SAFP forum without a permission of an HQ

• IV - MISC. INFORMATION

Your strengths: English, RP, Loyalty and Maturity
    Your weaknesses: shooting with Sniper
    Have you received any bans from the server? If yes, why? no i haven't
    Why did you decide to join our squad? (Use 15 words or more): SAFP is an experienced squad, where you can find good and kind players, for sure you can learn many things from them, it also suits my personality. it is worthy to join SAFP
    Explain why we should accept you (Use 15 words or more): Because i have an interest into this squad, it would help me to remember the old days
    Who recommended you applying for SAFP? Kim

• @Yuki
    alt text
    thank you for applying to safp and being so patient
    you have passed the tests but keep working on your skills youll make a fine safp officer!

Best regards Scooter vL of SAFP

• I - BASIC INFORMATION

In-game Name: Netro
    Account: XxNetroxX
    Primary Language: Arabic

II - GAME INFORMATION

How long have you being playing MTA? 1 years
    How long have you being playing SAES? 8 month ago
    Are you PC (ProCop)? nope
    Past squad/gang/companies (State if you left or were kicked and why):
    SAFP: i left SAFP Because i join Pirus to help my friend Soulfly and I promise you I will not left agin
    Pirus:I left to back SAFP
    BBMC: I left to join squad
    RKMC: after 2 weeks gang closed
    ICE:personal problem with HQ
    QRF:the leader left the squad
    FBI: personal problem they was no active (just 1-2 active and they have 67 members)
    Current and past groups (State the reason if left or kicked): DZTG / CEO / ZK
    What is RP? (Explain using 15 words or more): Role play is acting the real life like cops following his job and arresting crims also
    there is a anims can be used like /wash /talk also there is a chat /me , also cop always on a duty, and crims on purist and raid sr's etc...
    What is DM? (Explain using 15 words or more): deathmatch is meaning a killing someone or bother a personwith out any reason and
    thats called a dming there is many kinds of deathmatching like park kill insulting in chat without any reason.
    What is Park-Killing? (Explain using 15 words or more): its mean killing someone with a vehicle or hell anything can be killed or park ur vehicle into the person and thats not allowed and its kind of deathmatching

**III - RULES KNOWLEDGE
    Did you read and agree with all F1 rules?: sure i did
    Did you read and agree with all SAFP rules? yes i did
    What is the minimum wanted level for arrest? 10 stars
    Are you allowed to arrest or kill other police officers? no youre not allowed arresting or killing any police officer.
    Are you allowed to arrest/kill in hospitals? nope you're not allowed
    Are you allowed to arrest/kill in events? nope you're not allowed
    Is marker-arresting allowed? no its not
    Explain SAFP's rule 3: Well you must trying to RP before arresting beacuse the RP are important in the police life.
    Explain SAFP's rule 4: Don't arrest a person who have lower wanted level beacuse the is not allowed.
    Explain SAFP's rule 8: ALT members are from our familey and shuld be helped in any way and cant be arrested.
    Explain SAFP's rule 10: a member that is not part of the marshall group is not allowed to spawn as SAFP marshall.

IV - MISC. INFORMATION

Your strengths: shooting , Arresting , Driving , Role Playing
    Your weaknesses: low fps
    Have you received any bans from the server? If yes, why? no i haven't got any banned
    Why did you decide to join our squad? (Use 15 words or more): Because i want to learn more new skills and get an nice reputatino
    from this squad
    Explain why we should accept you (Use 15 words or more): i'm an older player who knows all the server rules and respect it also i'm
    very loyal and got a rare skills always i'm getting ready more and more to be pro
    Who recommended you applying for SAFP? no one

• @XxNetroxX
    alt text
    accepted on 1 condition you left twice to help out a friend (whitch i respect) but there will be no 3rd time safp is not a place where you can come and go we need to be able to build on you

welcome back
    best regards scooter vl of safp / HQ team

• I - BASIC INFORMATION

In-game Name: Hassan
    Account: scoore0
    Primary Language: english and arabic
    Other Languages: english and arabic

• II - GAME INFORMATION

How long have you being playing MTA? 4 years
    How long have you being playing SAES? 2 years
    Are you PC (ProCop)? no
    The Pirus(HQ): i left bec i like to try police life
    ICE(CPT): i was have a problems with ICE members
    HRMC(lvl2): it dead
    BBMC(lvl2): the leader deleted it
    QRF(lvl0): dead
    Current and past groups (State the reason if left or kicked): Cluck
    What is RP? (Explain using 15 words or more): Roleplaying means doing something in real life,In the roleplay you can use anims such as /think /talk etc... but you will need at least 2 players to make this action.
    What is DM? (Explain using 15 words or more): Deadmatching is killing or damaging other players without a reason,you will need 2 or more players for this action,Its also known as DM.

