crying baby "fake reporter" and wrong admin jail

• first of all i know this is waste of time but i just want to know how our beloved admin think i DM in my last ADMINJAIL?

it start when i try to steal our beloved player "z|cur$ed" car and then he ask me what you want and i didnt reply and when he leave i aim on him with sniper BUT IDIDNT SHOT AT HIM OR HIS CAR ! he stop and start to shot at me i reply with a SAWED OFF ON HIS ASS xD i could kill him but IDIDNT so i start to run away because i dont want to kill him even when he continued to shot at me with sniper [he cant aim well]
    and he start crying and saying "EVIL BAD ARAB WHY DM ME I REPORT YOU" xD

now the question he start to shot at me and fake report me and i took the adminjail ?? with out any admin speaking with me or ask me about anything ?

WHY ?

[TRS]ALHORRENDOUS

• @nullX said in crying baby "fake reporter" and wrong admin jail:

first of all i know this is waste of time but i just want to know how our beloved admin think i DM in my last ADMINJAIL?

it start when i try to steal our beloved player "z|cur$ed" car and then he ask me what you want and i didnt reply and when he leave i aim on him with sniper BUT IDIDNT SHOT AT HIM OR HIS CAR ! he stop and start to shot at me i reply with a SAWED OFF ON HIS ASS xD i could kill him but IDIDNT so i start to run away because i dont want to kill him even when he continued to shot at me with sniper [he cant aim well]
    and he start crying and saying "EVIL BAD ARAB WHY DM ME I REPORT YOU" xD

now the question he start to shot at me and fake report me and i took the adminjail ?? with out any admin speaking with me or ask me about anything ?

WHY ?

[TRS]ALHORRENDOUS

please add to your thread which staff issued the 'wrong admin jail'. on top of that, if you have any screenshots or logs, please provide that as they're evidence.
    one thing i don't understand. he [allegedly] says that you're dming him, yet you had not fired a single bullet on him or his property?

• 1: which staff issued the 'wrong admin jail':
    there is no name

2:if you have any screenshots or logs, please provide that as they're evidence.
    unfortunately idont

3:one thing i don't understand. he [allegedly] says that you're dming him, yet you had not fired a single bullet on him or his property?
    i didnt shot at him or his property until he start to shot at me i damaged his health than i start to run away from him

• So you have no staff name, no logs and no screenshots.

What exactly do you want us to do?

• @Brophy

how you want me to know the admin when there is no name ? it only show the reason .
    and i search for the logs but i didnt find any thing today date i dont know why .
    i didnt think he will report me for something i didnt do ! that why i didnt take any SS

@Brophy said in crying baby "fake reporter" and wrong admin jail:

What exactly do you want us to do?

as i said above [i just want to know how our beloved admin think i DM in my last ADMINJAIL?]

• we all know that the admins all the time are right and the others are wrong but what really made me to do this topic is his message .

when i really didn't play much recently i felt that every day there are reports on me xdd

• You would of been spectated or watched prior to the warnings.

Stop trying to play the victim and play within the rules.