• Winner: Alius
    • Screenshots:
      alt text
      alt text
  • alt text

Roleplay #: 8
    Date: 3/09/2019
    Backstory/Background:

Undisputed Command successfully sold out their cocaine load weeks ago, but it was time to do more jobs.

alt text

August 3rd. Ezreal, De La Cruz, Gonzales and Myself Cruz discussed about our money reserves and weaponry and some internals matters regarding the Command some seconds later we got a call coming from our best buyer his name it’s unknown but we know the guy buys massively this man requested for 120 Pounds of Cocaine to be delivery somewhere the North Sea after he gave me the indications of where he’d take La Blanca < Cocaine > we proceeded to gather the product.

Firstly we went to the Command South where we had 40 pounds packed and ready to sell, it was a easy travel to there but the hardest part was the return therefore we’ve used the unknown routes to avoid any dangers of being tracked.

alt text

Once we arrived the Command Central, we packed the remaining cocaine loaded the Truck and we rushed to Bone County Abandoned Airport where one of our Cabos were awaiting us with an airplane low-profile that we managed to bought for this type of deliveries, once we were near Bone county I called the Cabo ezreal was ready to take off, as he said, we arrived the place and we immediately unloaded the Trunk and right away loaded the Airplane with the cocaine.

alt text

The Cabo Ezreal checked out the Coordinates of delivery and almost immediately took off from the hangar and went to the place, we dropped the Packages and the money was send to our command some hours after

alt text

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/IdJuq5b

• alt text

Random Activity Gang panel/Tab
    Date: 05/9/2019
    Screenshots:

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

• alt text

Event #16

• Type: Last Man Standing Just ak47
    • Helper <LWS>: @Brooks
    • Prize: $1,000,000
    • Winner: @Kybali0n
    • Screenshots:
  • alt text

Event #17

• Type: Knife Massacre
    • Helper <LWS>: @Brooks
    • Prize: $1,000,000
    • Winner: @Draven
    • Screenshots:
  • alt text

Random Activity Gang Panel/Tab
    Date: 05/9/2019
    Screenshots:

alt text

• alt text

Roleplay #: 9
    Date: 7/09/2019
    Backstory/Background: i was relaxing and i get a call from one old friend the @Judyes he told me he want some weapon ammo and some drugs we get a meet place at BC airport i parked my Doddo and was waiting him to come he come and we start adding the weapons ammo and the drugs inside in his trunk after that from when we finish we talk about the price he give me the money and we give a good bye and we done.

alt text

• alt text

Gang Activity : Jail Breaks
    Date: 07/9/2019
    Screenshots:

alt text

• alt text
    Date:08/09/2019
    Screenshots:

• alt text
    Random Activities : Store Robberies / Events
    Date:08/09/2019
    Screenshots:
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• alt text

Event #18

Type: Knife Massacre
    Helper <LWS>: @Hotfire
    Prize: $2,000,000
    Winner: @Radio
    Screenshots:

• alt text

Date:09/09/2019
    Screenshots:

alt text

• alt text

Random Activity Gang Panel/Tab MidDay activity
    Date:10/09/2019
    Screenshots:
    alt text

• alt text
    Jail Breaks Duration 15 Minutes
    Date: 10/09/2019
    Screenshots:
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• alt text
    Roleplay #: 10
    Date: 10/09/2019
    Backstory/Background:

alt text

Lately The Undisputed Command Has been going through alot of shit, in one hand the continuous fights over territory and internals matters these events have come to a point where we’ve lost out of one of our main vehicles this being the (Sanchez motorcycle) this is the one we daily use for different tasks regarding the Commando duties therefore we went to the best sellers we could possible Find they’re known as Organization Zero.

Organization Zero has got a fame for being the best sellers of bikes, and our intentions were to find personalized bikes that could support our duties as they’re not easy at all to deal with.

Myself Comandante Cruz contacted a fella from this Organization his name was Lilskies, he told us to go to their main installations where we could have a business conversation, therefore Me alongside Sepulveda, Lombardo and Gonzalez went there right away, from our commando to their place in Flint County it was a very long distance trip but it meant alot for us

alt text

By when arrived the place Lilskies were awaiting us he welcomed us to park our Vehicle, as we did, right after we started out the conversation he introduced us their high gamma bikes which was the NRG500, yet we were there for the Sanchez , I gently rejected his offer and then I asked for what we were there for, we headed their assemble-mechanic Place where they had Ready Four units of Sanchez ready all them with suspensions and hydraulics already installed.

alt text

Little Often a guy called Burrows joined the conversation he was also part of the Organization Zero. he introduced himself and took the control of negotiations from lilskies we arranged a price which was 19500$ for each bike, Me and the rest of my comrades had a chat about the price we found it fair and then we proceeded with the bought of eleven of those Sanchez.

alt text

alt text

When the negotiations were over we got away from their Main HeadQuarters and then we went to our Commando Central where we would have placed our new additions.

alt text

Screenshots:https://imgur.com/a/IjSzeYT
    @Lilskies @Lincoln

• alt text
    Random Activity Gang Panel/Tab: Evening Activity
    Date:11/09/2019
    Screenshots:

alt text

alt text

• alt text
    Random Activity Gang Panel/Tab #: Training a little
    Date: 11/09/2019