What is Park-Killing? (Explain using 15 words or more): Its grabbing a car and hit others with it and then park your car ontop of that person intill he dies also against the rules

• III - RULES KNOWLEDGE

What is the minimum wanted level for arrest? 10 stars
    Are you allowed to arrest or kill other police officers? no it not allowed
    Are you allowed to arrest/kill in hospitals? no not allowed
    Are you allowed to arrest/kill in events? no not allowed
    Is marker-arresting allowed? not allowed
    Explain SAFP's rule 3: u must give to criminals bind RP before i arrest him bec the rp will help police to know why criminal have his Stars
    Explain SAFP's rule 4: i cant arrest under 5 stars it not allowed in SAFP rules
    Explain SAFP's rule 8: i cant kill or arrest member ALT bec thay are our alies
    Explain SAFP's rule 10: i cant spawn as marchall member if i not a marchall member it not allowed in rules SAFP

• IV - MISC. INFORMATION

Your strengths: loyal player,active player, arressting criminals,Driving any thing, Para, Shooting with all weapons, respected player,
    Your weaknesses:
    Have you received any bans from the server? If yes, why? no never
    Why did you decide to join our squad? (Use 15 words or more): bec SAFP have a good members and respected memebrs and i like it and i have alot of friends in SAFP and i rlly hope to join it SAFP mean a real police and SAFP learn how to be a good policeman thats all.
    Explain why we should accept you (Use 15 words or more): bec i have a good skills and i am good in english and i like SAFP and i will help SAFP with all my skills in RP and i am respected player and i nevr ask for lvls or ranks and i am loyal player
    Who recommended you applying for SAFP? Netro, and other from my friends

• Deleted

• @wolferx

alt text

Hello and thank you for applying to SAFP, I'm glad to announce that you have passed the first application stage since I've patrolled with you already a couple of times and you showed me respect, discipline and interest in the squad it self.
    Welcome to the team!

Kind regards,
    Shadro, Commander of the Federal Police.

• @Hassantt

alt text

Hello and thank you for applying to SAFP, I'm glad to announce that you have passed the first application stage since I've patrolled with you already a couple of times and you showed me respect, discipline and interest in the squad it self.
    Welcome to the team!

Kind regards,

• - BASIC INFORMATION
    In-game Name: Vitapol
    ****Account: Aivisty
    Primary Language: Latvian
    Other Languages: ,english,a bit russia

II - GAME INFORMATION
    How long have you being playing MTA? Since 2015
    How long have you being playing SAES? 2years
    Are you PC (ProCop)? No i am not.
    Past squad/gang/companies (State if you left or were kicked and why): TST
    **Current and past groups (State the reason if left or kicked):**i left A there many kids
    What is RP? (Explain using 15 words or more): Role play Acting like in real life in game, witch means playing the role of a certain group (Police, criminal , civilian etc) and trying to replicate what they do in real life ingame.
    What is DM? (Explain using 15 words or more): Death matching (DM) consists of killing or damaging other players for no reason.
    What is Park-Killing? (Explain using 15 words or more): park killing is killing other players by parking on top of them and it’s against saes rules.

III - RULES KNOWLEDGE
    Did you read and agree with all F1 rules? Yes i have
    Did you read and agree with all SAFP rules? Yes i did read all SAFP rules and i do agree with them.
    What is the minimum wanted level for arrest? 5-10 stars.
    Are you allowed to arrest or kill other police officers? No you are not allowed to arrest or kills other police officers.
    Are you allowed to arrest/kill in hospitals? no, unless you were already chasing them and they go to the hospital .
    Are you allowed to arrest/kill in events? definitely not.bolded text
    Is marker-arresting allowed? no it's not allowed.
    Explain SAFP's rule 3: you should always RP before attempting to arrest anyone. If the player refuses to cooperate and either attacks or ignores you, you can then arrest them.
    Explain SAFP's rule 4: we should never attempt to arrest player with a wanted level that is under that 5 stars.
    Explain SAFP's rule 8: We are allies with All Load Tracking company members, that’s why we should never attack or arrest them to honor our agreement. we offer hem bribe though.
    Explain SAFP's rule 10: a member that is not part of the marshall group is not allowed to spawn as SAFP marshall.

