SS

What is the Secret Service Civilian Support:

The Secret Service is a federal law enforcement agency with headquarters in SA. The Secret Service Civilian Support was officially established in 2014 to help supplement and support the Secret Service which is mandated by Congress to carry out the integrated missions of protection and investigation.

Only Secret Service agents and Secret Service Civilian Support members are authorised to protect government staff and freely access the White House interior.

Rules Of Engagement as SSCS:

As a potential SSCS member or SSCS member, you are expected to follow the orders of government and Secret Service staff at all times (SS orders will always take precedent over government orders).

When roleplaying as SSCS, you will use lethal force as a last resort or when ordered to by a higher authority. During non-combat situations (e.g. patrolling the White House) weapons are to be stowed away out of sight.

Criminals are explicitly forbidden from being present on the White House property.

SSCS Binds:

bind <KEY> LocalChat #ffff00SECRET SERVICE CIVILIAN SUPPORT #ffffffget on the ground! #ff0000(/WASTED NOW)
bind <KEY> LocalChat #ffff00SECRET SERVICE CIVILIAN SUPPORT #ffffffclear the streets NOW!
bind <KEY> LocalChat #ffff00[SSCS]#ff0000LEAVE THIS AREA NOW #ffffffor we will have to use #ff0000LETHAL #ffffffforce.

FAQs:

Does the SSCS have a spawn?
No, SSCS members are to use the lawyer spawn in Los Santos and equip themselves with their own private weapons from the disk.
Can I be in SSCS and a squad/gang at the same time?
Yes, you can. SSCS is a roleplay group. You do not have to leave your current squad or gang to join it.
What do I do if I want to roleplay with the SS but I haven't joined the SSCS yet?
When acting as SSCS helper you use your full rp name (Firstname_Surname).
e.g. Robert_Cecil
How will joining the SSCS help me in joining the Secret Service?
If you successfully reach the final rank within the SSCS, you will be eligible for Secret Service testing. You will be able to partake in a private recruitment which is open all year round unlike the public recruitment which is only open once or twice per year.

THIS TOPIC IS STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION