Poll: How often should election cycles occur?

• Hey guys,

Very simple poll here. I am curious to know essentially if you think 4 months for elections is too frequent or not frequent enough.

For the sake of transparency this poll is purely for feedback and its result will not necessarily dictate direction going forward, as a middle ground is what is most needed.

• Gov dies everytime a month later after elections are over, so i choose 4 per year.

• I think that the elections should be based on the goverment activity, to approach the situation if a goverment is active and doing a great work maybe turning the election for a good period of 4 months or more and if it's an non active goverment mayeb giving a period of 1month is cool and it goes like this.

otherwise i'm voting for 4 elections a year

• It's not a good thing that there's constant choice ( just like in real life) because newly elected people have a grasp of the system. There are a lot of things that are going on, such as the new person readjusting ministries, and they are already taking 1 month. If it happens once every 6 months or once a year, both stability is good and the president does not change constantly (Recep Tayyip Erdoğan has no intention of leaving the presidency: D )
    Thus, parties can carry out their work in a healthy way.

• 3 elections per year is fine.
    People can change the gov if it becomes inactive.

• 4 monthes per year will be tough work for admins idk.