• Press a key and youll be automatically running without having to press anything else

• too fat to hold space?

• @Marko said in Autorun:

too fat to hold space?

yes

• Not sure if you mean you'll be running the whole time, if that's the case no. And even if that's not the case, still no, lazy fucks

• I dont think it a good idea, people will just activate it and run for a non limited time as their character won't get tired

• Put your phone or something heavy on the spacebar 🤔

• useless like you

• Its not running for all time @Henry you can stop it but pressing again the button and still you will be the one the controling

@Zei do you get tired from pressing a button otherwise your whole point makes no sense, since the use of button has different advantages.

To finish what i said on zei comment the presence of the button is not there to encourage laziness, you can find such ability in different games all around the world as its not a bot that will lead instead of you its just running while you control and its useful

• @Filex said in Autorun:

Its not running for all time @Henry you can stop it but pressing again the button and still you will be the one the controling

@Zei do you get tired from pressing a button otherwise your whole point makes no sense, since the use of button has different advantages.

To finish what i said on zei comment the presence of the button is not there to encourage laziness, you can find such ability in different games all around the world as its not a bot that will lead instead of you its just running while you control and its useful

I have never seen this in a game like GTA and shooter games and don't see the purpose of it

Its not running for all time @Henry you can stop it but pressing again the button and still you will be the one the controling

Bruh its not even logic , if a cop chases me i'll just autorun forever and nothing will happen until other factors enter, or even cops , its not logic for the gameplay man font forget RPG server ^^

• @Zei said in Autorun:

@Filex said in Autorun:

Bruh its not even logic , if a cop chases me i'll just autorun forever and nothing will happen until other factors enter, or even cops , its not logic for the gameplay man font forget RPG server ^^

Nothing different from keeping ur hand on space nothing will happen until other factors enter, or even cops

• @Tut-Greco said in Autorun:

@Filex said in Autorun:

I have never seen this in a game like GTA and shooter games and don't see the purpose of it

Its helpful for side things like chatting while you need to walk/sprint or go for a sec and you dont wanna waste any time plus it wont interfere with the gameplay it will be just more friendly for the person/user, it existed in max payne/assasin's creed a version of COD i played aswell

Its not a priority ofc but there is no reasons to hate/disagree with the idea as it wont ruin the gameplay or create stupid unfair advantages between two sides lets say its a tweak

@Zei said in Autorun:

@Filex said in Autorun:

Nothing different from keeping ur hand on space nothing will happen until other factors enter, or even cops

You can get physically tired from keeping your hand on space

• @Zei said in Autorun:

seek help

• @Tut-Greco said in Autorun:

@Zei said in Autorun:

seek help

Exactly 😂😂

@Tut-Greco said in Autorun:

@Zei said in Autorun:

seek help

Exactly 😂😂

No that what changes it, so keep it like this its good

• @Zei said in Autorun:

@Filex said in Autorun:

@Tut-Greco said in Autorun:

@Zei said in Autorun:

seek help

Exactly 😂😂

No that what changes it, so keep it like this its good

How can you get physically tired from pressing a button lel

• @Filex
    Press it for 30mins continuously and tell me what u feel

• this isn't pubg mobile

• Couldnt u use tha HeadBash animation for this back in the days?