Vote unban Liyones (read first)

• Dear SAES players and admins ,

Hello , i got banned forever , so i was thinking to not break rules again , and i will create new carrier and page with SAES , i was playing SAES all times and i was active , well i want back to play SAES without any problem and without breaking rules , i got many friends in the server , and i liked the server because the admins/players is good friends in the server , so i was thinking to give me finally chance without Breaking Rules or problems
    , so can i back to SAES with my respect and love to SAES players and admins , please
    thanks for read ,
    with my respect and love
    ,Liyones

• wtf

• so i was thinking to not break rules again 😂

• You had so many chances already. You had a chance in SAPA which you didn't take. Tut gave you one, and you only caused trouble in SAPA.

You should fix your attitude over a longterm, and understand that you're talking with other people who would like to enjoy this game as well.

I wish you all the best overall.

Regards,
    Ramby.

• i will not break rules again 😞

• i will nnot break rules again , i love evryone like my brothers , i love daryl and all players , but i know i broke rulles many times It was a lesson to me so i hope to give me finally chance please , wiyh my respect , Liyones