We have a task for decent mappers out there.
Although we are not in a desperate need to replace the bank mapping for BR's, I would like to add some variation to them.
This is where you guys come in, if you are a mapper of decent quality and are interested in creating an environment for BRs, then get designing and posting your screenshots/maps here or on discord in the #bankdesign channel!
The map will need to consist of the following:
- Standard banking area for usual banking activity.
- 2 'gate' type doors leading into the next 'area'
- 1 'safe' type door leading into the safe itself.
- 8 'safes' (visual).
- Areas between must be balanced enough to accommodate both defending and attacking.
- Areas can be over a max of 3 floors (if you wish, though not required).
I do warn you though, your maps will be subject to scrutiny and you may be asked to modify things to make it acceptable, you may even be told that it's simply not good enough, so please don't rage.
For those lucky enough to have their bank map accepted, you will receive a donation reward equivalent to £30 to use as they like, including the perks and privileges of what comes with it as if they actually donated.
The deadline for entries is 30th September 2019