Izanagi Clan - Media Archive

• alt text
    alt text
    Jailbreak#: 8
    Participants: @Gonza (IZC) @Yoko_Kurama (IZC) @Exile (IZC) @Gal @Bartman @Shadow @Licano @Velona @Marso (IZC) @Spartan(IZC) @Douglass @Siirtuga @Noisyboy
    Duration: 1 hour
    Screenshot/s:
    https://imgur.com/a/EhMpwrn
    https://imgur.com/a/C5oTB4K
    alt text

• alt text
    alt text
    Participants: @Exile @MacBoy
    General Information: Aiding at storerobs
    Screenshot/s:
    https://imgur.com/a/yaL1TCZ

alt text

• alt
    Event#: 28.
    Event Type: LMS.
    Hoster: @Exile .
    Prize: 1.000.000$.
    Winner: @Gal .
    Screenshot/s: https://imgur.com/a/lhmAV8Q.

• alt text
    alt text
    Roleplay#: 55
    Participants: @Exile @Kybali0n @Officer.Jackson
    Story:
    alt text
    Hebi
    We paid off a snake from the Arms Assassins gang to betray them by getting the code for the gang's safe. This process took a while because he didn't want to make it too obvious, but he eventually got the code. Once everyone was absent on the ship,he went about testing it by inputting the numbers in the safe,and sure enough, once all the correct digits were inputted,it opened! He didn't touch any of the money however, he left that up to us!

alt text
    Sukīmu
    We waited until night time to make a move, the most difficult part of the scheme was figuring out a way to get on the ship. The shit had multiple ways of entry,but they were all pretty difficult. There was a gate infront of the ship with cameras and an alarm,but there was also a lever that we could manage to use if we got past all of the security systems at the front. We decided to use use the ladder going up the ship,we manage to get away with around $200-300! While we were on our way driving back to our hideout,we got stopped by a Police Officer who saw us! We exchanged a few words, but then it ultimately led to an altercation between us.
    alt text
    Te dake o tsukau
    The officer who stopped us was a noobie trainee,I knew when I saw him I wouldn't even need to unsheathe my sword. I quickly took him out using hand-to-hand combat and snapped his neck...
    alt text

• alt
    Roleplay#: 56
    Participants: @Gonza @gxnzo .
    Story:
    After arriving late to the sea, I decided to return to the cave. At approximately 11:00 pm, I received a call from a member of the Izanagi Clan, his name was Gonza, I called to do a business, a purchase of the best alcohol of the 7 seas. I accepted and we organized to meet in the SAP cave at 1:00 a.m.
    alt
    alt
    alt
    Said and done, we meet at 1:00 am, greet each other and invite you to come inside the base.
    alt
    Gonza was amazed at the amount of alcohol that SAP has available for sale. Gonza was surprised at how much alcohol SAP has available for sale. We were negotiating for a reasonable price around 5 minutes, but we reached an agreement. $ 1300 dollars per liter of the best whiskey in the market. He checked and decided to buy 350 liters, and picked them up the next day, we closed the deal and each one of us took his way.
    alt
    alt

• alt text

Event#: 29
    Event Type: Sniper LMS.
    Hoster: @Matthews .
    Winner: @Petrow
    Screenshot/s:

• alt
    Event#: 30.
    Hoster: @Hotfire .
    Winner: BrooViper .
    Screenshot/s: https://imgur.com/a/PUvW2Mm.

• alt
    Jailbreak#: 9
    Participants: @ColdPlay @Velona @Marso (IZC) @PerrooLocoo @Gonza(IZC) @MacBoy (IZC) @gxnzo (IZC) .
    Duration: 40 mins.
    Screenshot/s: https://imgur.com/a/mCMJYad

• alt
    Jailbreak#: 10
    Participants: @PerrooLocoo @Gonza(IZC)
    Duration: 15mins.
    Screenshot/s: https://imgur.com/a/2TSeLJs

• alt text
    alt text
    Event#: 31
    Event Type: Last Man Standing
    Hoster: Nexroth/IZC
    Prize: 1.000.000
    Winner: [SWAT]Element
    Screenshot/s: Click Here For Screens

• alt text
    alt text
    Event#: 32
    Event Type: Lucky Tube
    Hoster: Nexroth/IZC
    Prize: 1.000.000
    Winner: [SWAT]Dudi

• all text
    Jailbreak#: 11
    Participants: @Genetrix @Lion @Peyraa @Nexroth (IZC)
    Duration: 10 mins.