IV - MISC. INFORMATION
    Your strengths: My personal skills are based on police life so I'd like to tell that I'm skilled enough to arrest criminals in a hard situation doesn't matter if don't have back-ups. Besides this, I'm good at aim and my taser skills are not that bad.
    Your weaknesses: I ain't gonna lie to you, I never thought how to use aircraft in this god damn game, however, I'm pretty fine at driving helicopters other than this I don't have any other massive weaknesses in the game.
    Have you received any bans from the server? If yes, why? No i have not.
    Why did you decide to join our squad? (Use 15 words or more): Pretty much simple but you guys want to hear more so I'd like to list few; First of all ITST is an elite squad founded by skilled any experienced players, and those members are still in there and educating their own new colleagues to become new professionals. That is a good reason to join SAFP and become a legend. Also, I do enjoy my stay with SAFP members, I have friends in there and they are friendly and always willing to help to catch the bad guys ??
    Explain why we should accept you (Use 15 words or more): Well, I joined the Server on December 2019, but I was always spawning as a Trainee and I did nothing else, but arrest everyone with my friends. After 1-2 months, my friends got bored of the game, but I was still addicted. I kept playing and showed interest towards a couple of groups, squads etc.
    **Who recommended you applying for Netro,Scooter

• @Vitapol

alt text

Your application compared to Josesito's application:

Good job copying old applications, we're not stupid enough to ignore that search button which should be used to detect similar posts.
    You're banned from SAFP for one month, feel free to re-apply when you become mature.

Kind regards,

• @Mr-Leon
    alt text
    thank you for applying to safp sadly i have to inform you that you are blacklisted so because of that i have to deny you

if you got any questions please send me or other safp cpt's a pm dont respond on this topic

• no thing 🙂

• I - BASIC INFORMATION
    In-game Name:khalil
    Account:k2016
    Primary Language:English
    Other Languages: arabic-french

II - GAME INFORMATION
    How long have you being playing MTA? since 2013
    How long have you being playing SAES? i started play since 2014
    Are you PC (ProCop)?: Nope
    Past squad/gang/companies (State if you left or were kicked and why): O / HS / B ~ B / WA / BS/OC/CDS i learned from them and i got a lot of experience and 88% of my ex gangs closed, for example , (O Closed/HS Closed/BS Closed/CDS Closed) I stayed in those Organization's to the end
    Current and past groups (State the reason if left or kicked):Nope
    What is RP? (Explain using 15 words or more): Role-Play Is trying to come to in-game a real life situation, like police operation stops, asking for license driver and the I.D means acting like reallife.
    What is DM? (Explain using 15 words or more): DeathMatching is to killing anyone for a no reason, shooting cars or DMing the players
    What is Park-Killing? (Explain using 15 words or more):When you hit someone and put him Down the car and until death or attacking-hitng anyone with a car. that's mean park killing

• III - RULES KNOWLEDGE

Did you read and agree with all F1 rules: i do
    Did you read and agree with all SAFP rules? yup
    What is the minimum wanted level for arrest? 5 stars
    Are you allowed to arrest or kill other police officers?Yeah
    Are you allowed to arrest/kill in hospitals?Nope
    Are you allowed to arrest/kill in events?Yeah
    Is marker-arresting allowed): Nope
    Explain SAFP's rule 3:I must try to make RP the MAXIMUM POSSIBLE before the arrest.
    Explain SAFP's rule 4: Do not arrest people under 5 stars.
    Explain SAFP's rule 8: ALT Members are our allies, do not arrest them. Members that break the contract rules will be punished.
    Explain SAFP's rule 10: Do no spawn as SAFP MARSHALL if youre not a marshall member.
    Explain SAFP's rule 12:Do not make a new topic in safp's private forum without, asking permission from an HQ member.
    IV - MISC. INFORMATION
    Your Strengths: Well, my strenghts its my experience, my driving, shooting skills. I like teamworking and roleplyas. arresting etc.
    Your Weaknesses: Im not best pilot, but i'm trying to make my skills better in that
    Have you received any bans from the server? If yes, why? no never
    Why did you decide to join our squad? (Use 15 words or more):Because i wanna learn more experience-skills and i am really interested in joining SAFP from a long time.
    Explain why we should accept you (Use 15 words or more):I really like teamwork playing and the respect .Well i want to be part of this squad because i think creativity and happiness and good time , and i have a huge experience and knowledge about the server i will try to be active as possible as i can for help.
    Who recommended you applying for SAFP? nope

• alt text
    @khalil
    thank you for applying to safp sorry for the late responds
    youve been tested by Elufner and as you already know you passed ! Congratulations!
    Best regards Scooter

• @scooter said in SAFP - San Andreas Federal Police:

@Mr-Leon
    alt text
    thank you for applying to safp sadly i have to inform you that you are blacklisted so because of that i have to deny you

if you got any questions please send me or other safp cpt's a pm dont respond on this topic

@scooter

***Internal Affairs take this case.

Regards

Halo - Director of IA.***

• alt text

• I - BASIC INFORMATION

In-game Name: Freezy
    Account: Mohammed44

• II - GAME INFORMATION

How long have you being playing MTA? 1 year and one month
    How long have you being playing SAES? 1year and one month
    Are you PC (ProCop)? no I do not have
    Past squad/gang/companies (State if you left or were kicked and why): NCI dead
    Current and past groups (State the reason if left or kicked): sats dead
    What is RP? (Explain using 15 words or more): He is playing roles like real life roles and for the policeman's job is to arrest criminals or kill them if he can't catch them
    What is DM? (Explain using 15 words or more): Killing people for no various reasong damaging them and there cars or any of there properties as cars/planes/bikes whatever it is for no reason which would lead to an admin jail and if abused to a ban.
    What is Park-Killing? (Explain using 15 words or more): Your car is stopped on someone on purpose so that he cannot move and lose immunity until he finally dies

