Democratic Republican

• alt text

alt text
    "For us, San Andreas is the First!"

Democratic Republican is a presidential party that was led by Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, and James Monroe, became presidents of the United States. The Democratic-Republican Party ceased to exist in the mid-1792s as new political parties emerged to replace it and it was closed by 1825. We today, a bunch of american citizens, as a new generation we decided to re-open this party in July, 2019. We will run for election, lead and improve United States with anyway we can.

alt text

We have many idea's to implement and the most important suggestions will be written down.

First - Ensuring the safety of citizens! We will make sure to make police divisions patrol 24/7 around streets and houses to reduce the crimes percentage, we will provide every single required equipment to the police and fund them, since we care also about the Police and we would not like to lose them. We will even contact special divisions such as S.W.A.T or FOX to perform raids on properties with warranties.

Secondly - We will make sure that the economy does not fall. We all know that China has the world's largest economy, and the United States of America is closely followed, so we will do our best to become the world's largest economy again, and we will not make ourselves go bankrupt just like the other parties did. We will import only needed things and export to other countries what they exactly need in exchange of Petrol and Natural Gas. That will help us earning a lot of money which will make the citizen's yearly income increase.

Third - Making roads better for our citizens: We will try to get in touch with ZIP Constructions and we will surely make roads more safe to reduce the accidents as we've seen lately that they increased a lot, and we care about citizens more than anything.
    We will plan also on making new bridges that makes your way shorter!

Fourth - We will be making a Constituent Assembly that will make sure citizen's idea's will be received and reviewed and we may implement some of them if they're agreed by our Councils.

Fifth - We will provide street sweepers and public works technicians to clean the streets and fix lamp's or install needed things.

Sixth - We will make sure of making more transporting companies, and offering more job opportunities to citizens and provide them a good salary.

Seventh and finally - We will be making public meetings to review and answer citizen's questions and make sure they're all satisfied.

alt text

National

President:
    Robert M. Smith ((@Element ))

Vice President:
    Steven O'Riley ((@Anas ))

Chief of Staff:
    Edward Morello ((@Lightning ))

Ministries:

Ministry of Defense :
    Albert Brown(( @Benny ))

Ministry of Finance and Economy:
    Charles Hudson (( @Elegant ))

Ministry of Public Works :
    Mike Estin ((@Estinoge ))

Ministry of Transportation :
    Johan Kasparov (( @Kasparov ))

Ministry of Treasury:
    Richard Zaro (( @Dudi )))

Ministry of Development :
    Chris Roman (( @Mrwan ))

Regional:

Senators:

SF Central:
    Nicholas Feeride ((@Riley ))

SF South:
    Chris Power ((@Gravity ))

SF North/Bayside:
    George Wood ((@Bozi ))

Chilliad + Whetstone:
    Dwayne Sawyer (( @Cappo ))

Red County:
    Nicholas Moncrieff (( @JohnnyEnglish ))

Flint County:
    John Connor (( @Bangas ))

LS West:
    Kane Camry (( @Zei ))

LS Central:
    Lily Walker (( @Lily ))

LS East:
    Thomas Garcia (( @AntiRug ))

South Venturas:
    Ray Jefferson (( @Melou ))

North Venturas:
    Youssef Esshaed ((@MArk ))

Bone County:
    Charles Buddlersson ((@buddler ))

Tierra Robada:
    Gerhard Bandwick ((@DROT ))

Events Producer/Organizer:
    Jamie Harris ((@CheeseBotMk2 ))

alt text
    Name:
    Username:
    Why do you want to join our party:

(( Please note that this is a roleplay group, any un-professional act or a server punishment will NOT be tolerated.))

alt text
    https://discord.gg/TxUhvSV

• Name:Spicey
    Username:ItzSpicey
    Current Organization:BB Wannabe
    Why do you want to join our party:he's a new groupwith a good topic and i like it and ill like to be partipicate on this đŸ˜„

• Name: Bozi
    Username: dembo
    Current Organization: Vandalos de El Corona
    Why do you want to join our party: I would like to join the Democratic Republican Party as I think It's the strongest out there.With these nice and open minded senators, win is close enough.Also, SF north/Bayside is still without a senator, I would be happy to handle that area and make it more active with my work.

