AdemBygt's application for Al-Munazama

• Personal Questions

In-game nick: CripZ>AdemBygt
    Account name: adembyt
    Nationality: Turkey
    Write a story about your experience in SAES so far [200-400 words]:
    I was playing in SAES for the first time in 2014 with my friends just for fun. After playing until 2015, I took a long break and re-entered in 2016.
    When I was bored with SAES, which I continued with friends at that time, I stopped playing again soon. 2019 I started properly a few months before the holiday and now I have 1 level in CripZ . I applied to a few groups but I got stuck in some places and ate Denied.The reasons for Denied were exactly. My application was accepted, but I was a bit bad in the roleplay test after passing the driving test and got denied because it was a band that required Role Play. I had to throw activity posts for Cluck, but I didn't and I got denied. My current goal is to join active and beautiful groups to make friendships and come to a good position in the CripZ gang. I think I can easily adapt to the environment in the groups I enter. Because I'm usually a good person with people, if that person doesn't have a problem with me, I don't think I'll have a problem with him. If I enter Al - Munazama I'm gonna have a good time there, and I can help Al - Munazama grow.

• Group-related Questions

Why are you interested in joining Al Munazama?: I have some really good friends here.
    Summarize our role: A traveler who trades weapons with a donkey. He is also a close combat expert and has a high level of knowledge about weapons.
    What is our main target in one word?: Friendship
    Write a introduction story about your character that is planning to join Al Munazama. Who is the character, and who was he before trying to join Al Munazama? [200-400 words]: Before joining Al - Munazama, I was a refugee arms dealer in Iraq - Syria. A traveler who trades weapons with a donkey. He is also a close combat expert and has a high level of knowledge about weapons. I know many languages ​​and my level of credibility is very high. There is someone who knows me in every region I visit, and this is the way I met the need for rest and nutrition in these regions. I'm also a drug dealer and I have drug knowledge. Since he has been doing this job for a long time and has a lot of environment, he wants to quit selling arms. He establishes a bone cadre by talking to his acquaintances in various regions. The people in this line will tell me about every person. One day when he tells a person, he doesn't even realize that he is telling a member of Al - Munazama.. Al - Munazama. member wants to take me to Al - Munazzama by impressing me. Al - Munazama member communicates with me about Al - Munazama.. The answer is very good when I ask what I can do if I go there. They tell me I'm just gonna sell guns and make more money from those guns. I accept Al - Munazama. 's offer and they take me to their area. After a few meetings, I enter Al - Munazama. and meet the gun needs of this place, since it was easier to trade arms with the bone cadre I established, it was not difficult to find arms for Al - Munazama.

• alt text
    ➤ Event Type: Hydra Shooter
    ➤ Date: 27.08.2019
    ➤ LWS/G6 Helper: @Sneijder
    ➤ Winner: @voopie
    ➤ Price : 1.000.000$
    ➤ Screenshots:

alt text

• alt text
    ➤ Event Type: Fallout
    ➤ Date: 27.08.2019
    ➤ LWS/G6 Helper: @Sneijder
    ➤ Winner: @Greed
    ➤ Screenshots:

alt text

• alt text
    RP # 1
    Organizations: Al-Munazama
    Participants: @voopie @Greed @vetoqnx
    Story: One day we received an important call from a person whose phone we listened to. They talked about the big money transfer in the call. When we heard this, we started waiting in front of the man's house in a car. When he left, we started to follow. We waited for him to walk into the bank and withdraw his money, and when he came out, we took him hostage. We went to a quiet place and took his money and killed him. Then I went to a suitable place with my friends and distributed the money evenly and immediately left the scene.
    ScreenShots:

alt text

• alt text
    ➤ Event Type: Fallout
    ➤ Date: 04.09.2019
    ➤ LWS/G6 Helper: @zaza
    ➤ Winner: @Reus
    ➤ Screenshots:

alt text

• alt text
    ➤ Event Type: 1V1 Box