Undisputed Command - Media Archive
By Stay, in Gangs

• alt text

Welcome to Undisputed Command / Comando Indiscutible Media Center. Here we'll be posting our activities regarding the Server , those included:

• Gang Activity
    • Gang Event
    • Gang Roleplay
    • Gang SR's Participation

alt text

Formats

alt text

Roleplay #:
    Date:
    Backstory/Background:
    Participants:
    Screenshots:
    alt text

Event Number#:
    Type:
    Helper <LWS>:
    Prize:
    Winner:
    Screenshots:
    alt text

Random Activity Gang Panel/Tab #:
    Date:
    Screenshots:

Signed ~ Undisputed Command - Comando Central Mayor!

• !alt text

Random Activity Gang Panel/Tab #: 1
    Date: 19/08/2019
    Screenshots:
    alt text

• alt text

Roleplay #: 1
    Date:19/08/2019
    Backstory/Background:

First Steps in the County.

Undisputed Command after having spent most of their first day around the Red county. They finally decided to start getting deals of Commerce with the only crew they know and they had a connection with. <Vandalos of the Crown>.

Myself Major Commander of State Cruz contacted Aguilar one of the Chiefs of Los Vandalos del el Corona, I invited him and one of his cholos to the Central Commando where He’d show him the place and how they’d could potentially work.

alt text

By the time They arrived, It was the evening. I , cruz alongside De La Cruz and Sepulveda projected him a way to work together with the commerciation of the Cocaine that Undisputed Command was willing to Elaborate for them as They’d could re-sell it in their Territory.

Aguilar was very into the Negotiation proceed. and they've accepted the terms of commercialitation

alt text

I asked for 10 days of Elaboration before the product was ready to deliver, we're now working on the elaboration of 'La Cocaina Blanca Pura' to start making our profits, and proceed the armouredweaponry of the Command paramiltary

Participants: @Markus @Ronnie VeC> , U| @cocko @Douglass @Stay
    Screenshots:https://imgur.com/a/0cEnwSj

• alt text

Event #1

• Type: Last Man Standing
    • Helper <LWS>: @Cornelius
    • Prize: $1,000,000
    • Winner: @krecik
    • Screenshots:
  • alt text

Event #2

• Type: Last Man Standing Only Deagle
    • Helper <LWS>: @alex0107
    • Winner: @Pump
    • Screenshots:
  • alt text

Random Activity Gang Panel/Tab #: 2
    Date 20/8/2019
    Screenshots:
    alt text

alt text

• alt text
    Random Activity Gang Panel/Tab #: alt text
    Date:8/21/2019
    Screenshots

• alt text

Event #3

• Type: Land on Stay's admiral
    • Helper <LWS>: @alex0107
    • Winner: @Ntruder
    • Screenshots:
  • alt text
    Date:21/08/2019
    Screenshots

• alt text
    Random Activity Gang Panel/Tab #:alt text
    Date: 22/08/2019
    Screenshots

• alt text
    Event #4

Type: The Commando ~ Death Race
    Helper <LWS>: @jimmysworld
    Prize: $1,000,000
    Winner: @TaffyC
    Screenshots:
    alt text
    alt text

• alt text

Roleplay #: 2
    Backstory/Background:

Assault to Ammunation

Undisputed Command found the need to assault an Ammunation located in Red County, with days of planning The Command assaulted the Ammunation as they felt the need to expand their weapons capacities to be ready to deal with any kind of threat against Undisputed Command.

alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• alt text

Event #5

Type: Box All vs All
    Helper <LWS>: @alex0107
    Prize: $1.000.000
    Winner: @Brooks
    Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/2qcx0eY

• alt text
    Roleplay #: 3
    Backstory/Background:

Doing What it takes!.

The Comandante Cruz gave the order of research for possibles Soldiers from the Army of Deagles as they were seen around the perimeters days ago, yet the Capitanes del Frente Sepulveda De la Cruz and De Leon didn't quite believe this was the case, therefore the command organized a check out, first they proceeded to South East of red county and right after it they went to the town itself some minutes later they spotted a black camo patriot 4x4 vehicle.

Once the capitanes de frente figured out that actually this military soldier was willing to perform something perhaps a recognizement on the perimeter and it's arounds the comandos right away almost Immediatelly planned a tactic to interceptating this soldier unknown as he was getting into the paramilitary perimeter.

Captain just like as they planned puted on the engines of their Vehicles and blocked the routes and paths as the soldier would most likely use them to get away it.

As expected this Soldier tried to get away of the situation but for fortune the cabos and comandos flated his tires and therefore he was Unmovilized couldn't drove away anywhere else really and he right away lost the control of his armoured vehicle.

The Comandos Immediatelly got off their vehicles and forced him to surrender by yelling him, yet we didn't expected that this soldier was extremely tough as the comandos realized he'd would get away they shot to his legs

after the violent scene, they grabbed him and dropped him in the back seat of the admiral, we though that this Soldier already knew our position.

therefore we had to interrogate him

yet the future of this situation was either a War with the Army for the Territory and it's mountains or that the soldier was just unlucky to face the Comandos, for our fortune it was the second option after asking him information he kinda gave away that he didn't know about the Position of the Comando CENTRAL MAYOR

, therefore Capitan Sepulveda gave the order to Murder him and leave hints to nobody. as his Presence was a straight Threat for the Comando. They did what has to be done..

• alt text
    Event #6

Type: Sanchez Race
    Helper <LWS>: @Brooks
    Winner: @NubBob
    Screenshots:
    alt text

• alt text

Random Activity Gang Panel/Tab

23/8/2019

• alt text
    Roleplay #: 4
    Date:23/08/2019
    Backstory/Background:

Deals and Sells.

23 August the command south elaboration of the cocaine was finished.

Then there I ‘’Comandante.Cruz’’ was standing suddenly a phone started to sound. some moments later, i realized that in fact it was the phone that actually was in my pocked. I proceeded to grab the phone and answered the call.
    alt text

The call was all about the Cocaine and when it’ll be ready to be picked, as all the researches and elaborations were already done i told the buyer to present himself with his team in the command central at the evening moments later we both agreed and therefore the call was ended.

Myself gave the order to Lombardo and De La Cruz to start packing the Cocaine as we were meant to transport it to the Command Central.

1 by 1 was saved and placed into the Vehicle, and then we proceeded to move it out, the transportation of the product was very clean, no ‘’ loose ends ‘’ or external issues that could have appeared.

De Leon was awaiting us in the commando central, once we arrived the command, we unloaded the vehicle with the tons of cocaine as we were meant to replace them into the cocaine saving spot.

By when we realized the job was already done and now only left the commercialization of the cocaine that happens to be that same night.

• alt text
    Random Activity Gang Panel/Tab #: 5
    Date: 25/08/2019
    Screenshots:
    alt text

• alt
    Event #7

Type: Fallout Shooter
    Helper <LWS>: @Filex
    Winner: @Pump
    **Screenshots:**https://imgur.com/a/NkwPPm3