Discord channel: https://discord.gg/YDr5xA7
Recruitment status: OPEN
Establishment date: 1 August 2019 (https://i.imgur.com/Di1VNyC.png)
Founders: Terry , Fluid, Gjones & Hamilton.
Current Level: 0
Media archive: https://saesrpg.uk/topic/10851/five-0-media-archive
Members count: 10
Squad tags: Five-0|
Bank balance: $120.000.000
Five-0 is a distinguished government task force. The squad's current duty is to help the state in the fight against various crimes, to assist other law enforcement agencies when they require a professional hand and last but not least, to rid San Andreas soil from corruption and murder as well as any and all threats of terrorism. Five-0 uses the latest tech tools in their headquarters in order to track down criminals and bring them into custody. We normally don't look into petty crimes, that's the job of city police departments and county sheriff departments, unless we are asked to assist. We also welcome all our citizens in our headquarters and use our resources to help them out about the cases that couldn't be solved by local police departments.
Commander (Level 5): The member who holds this title is basically the leader of Five-0, and is responsible of maintaining the squad and making final decisions.
Founders (Level 4): People we call 'Founders' are the very first members of Five-0. They helped the commander and encouraged him to create the squad. This rank is reserved to Fluid, Gjones & Hamilton and is not reachable for anyone else for the time being.
Veterans (Level 3): People who have proven themselves to be wise, dedicated and loyal to Five-0 are given this rank. That's the highest rank a member can get. Veterans are the most trusted members in the squad, and their duty is to advise and criticize the leader, be an example to the members, and take care of the squad when the leader is offline.
Members (Level 0/1/2): People who were deemed to be worthy to join Five-0. Mostly handpicked by the commander, founders and veterans. Levels are given based on players' seniority in the squad, and their contribution to the team.
NOTE: We kept our ranks simple and tried to avoid creating too many space between our members, because we believe that this is one of the things the cop side needs: simplicity. We are aiming to make our members feel comfortable as much as possible with this system, we also believe that it is more meaningful when promotions are rarer.
These ranks listed above are non-RP ranks, so when it comes to RP ranks, each founding member has their own RP character and backstory. We will be handing every single member an RP rank based on their choice of own character backstory. RP Profiles are posted on our media archive, you can find the link above if you want to check it.
General Commander Steve McGarrett [ Terry ]
Detective Captain O'Phelan [ @Fluid ]
Detective Lieutenant Chin Ho Kelly [ @Hamilton ]
Detective Sergeant Daniel Williams [ @Gjones ]
Investigator Officer Junior Reigns [ @Ramby ]
Officer Alex Smith [ @Mr-Rabbit ]
Officer Traf Langer [ @Traflanger ]
Officer Paul Butler [ @MakeLove ]
Officer Matteo Olsen [ @Robbaz ]
Officer Tim Cousins [ @Noes ]
- Commander Terry * *
- Founder Fluid
- Founder Gjones
- Founder Hamilton
- Veteran Ramby * * *
- Member Shelby
- Member Makelove *
- Member Noes *
- Member Robbaz
- Member BigBoss
You can click on members' ranks to be directed to their forum profiles.
* stands for DE membership.
* stands for PC membership.
* stands for SAI membership.
- Follow all the server rules in F1, don't try to break them.
- What happens in clan chat stays in clan chat. Don't leak anything out.
- Be honest with each other, if you feel like saying something, do it out loud.
- Be respectful to all of your squad mates. We will not tolerate any bad behaviour.
- You can arrest players with any wanted level, from 1 to 42. We won't tell you what to do with criminals.
- You can bribe anyone you want. We won't be forcing a stupid rule about that, do as you like.
- We won't force you to wear Five-0| tags, but doing so shows commitment to the squad, do as you please.
- Don't argue with other people in mainchat. If they provoke you, simply use /ignore nickname and move on.
- Don't even think of asking for a level up, it would only show you are not a Five-0 material.
- We won't be kicking any members out of the squad for being inactive, even the littlest effort will always be appreciated.
- Please stick to mostly English in clan chat in order for everyone to understand. If you speak non-English, don't spam it.
- You can stay AFK as long as you want, if the server itself doesn't forbid AFKing, we don't feel the need to do so as well. Although it'd be good if you add |AFK to your nickname while you're away, so we can recognize that you're away.
- Last but not least, always have fun! It's our main goal, it will always be our main goal, because that's why we started Five-0, to have fun. We're doing what we are good at, we are doing what we enjoy doing.
Message from Five-0 Commander
The reason we started this squad is that we believe we can bring attraction to the cop side in the server, which honestly seems weaker than the gang side. A lot of players are looking biased at the cop side for various reasons. Some of them thinks cop side has too many rules, some of them thinks it's not as funny as being in a gang, but we're here to prove them that they're wrong. We think the cop side has a hidden potential that no one has discovered yet, awaiting for someone to light the first spark, and we are the ones who's gonna do it! Our main goal is to gather top quality players in our squad, and set a good example of how a squad should be operated. If you read the rules / ranks section, and keep frequently checking our media archive, you might understand better what I mean.
How do you join Five-0?
Make sure you join our discord channel first, regardless of the recruitment status. You can find the invitation link at the top of the topic.
If the recruitment is open, copy the application format below and fill it by yourself and post it as a reply to this topic, but if the recruitment is closed, let one of the veterans/founders or the commander himself know that you're interested in joining Five-0.
*Questions must be in bold, and answers musn't.
What's your nickname?:
What's your account name?:
What's your nationality?:
What's your country of residence?:
What's your age?:
What languages are you capable of speaking fluently?:
When did you start playing on SAES?:
What gangs/squads have you been a part of before?:
What groups are you currently a part of?:
What groups have you been a part of before?:
Link to your archive forums profile:
Why do you want to join Five-0?:
What would be your plans if you join Five-0?:
What are your strengths?:
What are your weaknesses?:
Anything to add (optional):