Reporting SAES>Daryl for marker camping during a bank rob

• As you can see,I would like to report our fellow admin Daryl/Joe for marker camping. As far as I know,no cop is allowed to be camping the marker during the robbery.To make sure I'm not wrong,I decided to ask him(Daryl) personally.
    alt text
    Alright,he confirmed that no cop is allowed to do so. Let's have a look at the next screenshot I have taken during a TT bank rob some days ago.
    alt text
    Even though he was trying to taze me,obviously while I was still inside the marker(you can clearly see him aiming and shooting at me),he couldn't hit me and while reloading,I decided to go outside,but yet I got arrested by some other cop.Strange how he was also aiming at the marker? Whatever,I don't have enough screenshots for that.
    An admin has to be aware of all the rules,right? I can already hear him saying ''No,this isn't a rulebreak .No,you probably abused like all your Bulgarian friends,etc.'' '' What are you going to gain from that?''
    My question is : What is going to happen actually? Will this be yet another unnoticed report,or will I be the victim of that report?

• Hey, I had an idea this is what you were referencing as you were asking the question.

This screenshot is just as the robbing gang was leaving the bank, I was not camping the marker - you and several other criminals ran past me and I attempted to tase people as they ran past. I was not aiming at the marker, that much is false. I did not tase anyone or arrest anyone in the marker, had I done so you would of reported it.

You can even see in your screenshot I am not fully aimed and moving as I missed the person who was running past me at the time.

Again though, the rule is not to marker arrest or marker kill, didn't do either.

I appreciate your attempt though!

• Honey,the moment I took that screenshot was like 3 to 5 minutes after the BR has started and there were no criminals but cops all around me.I don't remember seeing any sort of a criminal there.Have I lost my mind? Of course you would do your best to try sneaking away from that situation,but why can't you actually try to plead guilty in that situation? Whenever anyone shoots,their aim always goes either left or right.Right after me,the next person who got in was Kain,as you can see on the screenshot.But hey,I'm no admin,I have absolutely no rights and power to be able to stand against someone like you,of course.We're no one,you can easily slip away,you got it.I even have witnesses to confirm whether the BR was already at the end or the beginning(excuse my bad english). Thank you for trying to lie to absolutely anyone who's reading this at the moment and to all your ''friends'',the admins.

• Damn man,you're right 😮 the bank rob just ended,my bad,you're right
    alt text

• So I suppose the question here is what rule are you actually accusing me of breaking.

The rules in question related to bankrobberies that have been referenced are as follows;

alt text

Did I kill you in the marker? No. Did I arrest you in the marker? No. Did I even damage you in the marker? No.

This is all by your own admission, of course.

alt text

Did I camp the entrance of the bank? No. I tried to stop a criminal running past me, camping would imply it's the only place I stood - if we go to the kill logs for that time in question I am sure I was killed just prior to this and just after this, because my intention is always to stop a bank robbery - not camp the entrance.

Simply put, there is no rule against attempting to arrest someone running past you. Once you got to the marker, I did not try and arrest you for that simple reason - you were in the marker.

Next time you want to make a report I suggest reporting someone who has actually broken a rule - and also have some evidence to back that claim up.

• Did I kill you in the marker? No. - Of course not,I still have protection from the marker
    Did I arrest you in the marker? No. Of course not,assuming how you were aiming at me,there's no way of you actually tazing me

Did I camp the entrance of the bank? ''No''.
    alt text

<<<< COMPLETE BULLSHIT - I tried to stop a criminal running past me, camping would imply it's the only place I stood - if we go to the kill logs for that time in question I am sure I was killed just prior to this and just after this, because my intention is always to stop a bank robbery - not camp the entrance. - COMPLETE BULLSHIT >>>>>

alt text

Simply put, there is no rule against attempting to arrest someone running past you. Once you got to the marker, I did not try and arrest you for that simple reason - you were in the marker.

Next time you want to make a report I suggest reporting someone who has actually broken a rule - and also have some evidence to back that claim up.

Okay,here's what I want to say :Are you camping the marker and aiming at me = yes you are which is a rulebreak
    You didnt arrest me but you attempted to, knowing its a rulebreak
    There was no criminal running, if there was you should just go after him and leave the marker, also considering where your aim is (exactly at me) that criminal must have ran with light speed to dissapear that fast from the place you were aiming at
    Joe,my dear,since you have been Kain's puppy since you began playing here,you really thought you could do anything you want,eh? Does that make you invulnerable to reports,rulebreaking,etc ? You're pathetic,seriously.

