TaffyC's application for Al-Munazama

• Personal Questions
    In-game nick: TaffyC
    Account name: kartalcocuk
    Nationality: Turkish
    Write a story about your experience in SAES so far [200-400 words]: I have played in SAES:RPG for since 2014 with my friends and i like this server so much. This server has dramatically change in the last 5 years. In my opinion, that server is very good for me.Afterthat,my first gang was RDMC and i like this gang and this atmosphere.Because i need to improve myself in this game .So i hang so much in that gang.I learned so much many experience in this gang.Later i joined LMN and WA.There are such as beautiful gang.I wanted to make carrier in SAES:RPG.Because i am social boy and i like to meet some new people in this server .In order to, i want to join some groups for the make carrier myself. My application accepted from all the gang.Because i was such as good player and loyal player. So,currently i got used to this server.However,i took a long break last year(only 6 months)Because i need to win University Exam.Although,i joined this year again because i passed my university exam.I am an experienced person in my SAES:RPG carrier and one of my goals this year was to enter CripZ and done it :).And i think i am moving forward successfully in CripZ.Now i want to be a member of Al-Munazama...And i have never been in any group yet.I want to join so much.

**Group-related Questions**

Why are you interested in joining Al Munazama?: I have got a many friends inside that suggested me to join this group.Because i liked so much this group of story and impressed me so much.For example,a combination of family atmosphere and friendship.I see myself belonging to this group.One day,i will reach my goals in Al-Munazama and I will work hard for Al-Munazama....

Summarize our role Syrian refugees who live in San Andreas and always look for the other poor Syrian refugees in San Andreas to recruit them and train them to become "Askaries" and work for our organization, we were created by Mahdi Family and they are leading us to keep the eyes of both of the media and the police away from their illegal business and doing criminal activity,fuel smuggling.

What is our main target in one word?: Family

Write a introduction story about your character that is planning to join Al Munazama. Who is the character, and who was he before trying to join Al Munazama? [200-400 words]: Abbas born in Iraq,bağdat in 1985 in the dust of a city controlled by Saddam Husein.He want to destroy IRAQ, and we need to find some solutions.He is also a close ak-47 expert and has a high level of knowledge about weapons.When he grew up he was recruited as a soldier in the war agains to America.And he was left this job because he can't do anything and he can't freedom.He is a very brave soldier and he want by United States of America .In USA, everywhere they gave him the red newsletter .It was a very big problem for Abbas .So,he want to leave IRAQ and he want to create new terrorist organization by the way but he can't have a power for the create some terrorist organization.Afterthat,10 Years Later he caught by the United States of America.However,he is so intelligent person and one day a terrorist organization called Al-Munazama was established.Interestingly,Abbas heard this news as to and he want to join Al-Munazama and assume this conversation.Later,Abbas spoke with Leader of the Al-Munazama and leader accepted Abbas and Abbas give a promise Leader of the Al-Munazama and the Leader liked so much because he was a very good at soldier. In addition,one day Al Munazama they wanted to save her.Since, 2 years later Al-Munazama made a operation at night and Al-Munazama escaped Abbas from United States Of America because he is important soldiers as Al-Munazama.Nowadays,Abbas stay with Al-Munazama in secret place.Nobody,don't know where is the Abbas....Everyday,Al-Munazama is evolving and becoming a big refucees group.Nobody gets anywhere near them.....

• alt text

!Event Type: Box All vs All
    !Date: 28.08.2019
    !LWS/G6 Helper: @Sneijder
    !Winner: @Faysal
    !ScreenShots:alt text
    alt text

• alt text

!Event Type: LMS
    !Date: 28.08.2019
    !LWS/G6 Helper: @Cornelius
    !Winner: @Rythm
    !ScreenShots: alt text

• alt text
    !Event Type: Chicken Shooter
    !Date: 4.09.2019
    !LWS/G6 Helper: @Carl
    !Winner: @Skrabibo
    !ScreenShots:alt text

• alt text

• RP#84 -Weapon trafficking

Organizations:Al-Munazama
    Participants: Askary: @Sneijder @Nishki

RolePlay Story:
    While I was waiting for a mission to do with my friend Mokhtar we saw a car passing by so we said why don't we go check what's up with this guy. When we started following him step by step we crashed into his car to take all of his items to incrase our budget. Stopping him and checking his car we noticed that he had shit toan load of weapons!!. We beat him for a little bit as we put him in his car and we take it back to our hideout. As we hide out our car and kill him to make things clear just so he doesn't report it in-case he escapes or such thing. Taking the weopons one by one and hiding them to our spot that we usually put them in. As we kill the body and get rid of it back in the forest where we usually throw the bodies at.

ScreenShots:
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text