Bringing balance to SAES and improving some RP elements

• If this suggestion gets accepted, DE is no longer a special group, it would become a new trainee spawn.

• returning with different opinion on the server helps us improve and modernise the server rather than listening to the most active players, some of who have no need for changes and just wants to go about their lives.
    I would appreciate if you would leave the thread up until developers comes with a conclusion on what to do next, but it's ultimately your choice to archive.
    Archived on request, can be moved back if needed

moved back on OP request

• I would really like for players to share their ideas and recent experiences in the server. This way we could work together to better the community. Balancing SAES is not achieved by removing or adding one thing, it's a constant effort to keep everything in check, and us sharing our ideas here might just help enough to bring "some" balance to the game we love so much.

• The balance clearly tilts to one side and all knows wat im talking even if the saes dome is turned blind eye, but nps we will make you boring šŸ˜›

• A new simple proposal. Improve the tazer in-game model and make it short range(like an actual tazer). Instead of firing rounds make it fire those 2 electrified wires. They hit you>You fall on the ground>You get arrested(that's how it usually goes). But with this change it'll be something like this. 1 cop fires the tazer>You get hit and fall to the ground>Another cop arrests you(because the moment a cop stops holding the tazer and switches to the batton the stun goes away after 1 second)

• @Addicted-Cookie said in Bringing balance to SAES and improving some RP elements:

A new simple proposal. Improve the tazer in-game model and make it short range(like an actual tazer). Instead of firing rounds make it fire those 2 electrified wires. They hit you>You fall on the ground>You get arrested(that's how it usually goes). But with this change it'll be something like this. 1 cop fires the tazer>You get hit and fall to the ground>Another cop arrests you(because the moment a cop stops holding the tazer and switches to the batton the stun goes away after 1 second)

1 cop fires the tazer>You fall on the ground>Another cop arrests you,
    HAHA nice suggestion
    alt text

• And how should a cop play if he is alone? After all, maybe Iā€™m a sociopath that prefers playing alone and enjoys his harmony

• @Niceez (because the moment a cop stops holding the tazer and switches to the batton the stun goes away after 1 second)

I will leave that to your imagination

• @James I'd like to see you hold a tazer in 1 hand and hit someone with a batton at the same time