• You also lied in your first post, and i exposed you, now you continue with yours lies, you'll never admit you're wrong.
    Do you really think you can boss around for eternity? I don't care if I get banned,muted or something,you're just annoying literally 99% of the server,probably the other admins as well,except your owner,Kain.

• Alright, I'll ask again for the last time.

What rule did I break? I have proven without doubt I didn't break either of the 2 rules I mentioned above, is there another rule you're referencing?

If possible keep your nonsense images out of your next response, they're doing you no favours.

• Okay,since you're still trying to get away from this situation by not actually seeing what your fault is,here's another proof that you broke,not one,but two rules.

alt text

We can clearly see on the screenshot that someone is actually camping the marker.That person reminds me of someone...Oh,of you! However,I forgot that the BR is already in the end..
    alt text

Here comes rule number 2!
    alt text
    No need to repeat myself. Not allowed to marker arrest someone while entering.Yes,you didn't arrest me cuz of your rusty aim,bruv.

Keep on trying to get away with it

• Cool, so rule 10 doesnt apply because I didn't arrest you in the marker (nor attempt to). Lets drop that one.

Now you need to prove I was 'camping' the marker - when all your screenshot shows is me standing roughly near it aiming. Being there for 2 seconds trying to arrest someone going past me (in OR out) is not 'camping'.

If you can somehow prove that I was camping it (which you can't, because I didn't.) then you'd have a case - other than that you have not proven any rule has been broken here.

Again though, nice try. 🙂

• What's the point of trying to look innocent or trying not to get exposed after you have broken a rule.Interesting how the moment I got in you were already there aiming,not even moving,like your legs were frozen.This all happened in -/+5 seconds,which is still enough to believe you were camping there.

As I said already,what's the point of trying to argue with one of the HQ's dogs? I won't forget how you came back from your so infamous inactivity and since day one how you started asslicking your future owner and doing all your best to get SAHA,then CS and finally admin panel so you can fuck around and do whatever you want. No need to be lying tho,I don't care about the consequences of all that,but I want you to know that everyone in that server is fed up with all your bullshit and your stupid bitching.

• @bobo said in Reporting SAES>Daryl for marker camping during a bank rob:

What's the point of trying to look innocent or trying not to get exposed after you have broken a rule.Interesting how the moment I got in you were already there aiming,not even moving,like your legs were frozen.This all happened in -/+5 seconds,which is still enough to believe you were camping there.

Alright okay so you're working off your own beliefs and intuitions, not any facts or anything you actually saw.

You've dropped the marker arresting thing because you know you're wrong and now your proof for the marker camping is you "believe" it to be true.

Coolio. I'll leave this report at this then, I feel I have responded sufficiently.

• This post is deleted!
  • But there was no one running and you're just lying ,Joe.The only proof you have is your own lies, no one's gonna believe that, if someone else was reported for this exact same thing you'd have admin jailed him instantly.

And like i said, you can easily use common sense, if someone was running there (which we don't see on the screenshot) you wouldn't aim at ME but at HIM, we can conclude that no one has exited the bank because the bank rob just STARTED, who exits a bank rob after it starts? and if someone entered you would aim at him, not at me, or maybe you just suck and it takes you 3 seconds to move your aim from the marker to where he ran off

Here's what one of the many people who are against you and your stupid bullshit has to say :

alt text

Who's right in that case? too bad I don't have any recording application to end this

• I really don't see what's the point of trying to get away of a report against you.You're trying to change the rules or what? Anything that's written in the rules shows that you did rulebreak,I have screenshots which are still enough to show how pathetic you are,trying to fly away like a fart from the pants. Many people are supporting me in that case and are against you in that situation.

• This post is deleted!
  • This post is deleted!
  • Hi Bobo.

You’re reporting Daryl and base your whole report on one screenshot where he’s aiming at you. In the screenshot you’re on your way out of the bank, so I take a wild guess and say you most likely passed him on your way out. Maybe he tried to taze you, maybe he tried to taze someone else that was in front of you on their way out. If it was anyone else there, they could of warped out of the interior before you did. That he keeps aiming at you on your way out doesn’t mean he’s camping the entrance. You need more evidence to backup your claims, because your word isn’t good enough.

Since you do not have sufficient evidence that Daryl was in fact camping the bank robbery lobby, or broke any other rules we’re dismissing your report.

If you in the future are going to report any staff/admin, I’d advice you to refrain from being a dick in your replies.

If you feel the need to add something to this report then send me a pm on the forum.

#Locked.