• III - RULES KNOWLEDGE

Are you allowed to arrest or kill other police officers? no
    Are you allowed to arrest/kill in hospitals? no
    Are you allowed to arrest/kill in events? no
    **Is marker-arresting allowed?**no
    Explain SAFP's rule 3: RP as much as possible, especially before an arrest. RP if you’re asked to
    Explain SAFP's rule 4: Do not arrest people under 5 stars
    Explain SAFP's rule 8: ALT Members are our allies, do not arrest them. Members that break the contract rules will be punished
    Explain SAFP's rule 10: Do no spawn as SAFP MARSHALL if youre not a marshall member
    **Explain SAFP's rule 12:**Do not make a new topic in safp's private forum without, asking permission from an HQ member

• IV - MISC. INFORMATION

**Your strengths:**driving,shooting,aarrsting ,driving ,Rp and I'm an accomplished sniper
    Your weaknesses: some lag
    Have you received any bans from the server? If yes, why? N/A
    Why did you decide to join our squad? (Use 15 words or more): Because your team is cooperative and its members are active and you love the work of the team and because you are one of the best teams in the server and your work is excellent
    **Explain why we should accept you (Use 15 words or more):**I am an excellent player in the role of policeman and active and I love the work of the team and I love to help other police members and I am good at driving and arresting criminals
    Who recommended you applying for SAFP? No one advised me to join you but I was walking around with some of your members and I am a friend of some of them so I decided to join you

• @Freezy
    alt text
    thank you for applying to safp
    and thank you for editing your application this quikly please find safp members in game to patrol with them to show you got what it takes to join our team!

• I - BASIC INFORMATION

In-game Name: RaZaK
    Account: isis02
    **Other Languages:Arabic,Frensh,English

• II - GAME INFORMATION

How long have you being playing MTA? since 2016
    How long have you being playing SAES? For 4years
    Are you PC (ProCop)? No,i dont have PC,because i wasnt ready to be a PC,cuz i was playing into the Crim side.

Current and past groups (State the reason if left or kicked): TF
    What is RP? (Explain using 15 words or more): Talking, moving and acting like u think than your character would do on a real scenario. We make this always with a simple action, taking part of one side between three possible options: criminal, police or civilian, when you push the spawn bottom this experience start.
    What is DM? (Explain using 15 words or more): Deathmatching is killing a player with no objective or reason behind it, A.K.A just killing to kill. Some people DM for revenge against other DMers, some DM because a player accidentally destroyed their car or shot them at store robs or other large-scale events, and a lot DM just to DM. It's against the server rules, it's disrespectful, and it isn't cool.
    What is Park-Killing? (Explain using 15 words or more): Park-Killing its when someone drive his car against someone and left the car there killing the other slowly.

• III - RULES KNOWLEDGE

Did you read and agree with all F1 rules? Yes
    Did you read and agree with all SAFP rules? Yes
    Are you allowed to arrest or kill other police officers? No
    Are you allowed to arrest/kill in hospitals? No
    Are you allowed to arrest/kill in events? No
    **Is marker-arresting allowed?**No
    Explain SAFP's rule 3: Role-play as much as you can.I should not just arrest wanted players i should do [RP] and i if i am in chase i should offer [RP].
    Explain SAFP's rule 4: I sohuld not arrset players with 5 or lower wanted lvl i should do [RP] beacuse they are not dangerous criminals and that's not a job for a federal police.
    Explain SAFP's rule 8: do not arrest any ALT members and try to bribe them
    **Explain SAFP's rule 10:**do not spawn as Marshall if you are not Marshall member
    **Explain SAFP's rule 12:**Do not make a new topic in safp's private forum without, asking permission from an HQ member.

• IV - MISC. INFORMATION

Your strengths: Shooting,Driving,Arresting,Some of the Parachuting,Roleplaying,dRIVING PLANES..
    Your weaknesses: Some of lags btw,ill fix it as soon as possible.
    Have you received any bans from the server? If yes, why? Nope
    Why did you decide to join our squad? (Use 15 words or more): interested to joining SAFP , i think my next step is with your Agents, i hope learn more from SAFP and prove my self , i hope spend a good time with you and make new friends .
    **Explain why we should accept you (Use 15 words or more):**I'm a nice guy who helps people if they need anything I also have a lot of experience within this server
    **Who recommended you applying for SAFP?**No one