• Name:Freezoom
    Username:maxismuz4141
    Current Organization:TST
    Why do you want to join our party:Well I wan't join DR because I can make some friends in here also I have political skills

• This post is deleted!
  • This post is deleted!
  • This post is deleted!
  • This post is deleted!
  • This post is deleted!
  • This post is deleted!
  • This post is deleted!
  • This post is deleted!
  • This post is deleted!
  • Name: Raf
    Username: raefmlaih
    Current Organization: SAFP
    Why do you want to join our party: seriously this is my first time im here in this topic but i wanna join this party bec i wanna make many friends and i like to be here and be partipicate on the democratic republican

• @Spicey said in Democratic Republican:

Name:Spicey
    Username:ItzSpicey
    Current Organization:BB Wannabe
    Why do you want to join our party:he's a new groupwith a good topic and i like it and ill like to be partipicate on this đŸ˜„

Thank you for showing interest on joining our political party, but after discussing, we decided to deny your application. Please, do not let this discourage you from trying to join us.

@Freezom said in Democratic Republican:

Name:Freezoom
    Username:maxismuz4141
    Current Organization:TST
    Why do you want to join our party:Well I wan't join DR because I can make some friends in here also I have political skills

We are very sorry to inform you that your application is denied.

@Bozi said in Democratic Republican:

Name: Bozi
    Username: dembo
    Current Organization: Vandalos de El Corona
    Why do you want to join our party: I would like to join the Democratic Republican Party as I think It's the strongest out there.With these nice and open minded senators, win is close enough.Also, SF north/Bayside is still without a senator, I would be happy to handle that area and make it more active with my work.

We would like to thank you for forwarding an application to our political party, after discussing it, we decided to accept you, Welcome!

@Freezy said in Democratic Republican:

Name:Freezy

Username:mohamed44

Current Organization:NCI

Why do you want to join our party:Because I see clearly that you do not want to rule but you are interested in developing the United States of America and working to tighten the protection and peace of citizens and even you did not forget cleaning and you are interested in improving the economy and roads and protection of property

@Raf0 said in Democratic Republican:

Name: Raf
    Username: raefmlaih
    Current Organization: SAFP
    Why do you want to join our party: seriously this is my first time im here in this topic but i wanna join this party bec i wanna make many friends and i like to be here and be partipicate on the democratic republican

Both of you, we are sorry to inform you that you are denied.

• Name: Cheese
    Username: SgtCheesebot
    Current Organization: FBI
    Why do you want to join our party: I would like to join the Democratic Republican Party to increase the probability of success and to take the opportunity to serve and to ensure safety of citizens. In addition to make sure the economy wont fall apart and work with you (Democratic Republic) to ensure and secure we strive for success and to provide a better future for the nation.

• @CheeseBotMk2 said in Democratic Republican:

Name: Cheese
    Username: SgtCheesebot
    Current Organization: FBI
    Why do you want to join our party: I would like to join the Democratic Republican Party to increase the probability of success and to take the opportunity to serve and to ensure safety of citizens. In addition to make sure the economy wont fall apart and work with you (Democratic Republic) to ensure and secure we strive for success and to provide a better future for the nation.

We're very happy to announce you that your application was accepted! Welcome.

• Name: Rythm.
    Username: Grinnjoy.
    Current Organization: Overdose Crime.
    Why do you want to join our party: I would like to join the party because I loved their idea more then any other party and I feel like fit into this party and attracted to it and I want to support it with all my powers and make sure that we stabilize and fix all the problems we have in San Andreas and improve it.

• @Rythm said in Democratic Republican:

Name: Rythm.
    Username: Grinnjoy.
    Current Organization: Overdose Crime.
    Why do you want to join our party: I would like to join the party because I loved their idea more then any other party and I feel like fit into this party and attracted to it and I want to support it with all my powers and make sure that we stabilize and fix all the problems we have in San Andreas and improve it.

I'd like to inform you that we reviewed your application, and we decided to offer you the position of an Events Producer/Organizer
    , would you like to take it?

(( @Rythm ))

• Yes I would @Anas_