Undisputed Command
By .Alf., in Gangs

• alt text

Ingame Nick: Alf

Account name: wbozs

For how long you've played SAES? I start playing at the beginning of 2018. but I didn't play long

SAES Experiences G/S/C :

Pirus: In Pirus I was expelled for being AFK for a long time. But now I won't be 😄

What is Undisputed Command,Comando Indiscutible - Gang Role?: Undisputed command is a gang with the Latin American paramilitary ideology, with two Comands located in the mountains (Comando Central, Comando Sur). It is divided into Venezuela, Dominican Republic, Argentina and Colombia. The main role of Undisputed Command is to produce, transport, and sell cocaine produced in laboratories located in the mountains, kidnap important people, extort politicians and sell weapons throughout San Andreas.

Why we should accept you:? I think they should accept me because I'm good at shooting, driving, killing cops, role-playing, jail break and Bank Robberies. Although I have not shown so much interest in gang before, for school issues, I want to apologize and say that I will give my best effort and all the interest I can give.

Leales Siempre, Traidores NUNCA ~ Undisputed Command ~
    alt text

• alt text

@Nishki

After a discussion in the HQ team and members of the organization, we've decided to deny your application for two weeks, the reason is that your history shows a lack of loyalty and we'd like to confirm we're wrong and you're really interested in joining the gang, you're free to hang with us in these two weeks and apply again.

• @Alf said in Undisputed Command:

Saludos Camarada @Alf after discussing your status regarding your last application and that you yet didn't show up for your respective tests, after you've explained us that you had different reasons for what you couldn't play those days we understood your motives. You seems to be gently and well behave. our members still have your back and the HQ team does too therefor we would give you PENDING keep being around showing you're into us this time. and soon you'll be fully part of the Undisputed Command. Don't disappoint us, there won't be another chance.

alt text

Le Saluda: Comandante Cruz

• @Stay said in Undisputed Command:

@Alf said in Undisputed Command:

Saludos Camarada @Alf after discussing your status regarding your last application and that you yet didn't show up for your respective tests, after you've explained us that you had different reasons for what you couldn't play those days we understood your motives. You seems to be gently and well behave. our members still have your back and the HQ team does too therefor we would give you PENDING keep being around showing you're into us this time. and soon you'll be fully part of the Undisputed Command. Don't disappoint us, there won't be another chance.

alt text

Le Saluda: Comandante Cruz

FOR THE RECORD: ACCEPTED / TESTED & INVITED

• alt text

Undisputed Command small Announcement

Roster Updated.

We the Undisputed Command have hit our very First Month!! Yes, that's right this month has passed like water in the sea, We've experimented many moments with the community and it's players. We're looking forward to watch what the near future brings us, You can check what we've done this month if you feel like you wanna take a close look Here Media Archive

VIVA EL COMANDO !! CARAJO