Report SAES>Bone: 1. You treated me unfairly. 2. An absurd explanation and lack of logic. I want only remove my waring -,0.

• Jail Reason: Using .'' anim abuse ''/bribe
    Why should we Remove you warning*? Using ./bribe to stop the multiple fall animation under the wheels, which often results in 'Network Trouble'. Entering the TT base, I saw an invisible guest. I decided that they had so much fun in TT, under the watchful eye of HQ Saes, I think nothing would happen if I use./offerbribe. Explanation Bone '' abusing anim '' - It is a pity that his player using the car did exactly the same. He started my animation, and then as he interrupted and restarted again. - If the perpetrators break the rules and do '' marker killing '', nobody sees anything wrong. If I do not use bribe when I am under the wheels of the car more than once, I have a chance for the inscription 'Network Trouble'., Do we really want to cling to such things? Especially since Bone himself wrote "Yes, there is such a mistake" "damn it. =. = It looks more like '' Don't upset my players, I'm HQ and it's supposed to be what I want '' - Let's respect each other like people. Do not punish me for wanting to avoid a second mistake, while your players have made a lot of mistakes all the time. -.- =

In conclusion: The TT player used a bug that could get me out of the game, I used the " defence error " ./offerbribe with the animation so that it doesn't happen. But the biased Bone decided that his player could use game errors to attack, and I could not defend myself. People with ping use teleport, and Bone has a problem that I used ./offerbribe and doesn't want to be kicked out of MTA xD?

----------2 years - 3 thousand hours 0 Admin jail. I have something to fight for.--------
    Add a picture of a whale ( not teddys mom )
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• You can put this Video @Bone , I don't have a link; /?