Street BMX is a type of freestyle BMX that began in the late 1970s. During this era, the BMX bikers spent a lot of their time on BMX bikes at concrete skate parks in Los Santos, SA. In 1979, the first freestyle BMX team was created, known as the "8th Street" as most if its members grew up and learnt everything in their hood exactly on the "8th street", unfortunately the group disappeared due to many factors, one of them is the death of one of their friend due to riding, in a crash.
The spirit of the group is getting revived, as two members of the team staff got free time now and met again, they started riding in front of the jail to piss of some cops that were trying hard to arrest them, they also ride in the skatepark.
the group is now fully revived and taking back his leadership in the streets , they are now looking for new and skilled stunters that may add something to the group. So to do that they decided to start organizing illegal races.
- Respect server rules
- Respect HQs
- Respect High ranked members
- Respect the rider leading the acitvity
- Our main goal is to spread the bmx and cycling culture around the server and making it bigger so people develop it and start using bicycles especially for stunting like we do.
- We organize many and different types of events that include BMX and MB such as illegal street racing or competitions with a lot of prizes
- We also rent bicycles for people that need it for an emergency when they loose their cars.
Vice Leader: @Ghost
Chief Of Staff: @Helena