• alt text
    alt text
    Roleplay#: 57
    Participants: @Gonza , @EL-CHAPO , @gxnzo , @Douglass
    Story:
    We met in a former warehouse with a couple of members of the Izanagi Clan, because we received information that there was a guy who did not respond correctly to the clan's orders and had conversations with the enemy, so we took our weapons and went to his house. house to visit him.

alt text

alt text

alt text

When we arrived at the bastard's house, we decided to spy on him for a few minutes, he left his house to check his car engine. We quickly reload our weapons and stealthily aim it from behind. The traitor begged that we do nothing and forgive him, but in the clan we do not tolerate treason.

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

We were thinking what would be the best place to get rid of him. We took a couple of turns north of Las Venturas, until we decided to go to the desert to annihilate it. We put him in front of the car, and we gave him the pleasure of saying his last words, but he said nothing, so we killed him.

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

• alt
    Event#: 33.
    Event Type: Fallout.
    Hoster: @Exile .
    Winner: @SWT .
    Screenshot/s: https://imgur.com/a/n5ssaw6.

• alt text
    Roleplay#: 58
    Participants: @Exile @PerrooLocoo
    Story:
    I drove PerroLoco to Mt.Chilliad,here we would begin the first phase of his recruitment,his challenge was to race me up Mount Chilliad! This was a test to see how much Stamina he had, and if he was in shape or not. If he wasn't able to get up the mountain as swiftly as I was, then he was weak. After all, how could he lose to a girl? The race was also timed, we had to race up the mountain in under 5 minutes or else the test would be futile!

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text
    After the first phase was finished, we moved on the to the interviewing phase, I asked him a few questions about himself, he seemed very nervous and shy! But I could understand why....guys are always nervous around me! I asked him his name, why he wanted to join our clan and what he could offer, and then we began to meditate. We meditated for a couple of minutes to clear our minds and to also give our bodies a bit of a stretch,it was still early in the morning so doing this quick exercise was vital! Then we moved on to the next phase of his test!

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

His final tests were to clear his mind, concentrate and attempt to jump off of Mount Chilliad in the car but take less than 15% damage to the vehicle, this takes amazing courage and skill to do so but he managed to pull it off. I then told him to drop me off at my brother's secret hideout,he's a lunatic that works with Outbreak,I wanted him to teach my brother how to break prisoners out of jail discreetly and effectively. Their first jailbreak was very smooth, there wasn't a cop in sight! Once my brother and Perro were done with the jailbreak, he was accepted into our family!

• all text
    Jailbreak#: 12
    Participants: @PerrooLocoo(IZC) @Exile(IZC)
    Duration: 15 mins.

• alt text
    alt text
    Participants: @Disaster @Avengēr
    General Information: Aiding at storerobs
    Screenshot/s: https://imgur.com/a/gVTSghU

alt text

• alt text
    Event#: 34.
    Hoster: @Hotfire .
    Winner: @vetoqnx .
    Screenshot/s:

• all text
    Jailbreak#: 13
    Participants: @SWEMAN @Gonza (IZC) @Nexroth (IZC) @jamal2
    Duration: 10 mins.

• alt text
    alt text
    Roleplay#: 59
    Participants: @Exile @Hotfire @Bizzle @Cappo
    Story:
    alt text

alt text

alt text

We drove to the SAP base to finish some unsettled buisness that we had with one of their leaders who goes by the name of Captain Cappo! We took one of Captain Cappo's wannabe pirates for ransom. We wanted to get some good booty in exchange for him. A couple of kilos of cocaine they had stolen from some immigrants trying to smuggle it in San Andreas, and also some cash! Cappo was resistant though, he told us he wouldn't pay us shit when we met up with him at the base. So we started blowing up all the ships that were docked and we also naded him!

alt text

alt text

alt text

When we naded Cappo,once the smoke cleared we had no clue where his body was,at first we thought he was blown to smitherines,but there was no blood or anything anywhere,no limbs either. I heard faint sounds coming from the right of me. It was Cappo,he was trying to escape using the water. He hopped into a secret boat hidden in the back of the base and the hostage jumped in with him. I started to shoot as they fled but I missed every shot! FUCK!

alt text